Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solution for Bugs - Casting to Google Home Mini

Go to your Google Home App, click on the device you want to cast too, then select "cast my audio". Go to Spotify and start playing music like normal (with "listening on this device" selected, not your Google Mini) Issues this resolves:-Google Home Mi...

• Casual Listener
  • Go to your Google Home App, click on the device you want to cast too, then select "cast my audio".   Go to Spotify and start playing music like normal (with "listening on this device" selected...
  • marcellotesti
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant stop the shuffle for all the playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello Spotify community I use a Google home device for playing songs but whenever I say to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Partnership Permission for In App Purchases

My Question or IssueHi Folks!,We are devoloping an app that connects people who is listening to same song at the same time. To match users, we are using Spotify APIs.After they matched, they will chat anonymously for a while, and after a certain time...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Hi Folks!, We are devoloping an app that connects people who is listening to same song at the same time. To match users, we are using Spotify APIs. After they matched, they wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlists from every country (in their language)?

Hi, what I'm interested in are playlists that would contain songs in the language of the country given only. Spotify suggests me such a playlist with current hits from my country and I would like to find playlists from other places too, is it possibl...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, what I'm interested in are playlists that would contain songs in the language of the country given only. Spotify suggests me such a playlist with current hits from my country and I would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashes intermittently after 1 or 2 minutes on chromecast

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceChromecast plusOperating SystemChromecast OS My Question or IssueAfter 1 or 2 minutes of playing (casting) music to Spotify app on my chromecast, music playback suddenly stops and the Spotify app running on my chromecast cra...

• Plan Premium Country NL Device Chromecast plus Operating System Chromecast OS   My Question or Issue After 1 or 2 minutes of playing (casting) music to Spotify app on my chromecast, mu...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify For Artists stats not updating days after release.

Hey, I'm having a problem. My track came out last friday since the distributer got my name wrong I had to wait till Monday for them to fix it and the song finally showed up on my profile but now each day when Spotify stats get updated, 1st - my month...

• Visitor
  • Hey, I'm having a problem. My track came out last friday since the distributer got my name wrong I had to wait till Monday for them to fix it and the song finally showed up on my profile but now each...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Uploading Songs

CountryUSA DeviceAcer ChromebookOperating SystemChrome My Question or IssueDo you have to have Spotify Premium to upload song files?

• Casual Listener
  •   Country USA   Device Acer Chromebook Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue Do you have to have Spotify Premium to upload song files?  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Worship/Christian Genre Removed

Went to find the genre for worship music and it is no where to be found. Why was this removed and is it coming back? It was there before Christmas. CanadaMultiple platformsFamily Premium

• Visitor
  • Went to find the genre for worship music and it is no where to be found. Why was this removed and is it coming back? It was there before Christmas.   Canada Multiple platforms Family Premium...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 27 replies
  • 19 likes
  • music
  • 27 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution [Como Audio] Spotify as an Alarm Source gone with recent firmware

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceComo Audio (Solo, Duetto, Amico, Musica)Operating SystemSDK My Question or IssueIn earlier versions of the firmware on my COmo Audio devices it was possible to have spotify as an alarm source. this works great but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device Como Audio (Solo, Duetto, Amico, Musica) Operating System SDK   My Question or Issue In earlier versions of the firmware on my COmo Audi...
  • Henkk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly Spotify doesn't recognice mine Cambridge streammagic anymore. Does anyone know a solution?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The web player will often set the PC volume to 100% after being paused for a while

I'm using Chrome to listen to Spotify (can't use the program as I'm at work), and for the past few months I've been using it, it's been setting the volume to 100% when I unpause it. It's not instant, more like it'll resume, but shortly after it'll st...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm using Chrome to listen to Spotify (can't use the program as I'm at work), and for the past few months I've been using it, it's been setting the volume to 100% when I unpause it. &nb...
  • PeterH92
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop] What quality do downloaded songs on the Spotify desktop app on Mac default to?

There is no music quality option for the mac desktop app. The music quality is only for streaming. The iphone app has the music quality option for offline downloads though.

• Visitor
  • There is no music quality option for the mac desktop app. The music quality is only for streaming. The iphone app has the music quality option for offline downloads though.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] WebApp breaks open contextmenu class in playlist cell result

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySpainDeviceFujitsu Esprimo Intel Core i3-2120T CPU 2.60GHz x64Operating SystemTested on Windows 10 PRO My Question or Issue Hi, first of all, thanks to everyone who makes Spotify possible.It's been less than a week since I re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Spain Device Fujitsu Esprimo Intel Core i3-2120T CPU 2.60GHz x64 Operating System Tested on Windows 10 PRO   My Question or Issue   Hi, first of all, ...
  • nectux
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Bug Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My question posted here 2 weeks ago is missed!

PlanPremium My Question or IssueWhere is my question about huge cover in web player? I can't see it and cover is still huge.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue Where is my question about huge cover in web player? I can't see it and cover is still huge.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist is not found as Often as before

Hi there Spotify! i carefully created a playlist “Best reggae Playlist ever”Through the years I got some followers but due to some changes in Spotify my Playlist is not as often found like it use to be before. I think it started about 6 months ago. I...

• Regular
  • Hi there Spotify!   i carefully created a playlist “Best reggae Playlist ever” Through the years I got some followers but due to some changes in Spotify my Playlist is not as often found like...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Haier Tv chromecast skipping songs then plays one for 10 seconds

when i cast to my tv it skips numerous tracks then plays one for 10 seconds, tried using different devices PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Que...

• Visitor
  •   when i cast to my tv it skips numerous tracks then plays one for 10 seconds, tried using different devices      Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account not working with HEOS wifi speakers

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 and Lenovo IdeaPad U330p pcOperating SystemAndroid phone and Windows 10 pc My Question or IssueSuddenly I cannot make Heos work with my spotify account both on Android phone and PC. It works when my bo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Samsung Galaxy S7 and Lenovo IdeaPad U330p pc Operating System Android phone and Windows 10 pc   My Question or Issue Suddenly I cannot make...
  • EvlutionryRejct
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Heos

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 7, iPad Air, Iphone X. My Question or IssueI have several Denon HEOS speakers, Spotify lists my Google Chromecast Audio but not my Denon HEOS speakers.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 7, iPad Air, Iphone X.   My Question or Issue I have several Denon HEOS speakers, Spotify lists my Google Chromecast Audio but not my Denon HEOS...
  • EvlutionryRejct
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Queue for web player free

Give free users a manageable queue for web player. Over the years, Spotify Free has honestly felt like the neglected stepchild you hide in the cupboard under the stairs. I get why premium users get more options, but its gotten to the point where I do...

• Casual Listener
  • Give free users a manageable queue for web player.   Over the years, Spotify Free has honestly felt like the neglected stepchild you hide in the cupboard under the stairs. I get why premium us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes