Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't play in BMW i3

Spotify in my mobile, Nokia 6 / Android 9, stopped to stream audio via bluetooth in my BMW i3. When i got the car about a year ago, Spotify bluetooth streaming worked, but there was some issue in volume and in both, my mobile and car, had to be set t...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify in my mobile, Nokia 6 / Android 9, stopped to stream audio via bluetooth in my BMW i3. When i got the car about a year ago, Spotify bluetooth streaming worked, but there was some issue in vol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify (Free) on Amazon Echo Dot or Google Nest Mini

PlanFree CountryGreece My QuestionCan Spotify (Free) Play at Amazon Echo dot or Google Nest Mini in EU and specific in Greece?And if yes Can I Control what list (Predefine Spotify Lists or User-created Lists) to stream in the Device from my Phone or ...

• Plan Free   Country Greece   My Question Can Spotify (Free) Play at Amazon Echo dot or Google Nest Mini in EU and specific in Greece? And if yes Can I Control what list (Predefine S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Touch Bar Volume Scroll Does Not Work

Touch Bar Volumne Scroll does not work anymore. It was working but then I updated spotify, and it stopped working. The single touch buttons work once you expand the touchbar, but when it's collapsed and expand just the volume scroll, that doesn't wor...

• Touch Bar Volumne Scroll does not work anymore. It was working but then I updated spotify, and it stopped working. The single touch buttons work once you expand the touchbar, but when it's collapsed ...
  • prasanth27
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Firestick Overheats only with Spotify

PlanPremium since 2016ishCountryUSADeviceFireTVOperating System My Question or IssueSince an update in June/July 2019 (almost a year ago) mine and a friends Firestick crash. Only when using Spotify. I have Ps4, iphone, ipad and Android. No issues! Ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium since 2016ish Country USA Device FireTV Operating System     My Question or Issue Since an update in June/July 2019 (almost a year ago) mine and a friends Firestick c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Embedding Playlist in Widget Area in Wordpress - Only Showing Short Box

WordPress Version:5.4.1Plan:PremiumCountry:USADevice:(Macbook Pro Early 2011)Operating System:(macOS Sierra 10.12.6) When embedding a playlist in the widget area of my Wordpress site, its only showing a short box instead of the longer rectangle (I've...

• Casual Listener
  • WordPress Version: 5.4.1 Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: (Macbook Pro Early 2011) Operating System: (macOS Sierra 10.12.6)   When embedding a playlist in the widget area of my Word...
  • HideTapes
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't play

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice Samsung Galaxy 9+Operating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueEver since I had spotify i've used it to listen to my favorite band, that was over a year ago, and recently they released a new album and updated their S...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Ever since I had spotify i've used it to listen to my favorite ba...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cover photo/social media sharing

Hi I need help, so I have changed my cover photos for my Spotify playlists and when I go to share them on my socials the cover photo that I picked doesn’t show up, it’s just the cover photos Of the songs on the playlist. I know how to change the cove...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I need help, so I have changed my cover photos for my Spotify playlists and when I go to share them on my socials the cover photo that I picked doesn’t show up, it’s just the cover photos Of the s...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Submitting for Playlist Consideration for Spotify Editors Not Showing

We are trying to submit a song to the Spotify Editors for playlist consideration, but in the Upcoming tab, the song never shows. Does it have to be an upcoming release? And I believe we can only do the "upcoming release" if I upgrade to the more expe...

• Casual Listener
  • We are trying to submit a song to the Spotify Editors for playlist consideration, but in the Upcoming tab, the song never shows. Does it have to be an upcoming release? And I believe we can only do t...
  • PeteFlame
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Art Cut Off in Search

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceMicrosoft Surface 6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I search for a song, album, podcast etc, I noticed that the top result's album art is cut off. This is only happening in the web player. The deskto...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device Microsoft Surface 6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I search for a song, album, podcast etc, I noticed that the top result'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify removing my acquired streams

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this issue with Spotify. Im a new artist. I posted a new 7 song EP about 3 days ago. My stats were around 2900+ for all time streams on my release. I went to check my Spotify for artist app, as I had ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this issue with Spotify. Im a new artist. I posted a new 7 song EP about 3 days ago. My stats were around 2900+ for all time streams on my rel...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Songs stop for about 5 seconds 9 seconds into every track

Plan Premium Country USA Device Acer Chromebook 14 Operating System Chrome OS My Question or Issue Reposting this since https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Chromebook-Song-stops-randomly/m-p/4780289 was wrongfully marked as solved. When ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Acer Chromebook 14 Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Reposting this since https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Window...
  • deadstokthereal
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 32 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 32 likes

Auto Start

Hello, I am new to the community and I am attempting to add a play list to my website. I have the iframe created, however I have been unsuccessful when it comes to finding a way for the player to auto start once the page opens. Is there a way whether...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I am new to the community and I am attempting to add a play list to my website. I have the iframe created, however I have been unsuccessful when it comes to finding a way for the play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio stations have become broken?

Premium/USA/Pixel 2 and Windows 10/Android Oreo Thumbs up/down is just not a thing anymore on either device? This almost feels like a purposeful choice, which is silly. Even if the thumbs up/down didn't really do anything before, giving the illusion ...

• Premium/USA/Pixel 2 and Windows 10/Android Oreo   Thumbs up/down is just not a thing anymore on either device?  This almost feels like a purposeful choice, which is silly.  Even if t...
  • patoman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Left sidebar isn't there?

PlanFreeCountryUSA My Question or IssueI'm running the web browser in Firefox and the left sidebar just... isn't there. Like, the rest of the page is just fullscreen and there's no left sidebar at all. I've tried clearing my cache and rebooting, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA   My Question or Issue I'm running the web browser in Firefox and the left sidebar just... isn't there. Like, the rest of the page is just fullscreen and there's no l...
  • kittimu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find a playlist, even with a link

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceAcer ChromebookOperating SystemLinux My Question or IssueI can't find a playlist, even with the link I was given. It's a public playlist, so it should work. I have the direct link, but when I put it in, it goes to the Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA   Device Acer Chromebook Operating System Linux   My Question or Issue I can't find a playlist, even with the link I was given. It's a public p...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AndroidTV (9.0, Philips the One) cuts out randomly since last Spotify update

An update was rolled out about a week ago, and ever since playing Spotify over the TV client ends up muting itself randomly after a number of songs/time (?). This cannot be fixed without standby/starting the TV. Hadn't experienced this issue at all b...

• An update was rolled out about a week ago, and ever since playing Spotify over the TV client ends up muting itself randomly after a number of songs/time (?). This cannot be fixed without standby/star...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do i undo 'forget device'

PremiumCountryuk Device(Samsung Galaxy 9,)Operating System( Android Oreo,) My Question or IssueI seem to have pressed forget device for my amazon echo speaker pair and now i cant listen to music on these speakers. They no longer show up on the device...

• Visitor
  • Premium Country uk   Device (Samsung Galaxy 9,) Operating System ( Android Oreo,)   My Question or Issue I seem to have pressed forget device for my amazon echo speaker pair ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still unable to add podcasts to playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktop computer and Samsung Galaxy S8Operating System(Android, Windows) My Question or IssueI am still unable to add podcasts to playlists, regardless of if I'm trying it on my mobile device or desktop computer. When I clic...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Desktop computer and Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System (Android, Windows)   My Question or Issue I am still unable to add podcasts to playlists, regardl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Podcasts Not Updating

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy J3, PC, & Web PlayerOperating SystemAndroid & Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy Daily Podcast playlist isn't updating anymore, even when the podcasts I'm following have a new episode posted if I go to the po...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy J3, PC, & Web Player Operating System Android & Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Daily Podcast playlist isn't updatin...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify stuck on one song

I was listening to spotify today on the web player and I came across a song and it is now frozen on the song. It's a 3:48 song and it is currently at a time of 518:48 and still going. I cannot click another song, pause, click next, or do anything els...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to spotify today on the web player and I came across a song and it is now frozen on the song. It's a 3:48 song and it is currently at a time of 518:48 and still going. I cannot click ...
  • Velvex_Vancreed
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes