Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Sonos Beam with Google Assistant

I am trying to play music on my Sonos Beam using Google Assistant. I have a Spotify Premium account. When I ask assistant to play anything (song, playlist, artist) on Spotify, it initially says "sure, playing xxx" and then after a pause says, "sorry,...

• Regular
  • I am trying to play music on my Sonos Beam using Google Assistant. I have a Spotify Premium account. When I ask assistant to play anything (song, playlist, artist) on Spotify, it initially says "sure...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon echo volume jump when controlled from iOS

PlanPremiumCountry PolandDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12.1.2 My Question or Issue I frequently play music on my Echo Dot connected to external speakers. I also frequently change the music volume using the volume buttons on my iPhone. However, w...

• Plan Premium Country  Poland Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12.1.2   My Question or Issue  I frequently play music on my Echo Dot connected to external speakers. I als...
  • Axl1990
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Asking for increase limit API

Hi,I have a lot of users on my web app and I reach the limit of Spotify API request (error 429).stdClass Object ( [error] => stdClass Object ( [status] => 429 [message] => API rate limit exceeded ) )Where can I ask for an increase rate limit of the A...

• Roadie
  • Hi, I have a lot of users on my web app and I reach the limit of Spotify API request (error 429). stdClass Object ( [error] => stdClass Object ( [status] => 429 ...
  • vincenzoric
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

[Xbox] View Albums

Please, please, please bring back the albums view in the app. I need to be able to see all of my albums, by album (not song by song), not just the albums I've liked. If you don't bring back the albums view sometime soon, I'm going to have to bail, be...

• Regular
  • Please, please, please bring back the albums view in the app.  I need to be able to see all of my albums, by album (not song by song), not just the albums I've liked.  If you don't bring ba...
  • G-Ray
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Search
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connect funktioniert nicht mehr (Mac)

Hallo,ich habe ein seltsames Problem mit Spotify Connect. Seit einiger Zeit ist es für mich nicht mehr möglich, von der Spotify-App auf meinem Mac mit macOs Mojave auf meinen Yamaha-Receiver zu streamen. Der Receiver taucht zwar in der Liste mit den ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, ich habe ein seltsames Problem mit Spotify Connect. Seit einiger Zeit ist es für mich nicht mehr möglich, von der Spotify-App auf meinem Mac mit macOs Mojave auf meinen Yamaha-Receiver zu str...
  • TheFuror
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to listen to Spotify with 2 paired Echo PlusI have 2 Echo Plus, I can listen to music on Spotify

Hi. I have 2 Echo Plus, I can listen to music on Spotify on each one independently, but when I pair them so that one is a right speaker and the other Left, I give Alexa the order to put music on the whole precedent to start the song, but does not pla...

• Hi.   I have 2 Echo Plus, I can listen to music on Spotify on each one independently, but when I pair them so that one is a right speaker and the other Left, I give Alexa the order to put musi...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify Connect

Hello !I'm a Spotify Premium user.I am unable to use Spotify Connect, devices can't see each other, wired or wireless.All devices (smartphone, Android TV, PS4, ...) are on the same subnet (192.168.1.0/24).I have a Netgear GS728TP manageable switch, m...

• Visitor
  • Hello ! I'm a Spotify Premium user. I am unable to use Spotify Connect, devices can't see each other, wired or wireless. All devices (smartphone, Android TV, PS4, ...) are on the same subnet (192....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Not playing songs on Spotify

Hello,I have just recently bought a Google Home mini and was annoyed and frustrated to find out that Spotify won't play on it, I have tried multiple thing like: Re-linking my account and rebooting my device, there is also no spotify update. When I as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have just recently bought a Google Home mini and was annoyed and frustrated to find out that Spotify won't play on it, I have tried multiple thing like: Re-linking my account and rebooting ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Player Playlist Link does not play music (It gets stuck)

Hello,into the site: https://www.playlists.rocks/ there are widgets with custom HTML code to load a spotify web playesr as below:and there are inside the blog post too: https://www.playlists.rocks/playlist/autumn-songs/

https://open.spotify.com/user

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, into the site: https://www.playlists.rocks/ there are widgets with custom HTML code to load a spotify web playesr as below: <iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/6J2e0xJbi5...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t listen a some songs from an album

PlanPremiumCountryCosta RicaDevice(Iphone 7)Operating System(iOS 12.4.1) My Question or IssueI want to listen an album that i found on spotify but the songs aren’t available, this is the link of the album https://open.spotify.com/album/1Rg6jC3HxOC3B9...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Costa Rica Device (Iphone 7) Operating System (iOS 12.4.1)   My Question or Issue I want to listen an album that i found on spotify but the songs aren’t available,...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes when connecting to chromecast

Hi!For a while i'm using spotify in combination with a chromecast (2). It worked perfectly till today. When i connect spotify to the chromecast, i see it's connecting but then returning to backdrop. Other things like youtube work, it's just spotify n...

• Regular
  • Hi! For a while i'm using spotify in combination with a chromecast (2). It worked perfectly till today. When i connect spotify to the chromecast, i see it's connecting but then returning to backdrop...
  • d4rkcell
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Radio feature missing or not working properly

Plan Premium Country USA Device Computer Operating System Win 10 My Question or Issue I like to use the playlist radio feature to find new songs for my playlist, but recently I can't find the option anymore on my computer. I used to just press the el...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Computer Operating System Win 10   My Question or Issue  I like to use the playlist radio feature to find new songs for my playlist...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 140 replies
  • 144 likes
  • playlist radio
  • 140 replies
  • 144 likes

[Subscription] No Google Home Mini

I'm in the UK and signed up for Spotify Family for £5.00 extra in mid April which included a free Google Home mini. I never received the mini although it was comfirmed I was eligible when I upgraded. Chatted to Spotify today and was told an email wou...

• Visitor
  • I'm in the UK and signed up for Spotify Family for £5.00 extra in mid April which included a free Google Home mini. I never received the mini although it was comfirmed I was eligible when I upgraded....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV Spotify Missing Liked songs

Samsung 2018 QLED Smart TVPremium subscriptionAll playlists are listed in TV app except my 300+++ liked songs.How do I find them?If I play or control from a device they play, but not listed on tv screen.

• Visitor
  • Samsung 2018 QLED Smart TV Premium subscription All playlists are listed in TV app except my 300+++ liked songs. How do I find them? If I play or control from a device they play, but not listed o...
  • george70s
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Reddit embed problems?

On "reddit" I tried:1.) insert the "link" -> open.spotify... in the "link" section2.) insert the "embed code" in the "embed section" 3.) paste the "link" as regular in body Please read carefully, I sometimes get answers here that have nothing to do w...

• Gig Goer
  • On "reddit" I tried: 1.)  insert the "link" ->  open.spotify...  in the "link" section 2.) insert the "embed code" in the "embed section" 3.) paste the "link" as regular in body...
  • LTYDreams
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can’t I create a radio station based on liked songs?

1) Why can’t I create a station based on liked songs?2) Why can’t I move multiple songs from a playlist into my own playlist at once on ios app?3) Why can’t I create a radio station based on a playlist at all on my Tesla spotify app?4) why can’t i di...

• Visitor
  • 1) Why can’t I create a station based on liked songs? 2) Why can’t I move multiple songs from a playlist into my own playlist at once on ios app? 3) Why can’t I create a radio station based on a pl...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my purchased music?

A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad. Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it? We both don't even know the artist anymore...

• Casual Listener
  •  A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad.    Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home doesn't have Spotify on audio services

Family PlanFinlandDevices: Samsung Galaxy 9, Google Home Mini My Question or IssueI went to my Spotify profile and removed the rights from several applications at https://www.spotify.com/fi/account/apps/. Apparently one of them was Google Home, becau...

• Casual Listener
  • Family Plan Finland Devices: Samsung Galaxy 9, Google Home Mini   My Question or Issue I went to my Spotify profile and removed the rights from several applications at https://www...
  • piqquam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[Google Assistant] "Play album by" doesn't play the album in some cases

So earlier, I was trying to play the album "Terraformer" by Thank You Scientist using Google Assistant. The standard syntax for this would be "Play the album Terraformer by Thank You Scientist". If I do that, it simply says "OK, playing Thank You Sci...

• Visitor
  • So earlier, I was trying to play the album "Terraformer" by Thank You Scientist using Google Assistant. The standard syntax for this would be "Play the album Terraformer by Thank You Scientist". If I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] 'Spotlister' was, correctly, shut down. Why not 'Playlist Push'?

To Spotify's credit, they shut down 'Spotlister' for breaking the terms and conditions of Spotify's API code for running a de-facto 'Pay for Placement' service.How is 'Playlist Push' any different?Playlist Push has, effectively, the same business pla...

• Songwriter
  • To Spotify's credit, they shut down 'Spotlister' for breaking the terms and conditions of Spotify's API code for running a de-facto 'Pay for Placement' service. How is 'Playlist Push' any differen...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes