Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music I play during a private session is influencing my recommended songs

I have been listening to playlists while I sleep, like "HZ frequencies". My last daylist was all music like this. I thought if I enabled a private session it wouldn't influence recommended music?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been listening to playlists while I sleep, like "HZ frequencies". My last daylist was all music like this. I thought if I enabled a private session it wouldn't influence recommended music?
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Musical therapy playlists

Hello! I have ms and recent research shows that people can improve the speed and quality of their walking gait if they listen to upbeat songs while walking when the songs are 10% faster in tempo than their normal speed. Think "Stayin Alive" for examp...

• Visitor
  • Hello!  I have ms and recent research shows that people can improve the speed and quality of their walking gait if they listen to upbeat songs while walking when the songs are 10% faster in temp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Lofimoon" Profile FRAUD Scammer

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuehttps://open.spotify.com/user/31qv5duurbl6n4vtz4c643joxb2i?si=749fb95426894f85 This user is a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue https:/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Licensing music for project

PlanFreeCountry UK Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Hi,I need some advice regarding use of Spotify tracks..I have created an online wellbeing project that uses music as its basis - people listen to classical music and lea...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country UK   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Hi, I need some advice regarding use of Spotify tracks.. I have created ...
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What is the difference between purchased audio books and "free" audiobooks

I wanted to take advantage of the new audiobooks on Spotify, but the title I wanted to listen to requires an individual purchase. If I make this purchase, will listening to this title also impact my monthly listening hour allotment? Or will I have ac...

• Visitor
  • I wanted to take advantage of the new audiobooks on Spotify, but the title I wanted to listen to requires an individual purchase. If I make this purchase, will listening to this title also impact my ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify websocket events not working on some devices

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSonos/PCOperating SystemWindows 11My Question or IssueThe spotify dealer websocket events are straight up not working with any sonos devices This started when I realized discord status would not reflect on my sonos speaker a...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Sonos/PC Operating System Windows 11 My Question or Issue The spotify dealer websocket events are straight up not working with any sonos devices   Thi...
  • Judas6000
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution I created a time capsule but spotify didn't confirm, is it deleted?

I made my time capsule, closed it, saved it, and now, a few weeks later, I'm getting a notification that I only have a few days left to create a time capsule. Did spotify not save my time capsule? I clicked in and it just took me to the creation proc...

• Visitor
  • I made my time capsule, closed it, saved it, and now, a few weeks later, I'm getting a notification that I only have a few days left to create a time capsule. Did spotify not save my time capsule? I ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Indizierte Musik

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, indizierte Songs oder Alben wie z.b. JBG1 anzuhören? Die Alben sind zwar auf Spotify vorhanden, jedoch grau unterlegt und können nicht abgespielt werden. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit diese abzuspielen?Danke!

• Casual Listener
  • Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, indizierte Songs oder Alben wie z.b. JBG1 anzuhören? Die Alben sind zwar auf Spotify vorhanden, jedoch grau unterlegt und können nicht abgespielt werden. Gibt es eine Möglic...
  • aPPle_bl3acH
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I accept a collaborative playlist invite?

I recently got a collaborative playlist invite from a friend. When clicked it sent me to her playlist, which I followed because many websites said that is how you accept a collaborative playlist. However, I am not able to add songs to her playlist, a...

• Visitor
  • I recently got a collaborative playlist invite from a friend. When clicked it sent me to her playlist, which I followed because many websites said that is how you accept a collaborative playlist. How...
  • Simantic
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast navigation changed

I listen to a podcast that has nearly 250 episodes and many seasons. I am caught up on the latest season, and now I want to listen to one of the middle seasons. On the Android app, it used to be that when you open a specific podcast episode and pick ...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to a podcast that has nearly 250 episodes and many seasons. I am caught up on the latest season, and now I want to listen to one of the middle seasons.   On the Android app, it used t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting intentionally botted by a person/group with no form of protection

This is the second time this month I'm noticing a consistent number of unnatural listeners on my S4A. I feel I'm being intentionally targeted by another artist or company I've turned down working with. To date I've spent about $4K on META Ads, Show.c...

• This is the second time this month I'm noticing a consistent number of unnatural listeners on my S4A. I feel I'm being intentionally targeted by another artist or company I've turned down working wit...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm trying to listen "Tarzan (Brasilian Version)" but is in english.

I'm trying to listen "Tarzan (Brasilian Version)" but is in english, I was expecting to listen Ed Motta's version. Is there a problem if the reference of the album used to display on the app?

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to listen "Tarzan (Brasilian Version)" but is in english, I was expecting to listen Ed Motta's version. Is there a problem if the reference of the album used to display on the app?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SEARCH IN “LIKED SONGS”

There used to be a search bar in the “Liked Songs” playlist. Can that come back? Why was it removed in the first place? I have thousands of songs saved and I used it frequently to find and play songs. Please bring it back, it’s making it impossible t...

• Casual Listener
  • There used to be a search bar in the “Liked Songs” playlist. Can that come back? Why was it removed in the first place? I have thousands of songs saved and I used it frequently to find and play songs...
  • ajnort91
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I promise you I will by Depeche Mode is missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySpainDevice(Huawei P30 2019)Operating System(Android 11 Emui 12) My Question or IssueThe song I promise you I will by Depeche Mode is not in Spotify. Could you please add it?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Spain Device (Huawei P30 2019) Operating System (Android 11 Emui 12)   My Question or Issue The song I promise you I will by Depeche Mode is not in Spotify. C...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring my shuffle button back!

The shuffle button at the playlist itself is gone and I can now only shuffle from the ‘now playing’. I want my shuffle button back because it’s kinda annoying me right now:)

• Visitor
  • The shuffle button at the playlist itself is gone and I can now only shuffle from the ‘now playing’. I want my shuffle button back because it’s kinda annoying me right now:)
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I play any Vance Joy songs on shuffle, pc, ios, or when selected?

I've been having this problem for years where I haven't been able to listen to any Vance Joy songs on spotify, except for 2 collabs, that he's featured on. I've looked for answers but this doesn't seem to be a super common problem. I've tried updates...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem for years where I haven't been able to listen to any Vance Joy songs on spotify, except for 2 collabs, that he's featured on. I've looked for answers but this doesn't se...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Watches: not all podcasts available for download

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGarmin Forerunner 945 LTEIssueNot all of my podcasts are available for download. The list of podcasts is not up to date. Podcasts I no longer follow are still showing up. A quick check of reviews of the app on the Garmin st...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Garmin Forerunner 945 LTE Issue Not all of my podcasts are available for download. The list of podcasts is not up to date. Podcasts I no longer follow are still...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes