Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2019 Ineligibility

In late 2018 I switched over to a new Spotify account - and haven't streamed on the old account since. I still have Premium on said account as it's still connected by the family subscription. I was just wondering if there is any way I could still gai...

• In late 2018 I switched over to a new Spotify account - and haven't streamed on the old account since. I still have Premium on said account as it's still connected by the family subscription. I was j...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Does downloaded music go toward your 2019 Wrapped minutes?

I have a lot of downloaded songs that aren't available on Spotify and listen to them pretty often by adding the local files to my Spotify playlists. Obviously the data that says I streamed the artist for X minutes doesn't show, but do the minutes I s...

• I have a lot of downloaded songs that aren't available on Spotify and listen to them pretty often by adding the local files to my Spotify playlists. Obviously the data that says I streamed the artist...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playing Random Songs without me being on.

PlanStudent PremiumCountryU.SDeviceIphone 11Operating Systemios 13.2.3 My Question or IssueLately my spotify has been playing random songs in the background like; roads of Canada, beautiful songs 12.07, and etc. The only one that uses this account is...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Student Premium Country U.S Device Iphone 11 Operating System ios 13.2.3   My Question or Issue Lately my spotify has been playing random songs in the background like; roa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pausing itself frequently on all devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8, Galaxy s8, web player (chrome), desktop player (windows 10), Samsung Smart TVOperating SystemPhones, Chrome and PC are all on most recent update, unsure about TV (I assume it updates itself) My Question or IssueMy ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8, Galaxy s8, web player (chrome), desktop player (windows 10), Samsung Smart TV Operating System Phones, Chrome and PC are all on most recent update, uns...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sort Top songs 2019 Playlist original order

While exploring this amazing playlist I clicked on the artist column and it got sorted by the artist names instead by the number of plays, which is the main reason this playlist is useful, is there any way I can revert it back to the original ranking...

• Casual Listener
  • While exploring this amazing playlist I clicked on the artist column and it got sorted by the artist names instead by the number of plays, which is the main reason this playlist is useful, is there a...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wrapped not loading anything before the current year

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8, Custom built PC, PS4)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I've been using spotify for years now and i saw a few posts on facebook of peoples' spotify wrapped including graphs of other years c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S8, Custom built PC, PS4) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I've been using spotify for years now and i saw a few pos...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Connect to Roberts 93i

HiDoes anyone know if there is a time limit to streaming with this.I have Premium and use Spotify connect to stream a 900+ song playlist (shuffled) to a Roberts 93i overnight as I have trouble sleeping.When i wake in the morning I note that the radio...

• Hi Does anyone know if there is a time limit to streaming with this. I have Premium and use Spotify connect to stream a 900+ song playlist (shuffled) to a Roberts 93i overnight as I have troubl...
  • Ilai
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lagging on new Samsung Premium Tv

Hi Ive got a problem with playing music on samsung tv app. It happends on multiple tv's (othrr houses of family included) While Music is playing The app sometimes struggle to Play smoothly. I mean that song likes to pause like for A half second nad t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Ive got a problem with playing music on samsung tv app.  It happends on multiple tv's (othrr houses of family included)  While Music is playing The app sometimes struggle to Play smoot...
  • zeonos
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

On Google Home Spotify won’t select the original Fairytale of New York

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceGoogle Home My Question or IssueEverytime I ask Google Home to play Song Fairytale of New York from Spotify, it doesn’t play the original version. It plays a version with the Pogues and Katie Melua.Even when I ask to pl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Google Home   My Question or Issue Everytime I ask Google Home to play Song Fairytale of New York from Spotify, it doesn’t play the original version. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Are Daily Mixes created using genre info?

Hi,I really like the current Daily Mix feature - it's great for discovering new music and also for noticing new patterns in my listening habits and crossovers between genre that I hadn't noticed before. For example, I'm listening to a cool mix right ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I really like the current Daily Mix feature - it's great for discovering new music and also for noticing new patterns in my listening habits and crossovers between genre that I hadn't noticed be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify wrapped 2019 doesnt show up.

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy J3 2017Operating SystemAndroid Pie 9.0 My Question or IssueI've tried on the website, on the app and on another device, but I can't see my spotify wrapped 2019, it only shows me my playlist....

• Plan Family Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Operating System Android Pie 9.0   My Question or Issue I've tried on the website, on the app and on another de...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

xbox web player on edge

can you use the web player on xbox, it used to work now it always says, enable the web player, then it takes you to update but edge cant download anyway

• can you use the web player on xbox, it used to work now it always says, enable the web player, then it takes you to update but edge cant download anyway
  • βeansツ
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can no longer search playlist by typing / "The" bands are all alphabetically under 'T' now

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMacbook Pro 2018 Operating SystemmacOS High Sierra v10.13.6 My Question or Issue Hello there -I just noticed this issue today.. I have a giant playlist (1100+ songs) and I usually keep in alphabetical order, then (with a s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Macbook Pro 2018  Operating System macOS High Sierra v10.13.6   My Question or Issue   Hello there - I just noticed this issue today...
  • FoxyMamaCTM
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

Spotify Wrapped only shows songs listened to from half the year

PlanSwitched from student plan to family plan halfway through 2019CountryUSAMy Question or IssueUpon looking at my Spotify wrapped for 2019, I have many songs and artists that I have not listened to in a while being my top songs. I've been tracking m...

• Visitor
  • Plan Switched from student plan to family plan halfway through 2019 Country USA My Question or Issue Upon looking at my Spotify wrapped for 2019, I have many songs and artists that I have not li...
  • jhansen707
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Date Range in Spotify API

I am trying to find the top tracks and artists but for a specific date range and it seems that Spotify only offers three options (short, medium and long term). Is there anything in the roadmap for this?

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to find the top tracks and artists but for a specific date range and it seems that Spotify only offers three options (short, medium and long term). Is there anything in the roadmap for th...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify API returns different results (compared to Wrapped)

Hi all, I have used the Wrapped 2019 and noticed that the songs of the decade from me was Megablast (Hip Hop on Precinct 13) [7" Mix] - ['Bomb The Bass']. I then used an API script (long_term) and that songs was no 3. The first one was the Kmo Ba'hai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have used the Wrapped 2019 and noticed that the songs of the decade from me was Megablast (Hip Hop on Precinct 13) [7" Mix] - ['Bomb The Bass']. I then used an API script (lon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution YG album randomly plays when playing music or paused

My Question or IssueOn occassion (now like 2-3 times a day) YG's 4REAL 4REAL album will start playing, stopping whatever music I'm playing at the moment (and just started randomly playing while my music was paused). This is happening across my device...

• My Question or Issue On occassion (now like 2-3 times a day) YG's 4REAL 4REAL album will start playing, stopping whatever music I'm playing at the moment (and just started randomly playing while my ...
  • Liber500
  • 11 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Everything except rap!

I want a staion to play a wide selection of music.I want to hear selections from every gender EXCEPT Rap ( Any song that is all or has sections of monotone chanting ). I am also not a fan of music that was generated by a rythym machine. The sation sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I want a staion to play a wide selection of music. I want to hear selections from every gender EXCEPT Rap ( Any song that is all or has sections of monotone chanting ).  I am also not a fan of ...
  • jaimogoff
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Decade Story (My Decade Wrapped) not available

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid OnePlus 3TOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI have more than 2 years of listening data but did not get the option to create a My Decade Wrapped Instagram Story or Post image. I've had a Spotify accoun...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Android OnePlus 3T Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have more than 2 years of listening data but did not get the opti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No url change for spotify web player.

I use to be able to go back to a page andthe URL would change and I could use the back button to retrace my steps. For example, I would be on the Spotify Web home page, I would choose a playlist and the URL would change, I would click on an artist's ...

• Regular
  • I use to be able to go back to a page andthe URL would change and I could use the back button to retrace my steps. For example, I would be on the Spotify Web home page, I would choose a playlist and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes