Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Never Received Google Home Mini

PlanFamilyCountryCanadaMy Question or IssueI have subscribed to the Family Plan when the free Google Home Mini promotion was going on. When I did that, I used my Facebook.When I signed up for the plan, I was requested to enter my information includin...

• Plan Family Country Canada My Question or Issue I have subscribed to the Family Plan when the free Google Home Mini promotion was going on. When I did that, I used my Facebook. When I signed up...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stop playing after one song when using Spotify connect

PlanPremium for familyCountryNorwayDeviceGalaxy S7 and Samsung laptopOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 and Windows 10, last update ****UPDATE***I discovered that when I played songs from playlists, the problem did not happen. Then I did the following on ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium for family Country Norway Device Galaxy S7 and Samsung laptop Operating System Android 8.0.0 and Windows 10, last update   ****UPDATE*** I discovered that when I played so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Casting to Chromecast audio broken for specific case

None of the below information is required. PlanPremiumCountry: United States DeviceMacbook Pro 13-inch 2018, Google Pixel 3, Web PlayerOperating System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6, Android 10, Google Chrome My Question or Issue:Casting to my chromecast aud...

• None of the below information is required.  Plan Premium Country: United States   Device Macbook Pro 13-inch 2018, Google Pixel 3, Web Player Operating System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6, ...
  • hslh
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify stagnant? They don't seem to be improving or updating at all.

Been a Spotify user for years, and I have not seen any updates, changes, improvements to the platform at all in my time being a paid user. Are they just on autopilot and taking money? Are they too broke to staff developers? Are they just too detached...

• Regular
  • Been a Spotify user for years, and I have not seen any updates, changes, improvements to the platform at all in my time being a paid user. Are they just on autopilot and taking money? Are they too br...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

only play one song

Hi there, I want to play only one single song. The next song should not be played.Autoplay is switched off. Unfortunately, the next song plays. I don´t want that.How can I fix it ?Tks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I want to play only one single song. The next song should not be played. Autoplay is switched off. Unfortunately, the next song plays. I don´t want that. How can I fix it ? Tks.
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution submission of podcast errors

II keep getting errors when trying to submit podcast.On any browser. I've tried 3. The latest error is spotify won't recognise the verification code. I've entered them correctly, multiple times. Can someone help please.

• Visitor
  • II keep getting errors when trying to submit podcast. On any browser. I've tried 3.   The latest error is spotify won't recognise the verification code. I've entered them correctly, multiple ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change audio of existing episode for my Podcast

I am building podcast hosting provider and bumped into some problems with Spotify .. When our users are changing audio file - changes are not reflected in Spotify? What do we have to do in order for Spotify to reload the file from original location? ...

• Visitor
  • I am building podcast hosting provider and bumped into some problems with Spotify ..   When our users are changing audio file - changes are not reflected in Spotify? What do we have to do in o...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using Spotify without a nearby phone

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone X, LG G6, Moto G6, Samsung Galaxy 8Operating System(iOS 10, Android 8.) My Question or IssueI currently have Spotify premium and enjoy it very much. My two sons (11 and 12) are just getting into music. I would like bo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone X, LG G6, Moto G6, Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System (iOS 10, Android 8.)   My Question or Issue I currently have Spotify premium and enjoy i...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku app lacks the ability to sort by date

There appears to be no option to sort playlists or podcasts by date on Spotify's Roku app. I realize there are workarounds, which mostly involve having Spotify open on another device, but if I wanted to go through all that, I'd just be listening on t...

• Regular
  • There appears to be no option to sort playlists or podcasts by date on Spotify's Roku app.   I realize there are workarounds, which mostly involve having Spotify open on another device, but if...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Multiple Devices from Different Manufactureres

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: Amazon Echo Dot / Zolo Mojo Speaker My Question or IssueI want to be able to play the same song simultaneously off of two different speakers in the same room. I have an Amazon Echo Dot and a Zolo Mojo speaker which co...

• Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: Amazon Echo Dot / Zolo Mojo Speaker   My Question or Issue I want to be able to play the same song simultaneously off of two different speakers ...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs stopping after exactly 10 seconds only on a single device

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(Acer Chromebook R11)Operating System(Crome OS) My Question or IssueI use Spotify Web Player on both my Windows PC and Chromebook and for some inscrutable reason on the Chromebook it will cut off every single song at e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (Acer Chromebook R11) Operating System (Crome OS)   My Question or Issue I use Spotify Web Player on both my Windows PC and Chromebook and for some...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong dates for albums (drei fragezeichen)

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPhone 7, MacBook Pro 13", Windows DesktopOperating SystemiOS 12, macOS Mojave 10.14.6, Windows 10 1903 My Question or IssueHello,I have found that for the artist "Die drei Fragezeichen" some albums have a wrong date a...

• Plan Premium Country Germany   Device iPhone 7, MacBook Pro 13", Windows Desktop Operating System iOS 12, macOS Mojave 10.14.6, Windows 10 1903   My Question or Issue Hello, I h...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ChromeCast Audio connects only on some songs.

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceChromecast Audio My Question or Issue I have a ChromeCast Audio and it was always fussy in connectiong to Spotify, but recentlly it got stranger. Spotify sees ChromeCast in device list and tries to connect, plays the est...

•   Plan Premium Country Poland Device Chromecast Audio   My Question or Issue   I have a ChromeCast Audio and it was always fussy in connectiong to Spotify, but recentlly it g...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Connect] Spotify unpauses on its own

If. I. Click. Pause, DO. NOT. UNPAUSE. P L E A S ESpotify is horrible on bluetooth. Mad with power. The autoplay is bad enough but FFS - if a human chooses to pause playback, what gives spotify the authority to countermand that?

• If. I. Click. Pause, DO. NOT. UNPAUSE.  P L E A S E Spotify is horrible on bluetooth. Mad with power. The autoplay is bad enough but FFS - if a human chooses to pause playback, what gives spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 Spotify Playback Issues

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSony Playstation 4Operating SystemConsole My Question or IssueMusic usually pauses and resumes every second or will stop completely despite the track still going. Playback issues resemble buffering in the erratic frequen...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Sony Playstation 4 Operating System Console   My Question or Issue Music usually pauses and resumes every second or will stop completely despite the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Suddenly can't see most of my Sonos speakers

Hello, I have been using Spotify Premium with my 5 different Sonos 1 speakers for a good while now. The speakers are located in different rooms each. From the Spotify desktop app I suddenly don't see the speakers anymore, except for the one in the sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have been using Spotify Premium with my 5 different Sonos 1 speakers for a good while now. The speakers are located in different rooms each.   From the Spotify desktop app I ...
  • Sjattuh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to see detailed info about playlist on web player?

PlatformWeb Player My Question or IssueHow to see detailed info about playlist on webplayer?Because on the mobile (iOS) I can swipe right and sometimes I see some custom text from author of the playlist, but I didn't find this functionality in the we...

• Casual Listener
  • Platform Web Player   My Question or Issue How to see detailed info about playlist on webplayer? Because on the mobile (iOS) I can swipe right and sometimes I see some custom text from auth...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Resetting

I usually have the web player's volume turned down to about 70% for casual listening. Today, I tried turning it up to the max so I could hear it in the next room, but every few seconds it resets to the level I usually keep it at.

• Casual Listener
  • I usually have the web player's volume turned down to about 70% for casual listening. Today, I tried turning it up to the max so I could hear it in the next room, but every few seconds it resets to t...
  • Debatra
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution BMW ConnectedDrive not working

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceNexus 6POperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue So I have a BWM 1 series for about a week now and was able to connect spotify without any problems until it stopped working once i got...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Nexus 6P Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   So I have a BWM 1 series for about a week now ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 457 replies
  • 468 likes
  • 457 replies
  • 468 likes

Impossible to post in the playlist exchange Music Chat

My Question or IssueHi, it is literally impossible to start a thread in the playlist exchange forum for me. Whatever I do, I end up getting a message saying I have to correct the highlighted error, its either saying I need to provide a spotify URI fo...

• Gig Goer
  •     My Question or Issue Hi, it is literally impossible to start a thread in the playlist exchange forum for me. Whatever I do, I end up getting a message saying I have to correct the hi...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes