Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not being able to edit

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceGoogle Chrome OSMy Question or IssueI have been trying to change my profile picture, but it won't give me a 'Change' option. It also hasn't been giving me the option to change my playlist cover image. I don't know what to do...

•   Plan Premium Country US Device Google Chrome OS My Question or Issue I have been trying to change my profile picture, but it won't give me a 'Change' option.  It also hasn't been ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web App Automatically Logging Out

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceHP EliteBook 850 G6 (Web app)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi everyone, couldn't find any recent posts on this issue, so thought I'd create a new one. When I try to sign in to Spotify on Chrome (Ve...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device HP EliteBook 850 G6 (Web app) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi everyone, couldn't find any recent posts on this issue, so ...
  • mtlcnylmz
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Firefox update - "Firefox is installing components..." error

I updated Firefox (to version 64.0) today and got an orange message bar on open.spotify.com stating that "firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page". This "installation" never succeeds. After a lot of Googling, I...

• I updated Firefox (to version 64.0) today and got an orange message bar on open.spotify.com stating that "firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page".  This ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Clint H6 Streaming adaptor

I have bought the Clint H6 Streaming adaptor which allows Spotify Connect for premium subscriptions - which I have. It worked fine for a couple of weeks but now it will not allow me to play/stream anymore. It connects but no sound!? Help please.< Mod...

• Visitor
  • I have bought the Clint H6 Streaming adaptor which allows Spotify Connect for premium subscriptions - which I have. It worked fine for a couple of weeks but now it will not allow me to play/stream an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast won't play on wifi speakers

Music is playing fine on speaker, but when I switch to play podcasts it won't even give me the option to play it on already chosen speaker.PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung speakerOperating systemAndroid

• Music is playing fine on speaker, but when I switch to play podcasts it won't even give me the option  to play it on already chosen speaker. Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution BBC Playlister won't update

Why won't my BBC Playlister update to match my BBC tracks? It hasn't updated for at least a year. I've even tried deleted and re-adding the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Why won't my BBC Playlister update to match my BBC tracks? It hasn't updated for at least a year. I've even tried deleted and re-adding the playlist.
  • hooley72
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not connecting with Bose wave sound system IV

Hello,I have a premium account with Spotify and I never had this problem before with any of my Bose speakers.It started 2 months ago, from time to time Spotify disconnected from the Bose wave system and keeps showing loading Spotify through my Wifi.T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a premium account with Spotify and I never had this problem before with any of my Bose speakers. It started 2 months ago, from time to time Spotify disconnected from the Bose wav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re-Uploading a Song in a New Album and Keeping Play Count

My Question or Issue Hey guys, I just have a question regarding re-releasing a track. So I have a single currently out on my profile, but in about 2 months from now I am going to release an EP which include the said song, just with a different master...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Hey guys, I just have a question regarding re-releasing a track. So I have a single currently out on my profile, but in about 2 months from now I am going to release an ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player not syncing with Desktop or Mobile Apps

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceWeb Player, Desktop App PC, IPhone 10 Operating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10, Google Chrome (Web Player)My Question or Issue As per the subject, I'm having trouble getting my playlists and files synced between my Web ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Web Player, Desktop App PC, IPhone 10  Operating System iOS 13, Windows 10, Google Chrome (Web Player) My Question or Issue   As per the ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

[Android][Playlists] Samsung galaxy wear not all tracks download

Samsung galaxy watch paired with Samsung S8. I am trying to download to the watch but not all the tracks download. Tried online and offline, connected to the phone and not. WiFi etc. Reinstalled app, cleared storage. To no avail. Any ideas. Thanks

• Samsung galaxy watch paired with Samsung S8.     I am trying to download to the watch but not all the tracks download.  Tried online and offline, connected to the phone and not....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local music won't disappear from desktop after deleting local files bnk in spotify folder

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceMacbook pro late 2016 / Iphone 8 +Operating SystemIOS (latest) / Catalina My Question or IssueLocal music wont be removed, any new music added to my iphone is automatically added to spotify. just want to remove all l...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia   Device Macbook pro late 2016 / Iphone 8 + Operating System IOS (latest) / Catalina   My Question or Issue Local music wont be removed, an...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to embed "add to spotify" or "follow" button in a facebook post?

when i copy the spotify url to facebook, it doesn't make this "style" of post, instead just shows a standard preview image like most facebook links. how do i get my post to have an interact-able "add to spotify" or "follow"(especially this) button? i...

Kinky Facebook Post with Spotify Add Embed.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •     when i copy the spotify url to facebook, it doesn't make this "style" of post, instead just shows a standard preview image like most facebook links. how do i get my post to have a...
  • Kastro1
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Haven't Spotify app on Samsung TV 2019

Plan: Premium FamilyCountry: Ukraine Device: Samsung QE55Q67RAUXUAOperating System: Tizen My Question or IssueI have Spotify on my MacBook and iPhone. Also would like to use Spotify on my TV but haven't SpotifyApp in list of apps, but I know that Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Family Country: Ukraine   Device: Samsung QE55Q67RAUXUA Operating System: Tizen   My Question or Issue I have Spotify on my MacBook and iPhone. Also woul...
  • ukvwcvqomvkdsly
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home mini keeps pausing and resuming

When I'm playing music from Spotify on my Google Home mini everything works as long as I don't touch my phone. The minute I unlock the screen, the music starts acting like sometimes it's buffering: it pauses and a few seconds resume playing. This hap...

• Regular
  • When I'm playing music from Spotify on my Google Home mini everything works as long as I don't touch my phone. The minute I unlock the screen, the music starts acting like sometimes it's buffering: i...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

[Samsung TV app][Connect] Spoyify app not working on Samsung TV

I have used the Spotify app on my Samsung TV for years with minimal issues but for the last week or so it won't let us play anything other than from the home screen. If we try to navigate or search it crashes and you can't press play on anything. The...

• Casual Listener
  • I have used the Spotify app on my Samsung TV for years with minimal issues but for the last week or so it won't let us play anything other than from the home screen. If we try to navigate or search i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung TV app
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[galaxy watch active 2] Spotify volume controls stopped

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceSamsung galaxy watch active 2Operating SystemLatest My Question or IssueThis is embarassing, after the terrible experience I had 2 years ago with samsung sport fit 2 and spotify offline, I thought they would have fixed the i...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Uk Device Samsung galaxy watch active 2 Operating System Latest   My Question or Issue This is embarassing, after the terrible experience I had 2 years ago with sa...
  • aleben
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Over 3000 votes for wear OS offline

There are over 3000 votes on the wear os offline feature but there hasn't been any updates or news from Spotify for over a year. Would Spotify please be able to give us some sort of update? After speaking to a Spotify adviser they told me that Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • There are over 3000 votes on the wear os offline feature but there hasn't been any updates or news from Spotify for over a year. Would Spotify please be able to give us some sort of update? After spe...
  • aleben
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes

Medion Spotify Connect compatible device stops playing

PlanPremiumCountryGERDevice / OSMotorola G5S Plus (Android 8.1.0 / Spotify 8.5.36.747)Motorola G6 (Android 9 / Spotify 8.5.36.747)both connected via W-Lan (doesn't matter if it's 2,4 or 5 GHz)Desktop (Win 10 Home 1909 / Spotify 1.1.22.633.g1bab253a) ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country GER Device / OS Motorola G5S Plus (Android 8.1.0 / Spotify 8.5.36.747) Motorola G6 (Android 9 / Spotify 8.5.36.747) both connected via W-Lan (doesn't matter if it's 2,4 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes