Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• spamgoesintrash1234
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

No limits or ads spotify free

PlanFreeCountryKazakhstan Even though I am on the free plan, I get no ads, nor do I have the 6 skips per hour limit. Some may not think of it as an issue, but I'm really weirded out. Why do I have it like do?

• Plan Free Country Kazakhstan   Even though I am on the free plan, I get no ads, nor do I have the 6 skips per hour limit. Some may not think of it as an issue, but I'm really weirded out. W...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do all spotify public playlists shuffle?

Hello, I am using Spotify from my iPhone XR in Canada. I turned the arrows so that there should be no shuffling of any playlist except I have noticed all of the playlists created by Spotify (Public Playlists) will shuffle the playlist if I close the ...

• Visitor
  • ...potify (Public Playlists) will shuffle the playlist if I close the app. Say I start at song 1 and get to 15 during a workout, when I come back the next day to start where I left off its all over the place. I...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Samsung Gear S3] Bluetooh Headphones Volume Control in Spotify App not working

PlanPremium / (App set to standalone, Device synced to spotify connect) CountryGermany DeviceSamsung Gear S3 Frontier + Powerbeats Pro Operating Systemlatest firmware on Phone and Headphones My Question or IssueVolume control with Bluetooth Headphone...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium / (App set to standalone, Device synced to spotify connect)   Country Germany   Device Samsung Gear S3 Frontier  + Powerbeats Pro   Operating System latest ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG] [Web] Something went wrong when rightclickng at the song in a queue

I'm using web version of spotify. If I rightclick at the song in queue(or click at dots), I'm getting an errorThat's probably caused by having 2 same songs in the queue cause once I've switched to playlist, rightclicking works as it should to

k0lder_0-1595159155642.png k0lder_1-1595159181175.png
  • Visitor
  • I'm using web version of spotify. If I rightclick at the song in queue(or click at dots), I'm getting an error That's probably caused by having 2 same songs in the queue cause once I've swit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong link in the ad campaign

Show it to your marketing department working in Russia) Sincerely, web analyst Artem Andreev

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
  • Visitor
  • Show it to your marketing department working in Russia) Sincerely, web analyst Artem Andreev  
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor sound quality (premium) on certain tracks

I like the Spotify service, but a couple of tracks in my playlist sounded like bad MP3 rips. I started a premium trial with the hope the tracks in question would sound a lot better. They sound exactly the same... bad. Here's the tracks of which I spe...

• Casual Listener
  • I like the Spotify service, but a couple of tracks in my playlist sounded like bad MP3 rips.  I started a premium trial with the hope the tracks in question would sound a lot better.  They ...
  • maitolaulu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Player Hidden On Google Chrome

PlanFreeCountrySloveniaDeviceHP LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIn Google Chrome, the player on the bottom of the screen does not show in entirety. It basically cuts off near the progress bar. Attaching the image.

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Slovenia Device HP Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue In Google Chrome, the player on the bottom of the screen does not show in entiret...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home and spotify

Hi, I have a google home device that keeps telling me I need to link spotify to play my music. When I go to settings it is linked and is my default player but I still get the same message. "You need to link your spotify account" I've unlinked it and ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a google home device that keeps telling me I need to link spotify to play my music.  When I go to settings it is linked and is my default player but I still get the same message. "You...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove a single once album is released

My Question or Issue Hello, I was trying to find an answer for this issue, but didn't have a luck so far. I plan to put my album by releasing single at the time. But, once the album is "released" I would like to hide "singles" from my Artist page but...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Hello, I was trying to find an answer for this issue, but didn't have a luck so far.   I plan to put my album by releasing single at the time. But, once the album...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch

PlanPremiumCountryBelarus DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Galaxy WatchOperating SystemAndroid, Tizen How to download Spotify on Galaxy Watch? There is no app int the Galaxy Store.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belarus   Device Samsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch Operating System Android, Tizen   How to download Spotify on Galaxy Watch? There is no app int the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Problem with switching to new distributor

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi, I'm about to transfer all my music to a new distributor, but I'm informed they only a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with Pioneer VSX-923-K does not work anymore. Earlier all worked

Spotify Connect with Pioneer VSX-923-K does not work anymore. Previously, everything worked. The rest of the services are all connected to the receiver

• Spotify Connect with Pioneer VSX-923-K does not work anymore. Previously, everything worked. The rest of the services are all connected to the receiver
  • Bertaerts01
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 8 likes

Echo Dots on Multiple LANS

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016, Echo Dot)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have 4 Echo Dots on 3 separate wifi networks (2+1+1) connected to a single Alexa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016, Echo Dot) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I...
  • kinsham
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer not playing some podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWebplayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSome podcasts, specifically "The Rush Limbaugh Show Podcast" is not playing. Other podcasts I listen to are working just fine. Music is working just fine. For the ment...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Webplayer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Some podcasts, specifically "The Rush Limbaugh Show Podcast" is not playing.  Other po...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with listening music, audiobook etc

I have this problem four at least 4 weeks now. I can' start audiobooks at all on my smartphone or tablet. Thesse two devices are not the problem. I know this for sure because I have a family account and other members of this account don't have this p...

• Visitor
  • I have this problem four at least 4 weeks now.  I can' start audiobooks at all on my smartphone or  tablet. Thesse two devices are not the problem. I know this for sure because I have a f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get more followers?

I am not a artist but I was just wondering what are the ways in gaining followers for user profile and playlists?

• Visitor
  • I am not a artist but I was just wondering what are the ways in gaining followers for user profile and playlists? 
  • BrianINnl
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Black Lives Matter

In light of the BLM movement, I think that Spotify should enable an in-app notification (similar to those we already receive regarding new music, etc.) that can redirect users to the Black Lives Matter website linked with loads of ways to contribute ...

• Visitor
  • In light of the BLM movement, I think that Spotify should enable an in-app notification (similar to those we already receive regarding new music, etc.) that can redirect users to the Black Lives Matt...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help newbie to shuffle genres

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceXiaomi Redmi 3Operating SystemAndroid 5.1.1 My Question or IssueTrying Spotify for the first time and cant find solution for my question in FAQs. After starting app I was asked to add my favourite artists. I like differe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device Xiaomi Redmi 3 Operating System Android 5.1.1   My Question or Issue Trying Spotify for the first time and cant find solution for my question in FAQs...
  • Ivan_Ge
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with connecting "Spotify Recently Played" Twitch extension

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaOperating SystemWindows 10BrowserFirefox Browser v78.0.2 (64-bit)My Question or IssueI tried to install "Spotify Recently Played" Twitch extension and when it asks to connect my Spotify account to Twitch, I click connect butto...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Operating System Windows 10 Browser Firefox Browser v78.0.2 (64-bit) My Question or Issue I tried to install "Spotify Recently Played" Twitch extension and when i...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes