Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

podcasts keep going back to episode 1 after each episode

i'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that i was halfway done with the first episode so it want's to resume it (i'm on mobile btw android)say right now i'm on episode 90 of a podcast and when it finishes i want to go to episode 91 but for...

• Casual Listener
  • i'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that i was halfway done with the first episode so it want's to resume it (i'm on mobile btw android) say right now i'm on episode 90 of a podcast ...
  • phabignu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complete change of playlist

So my problem is that a playlist that I recently started to listen to again got complete changed. It was a playlist by Spotify it's called workout beats with a running woman in the cover. I liked the music and listened to it a lot but a few days ago ...

• Visitor
  • So my problem is that a playlist that I recently started to listen to again got complete changed. It was a playlist by Spotify it's called workout beats with a running woman in the cover. I liked the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] some albums not showing up on artist page

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Chrome, Mac OSOperating SystemMac OS My Question or IssueSome albums are not showing up under the "Albums" section on the page of the artist. Example:The album "Kind of Blue" is not present on the artist page: h...

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.17.05 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device Google Chrome, Mac OS Operating System Mac OS   My Question or Issue Some albums are not showing up under the "Albums" section on the page of the a...
  • beepboopimrobot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Amazon Echo

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I ask my Amazon Echo to play music, Adele radio, for instance, I'm not able to see or co...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon echo plays wrong music

Plan - PremiumCountry - UKDevice - Echo Plus, Echo Dot Hi all, I have searched but not found the same issue mentioned so apologies if I’ve missed it. Whenever I ask either of my echo devices to play anything, be it single, album or playlist Alexa res...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Premium Country - UK Device -  Echo Plus, Echo Dot   Hi all,   I have searched but not found the same issue mentioned so apologies if I’ve missed it.   Whenever I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Playing Spotify radio on Sonos songs intermittently songs play a few second and then goes to a new s

Spotify premiumusa, NYiPhone Xs Maxios 13.5.1 I use Spotify at home. Sonos speakers throughout all playback from Spotify radio. Problem is a song will start and within a few seconds a new song will take over to its completion. This is really annoying...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify premium usa, NY iPhone Xs Max ios 13.5.1   I use Spotify at home. Sonos speakers throughout all playback from Spotify radio. Problem is a song will start and within a few seconds a ...
  • Jackg104
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mini-Player Not Showing in Wordpress

I share playlist links in my blog posts and they show up as mini players, while I'm editing and after the post is published. When I copied and pasted a playlist link today though, it only shows as the link and not the mini player. I have updated the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I share playlist links in my blog posts and they show up as mini players, while I'm editing and after the post is published. When I copied and pasted a playlist link today though, it only shows as th...
  • waterfireprov
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Listening NOT controlling

Yesterday I went into the garage for a jam with my housemate thinking we could both listen to the same thing at the same time using Group Session, but we couldn’t. What I would like to see is an actual group listening feature, like a silent disco/rad...

• Yesterday I went into the garage for a jam with my housemate thinking we could both listen to the same thing at the same time using Group Session, but we couldn’t. What I would like to see is an actu...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant find a song anymore

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.Plan PremiumCountryUSADeviceMoto e5 SupraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI wanted to play a remix of the song Play Date ...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device Moto e5 Supra Operating System Android...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sort order not updated on Bose SoundTouch

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceBose SoundTouch 300Operating SystemSpotify Connect My Question or IssueWhen playing a playlist on any of my Bose SoundTouch systems (I have multiple), the playlist ALWAYS plays songs as if the playlist were sorted by ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Bose SoundTouch 300 Operating System Spotify Connect   My Question or Issue When playing a playlist on any of my Bose SoundTouch systems (I have m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Specific Podcast not playing (web and desktop players)

PlanFreeCountryBrazil Operating SystemWindows 7 / Web Player on Google Chrome My Question or Issue:I've been having this issue where there's a specific podcast that won't play, it's been almost a month now. The podcast in quention is called "Café da ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Brazil   Operating System Windows 7 / Web Player on Google Chrome   My Question or Issue: I've been having this issue where there's a specific podcast that won't ...
  • sharpieh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues on SAMSUNGTV

Suddenly, spotify app doesnt work on my Samsung TV. Just shows a white screen when you open it. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly, spotify app doesnt work on my Samsung TV. Just shows a white screen when you open it. Thanks  
  • damuro
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Samsung TV UHD Lyric for karaoke

Do you know how to play spotify with lyrics on my tv? I just started to love the whole new lyrics interface just like in the iphone apps. If you guys know the solutions, can you give me the steps-by-steps details of how to do that? Thanks a bunch!

• Visitor
  • Do you know how to play spotify with lyrics on my tv? I just started to love the whole new lyrics interface just like in the iphone apps.   If you guys know the solutions, can you give me the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Asking Alexa to play Spotify Discover Weekly playlist not working (sort of)

I recently got a new Echo Studio (previously had an Echo Dot last year). With the Echo Dot I used to be able to say "Alexa, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify" and it would work every time. Now when I say that to the Echo Studio, it plays a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a new Echo Studio (previously had an Echo Dot last year).   With the Echo Dot I used to be able to say "Alexa, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify" and it would work eve...
  • mitchellpage
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Multiroom - Spotify Connect Autoplay not working

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 8, Macbook Pro late 2016, Samsung R1 Lite, Samsung Soundbar K650Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1, MacOS 10.14.6 My Question or IssueCan't get Autoplay to work when using Spotify Connect with my Samsung Multiroom devices...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 8, Macbook Pro late 2016, Samsung R1 Lite, Samsung Soundbar K650 Operating System iOS 13.5.1, MacOS 10.14.6   My Question or Issue Can't get A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Most Popular

Hi There, so on Spotify when I enter artist's profile, I can see Five of his most popular songs, and next to them there are numbers which I think are saying how many times the song has been played. So my question is, can I see those statistics (these...

• Visitor
  • Hi There, so on Spotify when I enter artist's profile, I can see Five of his most popular songs, and next to them there are numbers which I think are saying how many times the song has been played. S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Volume dropout

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceSamsung S8, Denon AVR, Windows 10Operating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueBeen using Spotify for some time, without any issues. Yesterday, on several devices, the volume will softly drop for less than a secon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device Samsung S8, Denon AVR, Windows 10 Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Been using Spotify for some time, without any issue...
  • markfd1958
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] fix ad deployment - they now (7/2020) regularly crash the mobile app

Beginning 7/2020, when an ad tried to play there is 2 to 3 seconds of silence then the mobile app cashes. 100% failure.

• Regular
  • Beginning 7/2020, when an ad tried to play there is 2 to 3 seconds of silence then the mobile app cashes. 100% failure.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Device cant play any music

For some reason I cant play music with my audio technica ath-m50x headphones right away I need to change my default do device to something else first and start a song then I when the song is playing I have to change the device back to my headphones. ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason I cant play music with my audio technica ath-m50x headphones right away I need to change my default do device to something else first and start a song then I when the song is playing ...
  • saetlan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Logitech
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

NO DOWNLOAD SWITCH or GREEN ARROW for downloading to Laptop folder

PLEASE HELP, IM GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES & IN DESPAIR, i'VE TRIED ALL OPTIONS ON WINDOWS 10, EDGE,CHROME AND FIREFOX AND HAVE ALL LATEST VERSIONS/UPDATES ! I CAN'T SEE THE GREEN DOWNLOAD ARROW OR SWITCH SO TO DOWNLOAD MY PLAYLIST ON TO MY LAPTOP. SUBS...

• Casual Listener
  • PLEASE HELP, IM GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES & IN DESPAIR, i'VE TRIED ALL OPTIONS ON WINDOWS 10, EDGE,CHROME AND FIREFOX AND HAVE ALL LATEST VERSIONS/UPDATES !   I CAN'T SEE THE GREEN DOWNL...
  • Ros28
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes