Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

The Screamers catalogue no longer available

The Screamers catalogue of songs has recently gone missing from Spotify. I hope that this is a mistake that will be fixed soon and not an intentional decision to remove their music from the service. The Screamers are an all time favorite for me so to...

• The Screamers catalogue of songs has recently gone missing from Spotify. I hope that this is a mistake that will be fixed soon and not an intentional decision to remove their music from the service. ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Please Fix This
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it okay to link to a spotify playlist from a (commercial) ebook

Hi guys, I'm a self publishing author. In my new novel I'd like to include a spotify playlist of songs that are closely related to the story but I'm wondering if I am stepping on any toes with this regarding copyrights/commercial use or else? Some ba...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys,  I'm a self publishing author. In my new novel I'd like to include a spotify playlist of songs that are closely related to the story but I'm wondering if I am stepping on any toes with...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nobody cant find my public playlist

I'm making playlists public to other users, but when I searched for my playlists on a friend's account I couldn't find them. I want people to find my playlists directly through the search and not just via my account. I'm using Spotify 1.0.42.151.g19d...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm making playlists public to other users, but when I searched for my playlists on a friend's account I couldn't find them. I want people to find my playlists directly through the search and not j...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I lose my PlayStation network aount, i can't unlink my spotify account to my new Playstation Network

So, i have this account in psn that i created in 2013, i created when have buyed a new ps3, but since then i changed my password from the e-mail that i created my PSN account and the password of my PSN, that is, I don't have access to either account,...

• Visitor
  • So, i have this account in psn that i created in 2013, i created when have buyed a new ps3, but since then i changed my password from the e-mail that i created my PSN account and the password of my P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The Big Fake HIT

Hi. I Have one question!How one song can have 27 millions in spotify and 3 millions in youtube? THe song is top 20 brazil in spotify but in deezer not top 1000. In youtube nothing..i am talk about:spotify:track:7vZqxuOvEwRHsGVaDykzpY https://open.spo...

ryanbsb_0-1582747581002.png ryanbsb_1-1582747612472.png ryanbsb_5-1582747687043.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi. I Have one question! How one song can have 27 millions in spotify and 3 millions in youtube? THe song is top 20 brazil in spotify but in deezer not top 1000. In youtube nothing. . i am talk ab...
  • musicaminuto
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[browser] log out on browser close

Hello!I have had this problem for a while now, the Spotify web player requires me to log in after every time I close my browser and sometimes even after I close the tab. This shouldn't be a problem with the browser settings since this doesn't happen ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have had this problem for a while now, the Spotify web player requires me to log in after every time I close my browser and sometimes even after I close the tab. This shouldn't be a problem...
  • Meeee1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't add spotify to site

Hello! I read this article: https://newsroom.spotify.com/2018-09-04/how-to-embed-spotifys-play-button/ and try to add spotify player to this site, but he does not appear. I think maybe this is a javascript conflict, but the console GC does not show a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I read this article: https://newsroom.spotify.com/2018-09-04/how-to-embed-spotifys-play-button/ and try to add spotify player to this site, but he does not appear. I think maybe this is a...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Social] Podcast episode embed player on Facebook is not working

previously, when you posted a podcast episode to Facebook it showed in embed player (see attached) but right now (2020 July) when you are posting it shows as a regular website/link post and the embed player is missing (attached also).- on June 16th i...

• Visitor
  • previously, when you posted a podcast episode to Facebook it showed in embed player (see attached) but right now (2020 July) when you are posting it shows as a regular website/link post and the embed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some links not working when logged in

IssueSome links are not opening the song when logged in. The name appears in the tab for a moment but then goes away.Both links work fine on mobile.If logged out all links will open the song correctly. Spotify Link that doesn't work:open.spotify.com/...

• Visitor
  • Issue Some links are not opening the song when logged in. The name appears in the tab for a moment but then goes away. Both links work fine on mobile. If logged out all links will open the song co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlists on SONOS

Hello! I use Spotify on my SONOS system; just this weekend I had four different people ask me which playlist we were listening to. The SONOS controllers (both the Windows controller and the Android app) do not have a place to display the current play...

• Hello!  I use Spotify on my SONOS system; just this weekend I had four different people ask me which playlist we were listening to.  The SONOS controllers (both the Windows controller and t...
  • JamieT
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

EDM songs are being added to my Release Radar playlists under other artists' names

Family PlanPremiumUSA Lately I've been getting a bunch of random EDM songs on my weekly Release Radar playlists and I never listen to EDM. They're being included because the people responsible for uploading these tracks have been registering the musi...

• Family Plan Premium USA   Lately I've been getting a bunch of random EDM songs on my weekly Release Radar playlists and I never listen to EDM. They're being included because the people respo...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Please Add Reload Button!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryClassifiedDeviceComputerOperating System??? My Question or IssueThis really is not a issue,but the one thing that always bugged me was Spotify's slow loading.I had to wait for hours to see my Playlists and ecetra...In Google,if...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Classified Device Computer Operating System ???   My Question or Issue This really is not a issue,but the one thing that always bugged me was Spotify'...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific Artist Won't Play (Beatles)

If I try to play any Beatles song, from any album, there is no response from the player. When I click the play button nothing happens. This is only the Beatles. All other artists/songs play fine. This behavior exists on my phone and desktop. My other...

• Casual Listener
  • If I try to play any Beatles song, from any album, there is no response from the player.  When I click the play button nothing happens.  This is only the Beatles.  All other artists/so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album art is sideways

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThe album art image needs to be turned 90 degrees to the left:https://open.spotify.com/track/...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue The alb...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Spotify Connect bugs with large playlists

PlanPremiumDeviceSpotify Connect (tested) on Chromecast, naim Mu-so Qb from SGS9, Thinkpad x240, home-built desktop PCOperating SystemTested on Android, Windows 10, Ubuntu 16.04 My Question or IssueThere are several problems when using Spotify Connec...

• Plan Premium Device Spotify Connect (tested) on Chromecast, naim Mu-so Qb from SGS9, Thinkpad x240, home-built desktop PC Operating System Tested on Android, Windows 10, Ubuntu 16.04   My...
  • Carnager
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify analytics alternative

As a music Label we are intensively using The Spotify Analytics API to retrieve all data from our artists and make a customized dashboard and follow trends in one place. As spotify analytics is shutting down among with the API endpoint, is there any ...

• Visitor
  • As a music Label we are intensively using The Spotify Analytics API to retrieve all data from our artists and make a customized dashboard and follow trends in one place.    As spotify a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot update RSS feed for podcast

Hello,When signing up i used a podbean RSS feed for my podcast but have since switched over to buzzsprout. Unfortunately spotify is no accepting the change. I have emailed support but have not heard anything back. Any ideas?

• Visitor
  • Hello, When signing up i used a podbean RSS feed for my podcast but have since switched over to buzzsprout. Unfortunately spotify is no accepting the change. I have emailed support but have not hear...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from Playstation without Access

A few years ago, I had a PS4 and I used Spotify to listen to music. I sold the PS4, and I can no longer remember the PSN account that I used. I want to use Spotify with my new PS4 and new account.

• Visitor
  • A few years ago, I had a PS4 and I used Spotify to listen to music. I sold the PS4, and I can no longer remember the PSN account that I used. I want to use Spotify with my new PS4 and new account.&nb...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist don’t get “get ready for your release” emails

Hey, i recently stopped getting emails from spotify for artist about upcoming releases and stats and stuff that spotify for artist sends out, is it possible to fix that? I have everything enabled in notification center. thank you!

• Hey,   i recently stopped getting emails from spotify for artist about upcoming releases and stats and stuff that spotify for artist sends out, is it possible to fix that? I have everything ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Better sorting of playlists with Sensus Connect

Hi, In my Volvo XC60 2018 with Sensus Connect and the Spotify app all playlists is sorted by the date they were added in ascending order, ie. first added - first in list. It's very tedious and sometimes not possible (1000+ songs) to scroll the lists ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   In my Volvo XC60 2018 with Sensus Connect and the Spotify app all playlists is sorted by the date they were added in ascending order, ie. first added - first in list. It's very...
  • langeman71
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
    Sensus Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes