Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Release date of each individual song.

It would be great to know the year of release of each song (the month would be great too, but one step at a time). When you listen to Spotify's suggestions, or when you listen to any playlist, you might want to find out what year a song was released....

• ...t in a specific historical period.   It could be good for all users who like to sort playlists based on the publication date of individual songs.   I love music from different periods a...
  • Sea0weed
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 18 likes

Podcast Runtime keeps changing when played

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsungOperating SySystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a podcast that is supposes to be 52 minutes long, but when I click play, the time on the actual player is only 16 minutes and it just skips loads of the podcast.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Operating SySystem Android     My Question or Issue I have a podcast that is supposes to be 52 minutes long, but when I click play, the tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Taylor swift “tracks on this release are not available”

Premium membership and I am the only one in our family of four who can’t listen to any Taylor Swift music. It has “tracks on this release not available” for all her albums. I can hear the ones I downloaded. I don’t get it for any other artist.

• Visitor
  • Premium membership and I am the only one in our family of four who can’t listen to any Taylor Swift music. It has “tracks on this release not available” for all her albums. I can hear the ones I dow...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bulk delete podcasts

Hello everyoneIf I have downloaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to and got caught up with the list. Is there away to delete a bunch of episodes in one go? Rather than the tedious one by one method?Thanks for reading

• Music Fan
  • Hello everyone If I have downloaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to and got caught up with the list. Is there away to delete a bunch of episodes in one go? Rather than the tedious one by one method...
  • Spectrum1012
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Recommendations not refreshing and only showing songs based on my top songs

So basically when i go to make a new playlist, regardless of the title of the playlist i get the same songs in the recommendation in the same order without fail.. and these songs were my top songs from 2023After going through and adding some songs my...

• So basically when i go to make a new playlist, regardless of the title of the playlist i get the same songs in the recommendation in the same order without fail.. and these songs were my top songs fr...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Plagiarized Song

So I tried going through Spotify's method of reporting this, but apparently that only works if you are/represent the original owner of the song, so I'm just gonna copy paste what I said here. ---------- Offending link:https://open.spotify.com/album/5...

• Music Fan
  • So I tried going through Spotify's method of reporting this, but apparently that only works if you are/represent the original owner of the song, so I'm just gonna copy paste what I said here.  ...
  • Dodecalog
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded playlist will not allow me to switch songs on my apple watch

As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist in my apple watch, I am unable to further switch a...

• Casual Listener
  • As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist...
  • PurpleFan
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop links from automatically playing?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 4AOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/artist/song & when I click the link (just to take a look), Spotify stops what...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 4A Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue It's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/ar...
  • Prioriity
  • Visitor
  • 22 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 16 likes

The “video” function has disappeared in the application

The “video” function has disappeared in the application and they are not shown, and the pictures have become of poor quality, what could be the reason for this? Although the Canvas function itself exists and it supposedly works, it doesn’t work

• Visitor
  • The “video” function has disappeared in the application and they are not shown, and the pictures have become of poor quality, what could be the reason for this? Although the Canvas function itself ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola buenas noches, Spotify tiene empleo de dar clicks a música ?

La plataforma te paga por dar clicks a álbumes de música comienza en 0/40 tareas conforme avanzas tienes que depositar un saldo que te sale en negativo para poder retirar las ganancias.

• Visitor
  • La plataforma te paga por dar clicks a álbumes de música comienza en 0/40 tareas conforme avanzas tienes que depositar un saldo que te sale en negativo para poder retirar las ganancias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i move a playlist from youtube music to spotify?

I just want to move my music from youtube music to spotify but idk how(hablo español sorry si no se entiende pero basicamente quiero pasar mi playlist de youtube a spotify y no se si hay una manera de hacerlo)

• Visitor
  • I just want to move my music from youtube music to spotify but idk how(hablo español sorry si no se entiende pero basicamente quiero pasar mi playlist de youtube a spotify y no se si hay una manera d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

episodes are glitch on xbox

Every time i listen to a episode while playing a game it goes back a second,or ten or 30 or the WHOLE EPISODE it’s so annoying not being able to listen to music.

• Visitor
  • Every time i listen to a episode while playing a game it goes back a second,or ten or 30 or the WHOLE EPISODE it’s so annoying not being able to listen to music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Option to disable video on podcasts to save data on all platforms

Give us the option on Android and iOS to disable video playback so users can save data usage. 3 hours of 1080p is a lot of data used. This is a huge problem for so many users, especially ones you want to use Spotify away from home. This could be a de...

• Casual Listener
  • Give us the option on Android and iOS to disable video playback so users can save data usage. 3 hours of 1080p is a lot of data used. This is a huge problem for so many users, especially ones you wan...
  • aqqqqqqqqqq
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 39 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution some error when spotify session

When I have a spotify session with my friend or whoever, there are some errors like:1. the song repeats continuously when anyone in the session adds a song2. songs played are not in sync with each other, not just seconds apart, but different songs.3....

• When I have a spotify session with my friend or whoever, there are some errors like: 1. the song repeats continuously when anyone in the session adds a song 2. songs played are not in sync with eac...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast cut short Android

Podcast episode show length of 1 hour and 20 something minutes. When playing player says length is 7:38 minutes after which it skips to next episode. Based on content and other episode length should definitely be more like 1 hour 20 not less than 10 ...

• Podcast episode show length of 1 hour and 20 something minutes. When playing player says length is 7:38 minutes after which it skips to next episode. Based on content and other episode length should ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • 160no
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Particular podcast not playing across devices

HI there, A few days ago, out of the blue, I had some playback issues on a regularly listened to podcast - I was unable to play it on my phone (Pixel 6). The issue persisted, so I tried the common solutions - uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting. Th...

• HI there,  A few days ago, out of the blue, I had some playback issues on a regularly listened to podcast - I was unable to play it on my phone (Pixel 6). The issue persisted, so I tried the co...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo descargar musica

Cambie de dispositivo e inicie sesión en otro pero al momento descargar mi musica, me aparece que e alcanzado el límite de dispositivos en modo ofline y no puedo descargar, y ya di en la opción de cerrar sesión en todos los dispositivos y aun así no ...

• Cambie de dispositivo e inicie sesión en otro pero al momento descargar mi musica, me aparece que e alcanzado el límite de dispositivos en modo ofline y no puedo descargar, y ya di en la opción de ce...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes