Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lot of duplicate song in my Library

Hi everyone, I recently noticed that I have a lot a duplicate in my Library in a way I don't understand. For exemple I saved an album from the artist "La Femme" and in my Library I've two album. The first one is the full saved album and the other one...

•   Hi everyone,   I recently noticed that I have a lot a duplicate in my Library in a way I don't understand.   For exemple I saved an album from the artist "La Femme" and in my Li...
  • 8ten5_-9lufjq
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Other] Spotify Kids should stop playing after the last track of an album

When my kids listen to some audiobooks in the evening when going to bed I find it rather annoying that the Spotify Kids app repeats the album instead of just stop playing when reaching the end of the album (like it is handled in the regular Spotify a...

• Casual Listener
  • When my kids listen to some audiobooks in the evening when going to bed I find it rather annoying that the Spotify Kids app repeats the album instead of just stop playing when reaching the end of the...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify web player opens tabs in Chrome automatically

Hi all I mainly use Spotify web player with the current google Chrome version. For a couple of weeks, Chrome automatically opens new tabs.Removed all Cookies and also reinstalled Chrome. Malware and virus scan doesn't help.It is super annoying since ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all  I mainly use Spotify web player with the current google Chrome version.  For a couple of weeks, Chrome automatically opens new tabs. Removed all Cookies and also reinstalled Ch...
  • maga84
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connection issues with chromecast audio

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A50Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have trouble connecting my chromecast audio with Spotify. When I try to play music and I put the phone away or use another app, the music stops after one m...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A50 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have trouble connecting my chromecast audio with Spotify. When I try to...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker issues

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I run my setup through my stereo. Basically my xbox one is hdmi to my tv and my tv sends all noise through to my stereo via a cable from headphone Jack. Doesnt matter what I use I've never had any pr...

• I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I run my setup through my stereo. Basically my xbox one is hdmi to my tv and my tv sends all noise through to my stereo via a cable from headphone J...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify cut the ending out of certain songs?

So I've noticed certain songs won't have all of their content. A perfect example is Autumn Effect by 10 Years. On Spotify, it's only around 4 1/2 minutes. On Pandora, it's at it's correct 10 minute runtime. But Spotify does it for a variety of songs,...

• Visitor
  • So I've noticed certain songs won't have all of their content. A perfect example is Autumn Effect by 10 Years. On Spotify, it's only around 4 1/2 minutes. On Pandora, it's at it's correct 10 minute r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album Limit

Is there a limit on the number of albums that we can save to our Library? Any albums I now save don’t contribute to the 10k song limit.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a limit on the number of albums that we can save to our Library? Any albums I now save don’t contribute to the 10k song limit.  
  • Zandermcsween
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I skip songs without Spotify thinking I dislike them?

I just learned that Spotify thinks you don't like a song when you skip it!? Maybe I'm just weird, but the only songs I skip in my playlists are the ones I like the most. If you listen to a song too much then it becomes repetitive, you get used to it ...

• Casual Listener
  •  I just learned that Spotify thinks you don't like a song when you skip it!? Maybe I'm just weird, but the only songs I skip in my playlists are the ones I like the most. If you listen to a song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Onkyo C-N7050 not appearing in device list

Hello I have a Onkyo C-N7050 Network CD player that I am trying to connect to. It is not appearing in the available devices list on either my PC (Windows 10) or my android phone and tablet. Does anyone else have this issue, is my device no longer sup...

• Visitor
  • Hello   I have a Onkyo C-N7050 Network CD player that I am trying to connect to.  It is not appearing in the available devices list on either my PC (Windows 10) or my android phone and ta...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Link no longer working with Spotify (not appearing on "Connect to a Device")

My Amazon Echo Link worked just fine with the Spotify PC/Win 10 desktop app until today (5/25/20), when I installed the recent Spotify update. Now my EchoLink device does not appear in the "Connect to a device" options (I can still see my Echo Dots a...

• Casual Listener
  • My Amazon Echo Link worked just fine with the Spotify PC/Win 10 desktop app until today (5/25/20), when I installed the recent Spotify update. Now my Echo Link device does not appear in the "Connect...
  • EchoLinkUser
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing Devices

PlanFree/PremiumPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)iPhone6laptopGoogle Home MiniOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Windows 10iOS 12 My Question or IssueWhen I play a playlist and select shuffl...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free/Premium Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) iPhone6 laptop Google Home Mini Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yamaha R-N 500 - Spotify Connnect not working anymore

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DevicePC / Samsung Galaxy Note9 / Yamaha R-N 500Operating SystemWindows 10 / Android 9.0 My Question or IssueHello, I was able to use Spotify with my R-N 500 in the past, but now the A/V receiver is not in the list of availa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Device PC / Samsung Galaxy Note9 / Yamaha R-N 500 Operating System Windows 10 / Android 9.0   My Question or Issue Hello,   I was able to use ...
  • lmazurk
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

desconexion spotify y google home, DESESPERANTE

Hola, estoy teniendo un problema. La transmision con mi Chromecast usando Spotify y google home se pausa constantemente. El resto de aplicaciones como Youtube o Netflix funcionan sin problemas. Primero tarda mucho en conectarse con el dispositivo. Lu...

• Visitor
  • Hola, estoy teniendo un problema. La transmision con mi Chromecast usando Spotify y google home se pausa constantemente. El resto de aplicaciones como Youtube o Netflix funcionan sin problemas. Prime...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • desconexion
    google gome
    se corta
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Video platform?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFreeCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) M...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro lat...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jumping to random songs in playlist since upgrading to Family

PlanSpotify FamilyCountryNetherlandsDeviceSonos, Android phones My Question or IssueSince i have upgraded to spotify family i have in issue on all my 3 accounts linked to this subscription. Both on my phone, my wifes phone and on my sonos system spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Family Country Netherlands Device Sonos, Android phones   My Question or Issue Since i have upgraded to spotify family i have in issue on all my 3 accounts linked to this su...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Really loud adds / commercials

Since few weeks some commercial adds got really, really loud, comparing to the music. As I'm usually listen to music while not sitting straight before PC it gets really freaking annoying. I hope this is just oversight not intentional forcing me to pa...

• Since few weeks some commercial adds got really, really loud, comparing to the music. As I'm usually listen to music while not sitting straight before PC it gets really freaking annoying.   I ...
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify For Artist Shows 1 Stream

When i use spotify for artists on the live count it shows me 293 streams on my song, everywhere else where streams are listed it shows me 1.

CrashWasTaken_0-1590351606645.png
  • Visitor
  • When i use spotify for artists on the live count it shows me 293 streams on my song, everywhere else where streams are listed it shows me 1.     
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Counting social media shares

My Question or IssueHow are shares of a song counted? Does simply clicking “copy link” count as a share or does that link then have to be used somehow via text, social media, etc. for it to count as a share?

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue How are shares of a song counted?  Does simply clicking “copy link” count as a share or does that link then have to be used somehow via text, social media, etc. for it to c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

album picture on lockscreen

hi,my lockscreen background showes the album picture off the song I am playing currently, but I do not like this. But I also would like to have the pause/skip/last song- button on my lockscreen. Is there a way to turn the album background off but to ...

• Visitor
  • hi, my lockscreen background showes the album picture off the song I am playing currently, but I do not like this. But I also would like to have the pause/skip/last song- button on my lockscreen. Is...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gerenciamento de cache

Eu acho que o Spotify deveria ter um Smart cache, para que quando o cache atingisse uma determinada Quantidade o cache fosse limpo automaticamente pelo spotify.

• Visitor
  • Eu acho que o Spotify deveria ter um Smart cache, para que quando o cache atingisse uma determinada Quantidade o cache fosse limpo automaticamente pelo spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes