Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Volume dropout

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceSamsung S8, Denon AVR, Windows 10Operating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueBeen using Spotify for some time, without any issues. Yesterday, on several devices, the volume will softly drop for less than a secon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device Samsung S8, Denon AVR, Windows 10 Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Been using Spotify for some time, without any issue...
  • markfd1958
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] fix ad deployment - they now (7/2020) regularly crash the mobile app

Beginning 7/2020, when an ad tried to play there is 2 to 3 seconds of silence then the mobile app cashes. 100% failure.

• Regular
  • Beginning 7/2020, when an ad tried to play there is 2 to 3 seconds of silence then the mobile app cashes. 100% failure.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Device cant play any music

For some reason I cant play music with my audio technica ath-m50x headphones right away I need to change my default do device to something else first and start a song then I when the song is playing I have to change the device back to my headphones. ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason I cant play music with my audio technica ath-m50x headphones right away I need to change my default do device to something else first and start a song then I when the song is playing ...
  • saetlan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Logitech
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

NO DOWNLOAD SWITCH or GREEN ARROW for downloading to Laptop folder

PLEASE HELP, IM GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES & IN DESPAIR, i'VE TRIED ALL OPTIONS ON WINDOWS 10, EDGE,CHROME AND FIREFOX AND HAVE ALL LATEST VERSIONS/UPDATES ! I CAN'T SEE THE GREEN DOWNLOAD ARROW OR SWITCH SO TO DOWNLOAD MY PLAYLIST ON TO MY LAPTOP. SUBS...

• Casual Listener
  • PLEASE HELP, IM GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES & IN DESPAIR, i'VE TRIED ALL OPTIONS ON WINDOWS 10, EDGE,CHROME AND FIREFOX AND HAVE ALL LATEST VERSIONS/UPDATES !   I CAN'T SEE THE GREEN DOWNL...
  • Ros28
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable secure playback in your browser

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceWindows PC using Chrome browser (Windows and Chrome both fully updated)Operating SystemWindows 8.1 ProMy Question or IssueWhen I try to go to https://open.spotify.com/collection/playlists I get the error "Enable secure play...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device Windows PC using Chrome browser (Windows and Chrome both fully updated) Operating System Windows 8.1 Pro My Question or Issue When I try to go to https:/...
  • MarkRowden
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Inconsistent scrobbling over the past few days

Spotify scrobbling has gotten really flakey over the past few days. It started with local files scrobbling about only half the time (like in and ), but as of today, even songs from Spotify's catalogue are failing to scrobble properly, with tracks oc...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify scrobbling has gotten really flakey over the past few days. It started with local files scrobbling about only half the time (like in <https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Pl...
  • puxlit
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player: Menu doesn't open on pointerdown/mousedown on "more" ellipsis button

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceChromebook (ASUS c434t)Operating SystemChrome OS 83.0.4103.119 My Question or Issue1. Open Spotify web player (open.spotify.com) and go to a playlist/track listing.2. On a track row, go to the right ("more" element) and clic...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Chromebook (ASUS c434t) Operating System Chrome OS 83.0.4103.119   My Question or Issue 1. Open Spotify web player (open.spotify.com) and go to a pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution GOOGLE HOME PLAYS THE WRONG SONG (Song Radio) AND SPOTIFY IS IGNORING THE PROBLEM

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGoogle Home MiniOperating SystemFirmware 145350Cast Firmware 1.37.145350 My Question or Issue Honestly Spotify... This issue has been going on for OVER A YEAR with no solution in sight from you guys. The problem is as foll...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Google Home Mini Operating System Firmware 145350 Cast Firmware 1.37.145350     My Question or Issue   Honestly Spotify... This issue...
  • MattSmille
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 15 likes

Google Home Playback Frustration

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceGoogle Home Mini and Google Nest Hub Max My Question or IssueHi all, I'm having a very frustrating time with my Google Home playing Spotify at the moment. Basically when I say OK Google Play Spotify it used to play the last p...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Google Home Mini and Google Nest Hub Max     My Question or Issue Hi all, I'm having a very frustrating time with my Google Home playing Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

how to recover a deleted music by mistake

Hello, I just deleded a song by mistake and I don't know which one it is. How can I get it back please ? Thank you

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I just deleded a song by mistake and I don't know which one it is.   How can I get it back please ?  Thank you  
  • AllMightyEye
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [minor bug] Community web app: email string after signup

DeviceMacBook Pro 2019Operating SystemmacOS Mojave (10.14.6)AffectsSpotify Community web app My Question or IssueI just signed up for community. After entering my email address and clicking through, I saw the following, Email Verification Required||$...

• Regular
  • Device MacBook Pro 2019 Operating System macOS Mojave (10.14.6) Affects Spotify Community web app   My Question or Issue I just signed up for community. After entering my email address a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay not working

Android 9.0 Galaxy j7 Pro Turkey Premium Autoplay switched on but it's sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. I have no idea why. It happens since i started to use spotify.

• Android 9.0 Galaxy j7 Pro Turkey Premium   Autoplay switched on but it's sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. I have no idea why. It happens since i started to use spotify. 
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Clicking on album cover scrolls to the wrong place if playlist is sorted

If you play a track from a big playlist that is sorted by date so that the latest tracks are at the top - then when you click on the album cover at the bottom left to go to that track in the playlist spotify will scroll to the place of the track in t...

• Regular
  • If you play a track from a big playlist that is sorted by date so that the latest tracks are at the top - then when you click on the album cover at the bottom left to go to that track in the playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Claim my spotify artist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello,I'm an artist. and I have uploaded my music via a distribution service almost a year a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Casting keeps unpausing itself

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePC/Samsung S9+/Chromecast/Google AssistantOperating SystemWindows/Android/Chromecast Music won't stay paused. It starts back up after 10 seconds or so. It happens when pausing on Windows Desktop or Android Phone. Also gettin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device PC/Samsung S9+/Chromecast/Google Assistant Operating System Windows/Android/Chromecast   Music won't stay paused. It starts back up after 10 seconds or so...
  • 6 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 14 likes

Chris Brown being featured today? Makes me want to cancel my account

It is disgusting that Chris Brown is so highly featured and being pushed to my device. He is an abuser who should not be featured and specially endorsed by Spotify.

• It is disgusting that Chris Brown is so highly featured and being pushed to my device.   He is an abuser who should not be featured and specially endorsed by Spotify.     ...
  • basementsaxx
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Local Files No Album Art On One Song

I put 7 local music files to my spotify and I added album art to all 7 of the mp3 files but it doesn't show up on one of them. I know this song does have artwork because when I play the song on my computer it has the album art but not when i play it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I put 7 local music files to my spotify and I added album art to all 7 of the mp3 files but it doesn't show up on one of them. I know this song does have artwork because when I play th...
  • niggabruh
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

duo members playlists missing, restore function not working

PlanDuo premiumCountrySwedenDevicemobile, laptopOperating SystemiOS My Question or Issuechanged plan from Premium Family to Duo Family and invited girlfriend. after accepting, all her playlists disappeared. tried the restore playlists function but it...

• Plan Duo premium Country Sweden Device mobile, laptop Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue changed plan from Premium Family to Duo Family and invited girlfriend. after accepting...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I am having trouble playing Spotify in my car with USB connector

I am having trouble playing Spotify in my car through my USB connector. Anyone have a solution? The display on my car says “No Data” even though my Spotify app says the music is playing.Car: 2016 Honda OdysseyDevice: iPhone 8Plan: Premium

• I am having trouble playing Spotify in my car through my USB connector. Anyone have a solution? The display on my car says “No Data” even though my Spotify app says the music is playing. Car: 2016 H...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App won't load on Samsung TV model UE50KU6000K

Spotify App won't load on Samsung TV model UE50KU6000K The spotify app won't load on my TV any more. It was working yesterday but now when I launch it starts to load - I see the white circle for a second, – then it goes to a black screen and nothing ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify App won't load on Samsung TV model UE50KU6000K The spotify app won't load on my TV any more. It was working yesterday but now when I launch it starts to load - I see the white circle for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes