Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify web player buttons are not showing up

PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceChromebook My Question or IssueSo I'm on my school computer and they don't let us download anything, so I have to use the web player. I opened Spotify and the regular buttons turned to squares and my music keeps pau...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States   Device Chromebook   My Question or Issue So I'm on my school computer and they don't let us download anything, so I have to use the web player. I ...
  • Spongeboymebob
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha WXC-50

Previously everything worked fine, but now spotify does not regognize Yamaha WCX-50 as available device. Either android app or PC client. I have tried to instale older spotify version and cleared cache, but without any sucess. WXC's firmware verion i...

• Casual Listener
  • Previously everything worked fine, but now spotify does not regognize Yamaha WCX-50 as available device. Either android app or PC client.   I have tried to instale older spotify version and cl...
  • angusgrant79
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify.me

Hi! I recently got onto Spotify.me, the stats website but now it just redirects me to spotify for brands... am I doing something wrong? Or did the stats page move?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I recently got onto Spotify.me, the stats website but now it just redirects me to spotify for brands... am I doing something wrong? Or did the stats page move?  
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Search on web browser

PlanPremiumCountryPHDeviceSpotify Web PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI tried to search something on Google Chrome when I logged in but the error says "Oops, something went wrong". When I tried to incognito (logged out), it can s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country PH Device Spotify Web Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I tried to search something on Google Chrome when I logged in but the error says "O...
  • ewankobkt
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire TV - My playlists are not accessible from Library

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUKDeviceAmazon Fire TV My Question or IssueNavigate to library and I can only select from Liked Songs and Albums. Try to scroll up to Playlists and I cannot select this option? I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Premium Country UK Device Amazon Fire TV   My Question or Issue Navigate to library and I can only select from Liked Songs and Albums.  Try to scroll up to Playlists an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa doesnt play my liked songs in order when i ask her to play my library

My Question or IssueWhen I ask alexa to play my library or to play my liked songs it always shuffles it and it doesnt just start from the top which sucks because I have a ton of liked songs and I just usually want to hear whatever the latest songs I'...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue When I ask alexa to play my library or to play my liked songs it always shuffles it and it doesnt just start from the top which sucks because I have a ton of liked songs and I j...
  • Spudds
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Alexa
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Embedded Full Player in Home Automation Frontend UI

Have a Family Premium plan, and I'm building a GUI to allow access to my full home automation and media controls, using WinEmb7 touch panel PC clients strewn throughout the house. I'd really like to embed a version of the Windows Spotify player in my...

• Visitor
  • Have a Family Premium plan, and I'm building a GUI to allow access to my full home automation and media controls, using WinEmb7  touch panel PC clients strewn throughout the house.   I'd ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify accounts on Sonos

My Question or Issue: We previously were family members under a different Spotify premium account. We recently started a new premium account subscription. My account, as the premium account holder is great, as is one other family member. We primarily...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue:   We previously were family members under a different Spotify premium account. We recently started a new premium account subscription. My account, as the premium account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution About Albums from Ad Noiseam

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyMy Question or IssueAll albums from the label "Ad Noiseam" are greyed out in turkey. Does something on spotify cause this or is it something different? i cant listen to some of my favorite songs.

• Plan Premium Country Turkey My Question or Issue All albums from the label "Ad Noiseam" are greyed out in turkey. Does something on spotify cause this or is it something different? i cant listen...
  • decuman
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Severe battery consumption with Spotify for Galaxy Watch 2.4.6

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch - Connected to Samsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemTizen / Android My Question or IssueEver since I installed the update to Spotify 2.4.6 for Samsung Galaxy Watch my watch has had severe battery l...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device Samsung Galaxy Watch - Connected to Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Tizen / Android   My Question or Issue Ever since I installed the update...
  • dustin5MB
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Devices compatible with Spotify Offline that don't have a microphone or camera?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice Operating System My Question or IssueI would like to know which devices that do not have a camera or microphone are compatible with Spotify Offline. I am a longtime Premium user who would love to listen to Spotify at work,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device   Operating System   My Question or Issue I would like to know which devices that do not have a camera or microphone are compatible with Spotify Off...
  • ewfisher412
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Twitch streamen mit Spotify

Ich würde Spotify gerne für meinen Twitch Stream nutzen. Die musik würde nur leise im Hintergund laufen und man spricht ja auch dazwischen, so das kein Rippen usw möglich wäre. So eine Option wäre echt super LG Nentorro

• Casual Listener
  •       Ich würde Spotify gerne für meinen Twitch Stream nutzen. Die musik würde nur leise im Hintergund laufen und man spricht ja auch dazwischen, so das kein Rippen usw möglich wäre...
  • nentorro
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How does this make any sense

My account cant play any songs they skip them after 1 sec. I have tried every possible way to fix this on the forums nothing works but then I tried to make a new account and every song was working and the spotify even looks different with the new acc...

• Casual Listener
  • My account cant play any songs they skip them after 1 sec. I have tried every possible way to fix this on the forums nothing works but then I tried to make a new account and every song was working an...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS4] Playback suddenly stops

Plan Premium Country México Device PS4 Operating System PS4 My Question or Issue Music suddenly stops playing after the current song ends, it can happen after listening to the 5th, 6th, etc. song on a playlist. It happens on both the app and the quic...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country México Device PS4 Operating System PS4   My Question or Issue Music suddenly stops playing after the current song ends, it can happen after listening to ...
  • Elena
  • 28 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer bug: Rightclicking on song title throws error

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsOperating SystemWindows 10 ProBrowserChrome v83 My IssueWhen I try to right-click on the song currently playing (in the bottom left corner) I get a notification 'an error has occurred, please reload the page'. This is con...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Operating System Windows 10 Pro Browser Chrome v83   My Issue When I try to right-click on the song currently playing (in the bottom left corner) I get...
  • JasperMacke
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't install on Gera Fit2 Pro

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone7 + Gear Fit2 ProMy Question or IssueWhen I go into Samsung Galaxy Apps and choose Spotify, the install doesn't work. Pressing the INSTALL button brings up the terms of service, which I accept, then the button c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone7 + Gear Fit2 Pro My Question or Issue When I go into Samsung Galaxy Apps and choose Spotify, the install doesn't work. Pressing the INSTALL button ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find track

in winter, 2019 i heared track and din't put like on it. But now i want to find it again and don't know how. One thing i remember that this was rap and there was a lot of sh*t words, and on cover was something like cuphead Sattan.

• Regular
  • in winter, 2019 i heared track and din't put like on it. But now i want to find it again and don't know how. One thing i remember that this was rap and there was a lot of sh*t words, and on cover was...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I have sent my music to playlist editors, but...

Hello,My name is Belzifer and i'm an artist on Spotify. I have sent a beautiful song to Spotify playlist editors on the 7th June (or around this date), however today I have seen that I've sent the wrong genre. I have decided to correct it today but n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My name is Belzifer and i'm an artist on Spotify.   I have sent a beautiful song to Spotify playlist editors on the 7th June (or around this date), however today I have seen that I'v...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution album/single/compilation disappear in web player

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome My Question or IssueI've been having an issue (not previously) recently where when I click on an album to view it, then go back to the artist page to view other albums, singles, ect., the alb...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue I've been having an issue (not previously) recently where when I click on an album to view it, ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does Spotify sucks part of our streamings?

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDevice My Question or IssueThe last weeks I use almost everyday, all day, the Spotify For Artists app both on my mobile and web browser.I noticed that almost every day, the counter sucks 30-80 streamings.BUT today was really a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Greece Device   My Question or Issue The last weeks I use almost everyday, all day, the Spotify For Artists app both on my mobile and web browser. I noticed that alm...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes