Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Release Radar inaccuracies

My Release Radar playlist used to refresh every week with brand new songs from my favorite artists, but recently it has been showing me a) songs by artists I don't follow and b) songs that have been on the playlist for weeks at a time. For a) the alg...

• My Release Radar playlist used to refresh every week with brand new songs from my favorite artists, but recently it has been showing me a) songs by artists I don't follow and b) songs that have been ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Assistant is playing wrong music

PlanFree/PremiumCountryBrazil DeviceGoogle Home Mini, Google Assistant for iOSOperating SystemGoogle Assistant My Question or IssueThe error is simple when I ask Google Assistant to play Guns For Hands by Twenty One Pilots it says "Playing Guns For H...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Brazil   Device Google Home Mini, Google Assistant for iOS Operating System Google Assistant   My Question or Issue The error is simple when I ask Googl...
  • pepblast
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

My podcast was taken down

I sample a few songs and talk about them. I still see many podcasts on Spotify that clearly have full songs in them and they're still up. Why was mine taken down? It is called Euro Nation. And why is Spotify support so terrible? They don't answer any...

• I sample a few songs and talk about them. I still see many podcasts on Spotify that clearly have full songs in them and they're still up. Why was mine taken down?   It is called Euro Nation....
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Repeat TRACK Mode on web player!

I think this feature has to go on to the web player, sometimes I just want to listen to that one track for a few times at work. Being unable to download spotify on the company's computer is pretty bad already, but being unable to repeat one track is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I think this feature has to go on to the web player, sometimes I just want to listen to that one track for a few times at work. Being unable to download spotify on the company's computer is pretty ba...
  • samuraiemily
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Play Count Tracking

When a song is released in two different albums, does your personal play count for the song sync, or is there a different play count for the song in each album? Asking because things like Spotify Wrapped tell you your most played songs, but this woul...

• Visitor
  • When a song is released in two different albums, does your personal play count for the song sync, or is there a different play count for the song in each album? Asking because things like Spotify Wra...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Android][Other] Rapidly pressing the Play/Pause button causes a seemingly endless loop

When playing Spotify through a Google home I was using the Spotify Android app to control the music. I repeatedly pressed the play/pause button and found that it will continuously repeat the input seemingly infinitely, but certainly many times more t...

• When playing Spotify through a Google home I was using the Spotify Android app to control the music. I repeatedly pressed the play/pause button and found that it will continuously repeat the input se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify quality on yamaha wxad-10

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHi, I know that to chromecast audio spotify pushes 250 kbps only but I would like to know if with yamaha wxad-10 I can g...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi, I know that to chromecast audio spo...
  • SuperPeca
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Let me click on the "Save to Library" choice from the ellipsis link.

I ran into a frustrating problem with the "FaLaLaLaLa Great Big Christmas Variety Shuffle List" (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6A2Kj9cWUpuu0UcEbWVf5E). I couldn't get to the ellipsis link. It was hidden off screen (see image below). Any ideas on ...

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 11.33.17 AM.png
  • Visitor
  • I ran into a frustrating problem with the "FaLaLaLaLa Great Big Christmas Variety Shuffle List" (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6A2Kj9cWUpuu0UcEbWVf5E). I couldn't get to the ellipsis link. It was...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fat fingered ')' in web player

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIn the web player, there is a ')' in the markup that looks to be fat fingered in there. Doesn't affect anything, just FYI Steps: * spotify.com* launch web player* clic...

SpotifyMarkup.PNG SpotifyScreenshot.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue In the web player, there is a ')' in the markup that looks to be fat fingered in there. Doesn't...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Broadcast local audio files to connected devices

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevicesSmarphone or PC to device connected (PS4, google home, ...)Operating SystemAndroid 9 or Windows 10 to PS4 ... My Question or IssueHi I imported my local personal audio files (.mp3) into a created Spotify playlist, from ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Devices Smarphone or PC to device connected (PS4, google home, ...) Operating System Android 9 or Windows 10 to PS4 ...   My Question or Issue Hi 🙂 I impo...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [echo] active user first name echo spotify

Plan Premium (via Vodafone Red Package)Country UKDevice Amazon Echo My Question or Issue I have Spotify linked to Alexa. All works but Alexa has recently started to refer to 'active user first name'.For example when I ask: Alexa play Christmas Hits.I...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium (via Vodafone Red Package) Country UK Device Amazon Echo   My Question or Issue   I have Spotify linked to Alexa. All works but Alexa has recently started to re...
  • Street5
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Racism is not accepted in songs!

How come you accept to upload/put a song that is fully racist and contains extremly xenophobic content. I want you to immediately remove it. White kids are bullying my son in school. You do not realise how much it affects my son´s mind. He is 8 years...

• How come you accept to upload/put a song that is fully racist and contains extremly xenophobic content. I want you to immediately remove it. White kids are bullying my son in school. You do not reali...
  • ErolSock
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Harman kardon Aura Wifi with Spotify connect seems not working?

Hello all,i Just bought a Harman Kardon Aura, It is connected to my home network, so is my phone! and i did make sure My speaker is on wifi connect mode.But i can't find my speaker on spotify connectand i did check my wifi setting, i can see my speak...

• Regular
  • Hello all, i Just bought a Harman Kardon Aura, It is connected to my home network, so is my phone! and i did make sure My speaker is on wifi connect mode. But i can't find my speaker on spotify con...
  • icebabe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrapped Still Not Working Across Devices

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone XR (iOS 13.3)/Dell Laptop (Windows 10) My Question or IssueSpotify wrapped still isn’t working for me. The playlists show up but when I try to click for my stats this year nothing shows up. I tried using my laptop but I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone XR (iOS 13.3)/Dell Laptop (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Spotify wrapped still isn’t working for me. The playlists show up but when I try to clic...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random PS4 Connected to my account

Just today I noticed that a random PS4 had connected to my accountI DO NOT OWN A PS4, I've looked around for answers, found 0 solutions, I've tried creating an account on PSN and connecting it with my spotify, but OBVIOUSLY this didn't remove the oth...

• Casual Listener
  • ...verywhere that solve nothing Sorry for the passive aggressiveness, but this issue seems to be wide spread and there arent any public solutions.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PlayStation account got suspended, cannot access Spotify.

CountryThe NetherlandsDevicePlayStation 4 My Question or IssueHi, A couple of weeks ago my PlayStation account got hacked and suspended. I made a new account, but I cannot use my Spotify on my new account.Every time I disconnect my PlayStation accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Country The Netherlands Device PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue Hi,   A couple of weeks ago my PlayStation account got hacked and suspended. I made a new account, but I cannot u...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Ads

Stop playing loud or annoying ads.PlanFreeCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Stop playing loud or annoying ads. Plan Free Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Q...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How many times are API rate limits?

Rate limiting is applied as per application based on Client ID.https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/web-api/#rate-limiting How many times are API rate limits per seconds?There seems to be no description about this in the developer documentatio...

• Rate limiting is applied as per application based on Client ID. https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/web-api/#rate-limiting   How many times are API rate limits per seconds? There see...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing to instagram story not working

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSony Xperia xz1Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueFor the past few days every time I try to share a song to my instagram Story, instagram opens but to a blank screen as if I'm taking a picture and the usual sp...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device Sony Xperia xz1 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue For the past few days every time I try to share a song to my instagram Stor...
  • stephanie76
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Sony
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Region Locked Artists.

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDeviceAndroid, Samsung A5 2016, not that it matters.Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I have a few artists that I really really like. I'd probably have them as top listened if I could listen to them.But they ar...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Greece Device Android, Samsung A5 2016, not that it matters. Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I have a few artists that I really really like. ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes