Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify only plays for 40 seconds from Sonos

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI don't know if I've one problem or 2. Problem 1If I ask Alexa to play a song on my sonos via...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I don't...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Web UI doesn't follow the song playing on the cell phone

Web UI doesn't follow the song playing on the cell phone. It used to follow along with what was playing on the phone. Now it is stuck on one song and never advances.

• Web UI doesn't follow the song playing on the cell phone.  It used to follow along with what was playing on the phone.  Now it is stuck on one song and never advances.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Normalize volume doesn't work on local files

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueGood evening!I subscribed to Spotify Premium a few days ago and was excited to add local files on my iPhone. But "Normalize volume" has no effect on Local Files - I...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 7 Operating System Windows 10     My Question or Issue Good evening! I subscribed to Spotify Premium a few days ago and was excited to...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't play a specific artist

PlanPremiumCountryCZEDeviceall devicesOperating System My Question or IssueWhen I click on a song from the artist, nothing happens. I can't play a single song from them - doesn't matter if I am on the phone or pc. Please help me with this issue, it's...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country CZE Device all devices Operating System   My Question or Issue When I click on a song from the artist, nothing happens. I can't play a single song from them - doesn...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Spotify Premium to Echo Dot

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAmazon Echo DotMy Question or IssueI keep connecting my Premium account to my Amazon Alexa app. However when asking Alexa to play Spotify, it will tell me to link my Premium account using my Alexa app, despite the fact I ha...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Amazon Echo Dot My Question or Issue I keep connecting my Premium account to my Amazon Alexa app. However when asking Alexa to play Spotify, it will tell me to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem spotify web player

when I run a song on spotify web player it does not start and only one song can be launched and I have a lot of ads that appear at once as if I've been listening to spotify for a while. I tried on different browsers such as basic edge I use chrome be...

• when I run a song on spotify web player it does not start and only one song can be launched and I have a lot of ads that appear at once as if I've been listening to spotify for a while. I tried ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading

Hey Everyone! I can see all my albums on the app but only a handfull of artists appear on the library. A few on my Iphone (none on my desk top) ....these dont have the alphabetic slide on the side like it used to meaning that you have to scroll throu...

• Hey Everyone!   I can see all my albums on the app but only a handfull of artists appear on the library. A few on my Iphone (none on my desk top) ....these dont have the alphabetic slide on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs invading my account using Web Player

PlanFree/PremiumCountryArgentina Device(Google Chrome)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueEvery week or so, I find 20 or 30 new songs added as favorites, which I've never even heard, much less added as favorites.Nobody is using my accoun...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Argentina   Device (Google Chrome) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Every week or so, I find 20 or 30 new songs added as favorites, ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web, chrome, and chromecast

For some reason casting from open.spotify.com requires clicking output source more than once -- usually twice. Other sources work on first intention. On first try the chromecast connection sound is heard but sound still comes out of computer. It take...

• For some reason casting from open.spotify.com requires clicking output source more than once -- usually twice. Other sources work on first intention. On first try the chromecast connection sound is h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library song limit was decreased?

ok, so. i can only save (like) up to 8,800 songs. after i reach that number, i receive that old alert saying i reached the (stupid btw) limit bla blablah but i thought i could save up to 10,000 songs?

• Casual Listener
  • ok, so. i can only save (like) up to 8,800 songs. after i reach that number, i receive that old alert saying i reached the (stupid btw) limit bla blablah   but i thought i could save up to 10,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have behind the lyrics on my spotify

PlanPremiumCountryPalastineDeviceSamsung GalaxyOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHeyI have a spotify premium account and I downloaded genuis, in the beginning I had the behind the lyrics working on spotify but now it disappeared !!!!I tried...

• Plan Premium Country Palastine Device Samsung Galaxy Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hey I have a spotify premium account and I downloaded genuis, in the beginning I h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t play specific song

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom (England)DeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS12 My Question or IssueI’m currently attempting to play ‘Sleepwalking- Daydreamer version’ on Spotify, however when I tap on the song nothing happens. I’m unable to add it to ...

•   Plan Premium Country United Kingdom (England) Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS12   My Question or Issue I’m currently attempting to play ‘Sleepwalking- Daydreamer version’ ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Merge two artist pages

My Question or Issue(I' sorry for my english )Today I was looking for an old artist and doing a strange discovery.https://open.spotify.com/artist/40SZ5iJyph66itaQYGD7Xb https://open.spotify.com/artist/5PHsYIMFyXJsaxa4HjGM4kThis two artists are the sa...

•     My Question or Issue (I' sorry for my english 😕 ) Today I was looking for an old artist and doing a strange discovery. https://open.spotify.com/artist/40SZ5iJyph66itaQYGD7Xb ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution emails received from Spotify

Hello, My profile on spotify is in English and my mother tongue is French.Why when I receive an email from Spotify it is always in Dutch? How can I do to have all communication in English and not in Dutch?thank you for your reply! Brussels, Belgium

• Hello,   My profile on spotify is in English and my mother tongue is French. Why when I receive an email from Spotify it is always in Dutch? How can I do to have all communication in English ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Upload Issue (help!)

I'm currently trying to upload my podcast to spotify. When I submit the link to the RSS feed my podcast comes up with the correct graphic and description, and the next step is sending an email to confirm it's my podcast, but the email that comes up (...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently trying to upload my podcast to spotify. When I submit the link to the RSS feed my podcast comes up with the correct graphic and description, and the next step is sending an email to con...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Entrevista Spotify UPM

PlanFreeCountrySpain DeviceDesktopOperating SystemUbuntu 14.04 My Question or IssueBuenos días,Somos un grupo de Alumnos que estudian Ingeniería Informática en la Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, estamos cursando la asignatura de Fundamentos de Eco...

• Plan Free Country Spain   Device Desktop Operating System Ubuntu 14.04   My Question or Issue Buenos días, Somos un grupo de Alumnos que estudian Ingeniería Informática en la Un...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account?

How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account?The only way now to see my Podcast episodes is to follow my own Spotify Podcast account (with different name). Which is a kind of weird. Help much apprciated!

• Regular
  • How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account? The only way now to see my Podcast episodes is to follow my own Spotify Podcast account (with different name). Which is a kind o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can’t I hear a Spotify original podcast?

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI want to listen to the 3 girls, one Keith podcast which I understand is produced by Spotify, but when I follow any links to i...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I want to listen to the 3 girls, one Keith podcast...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tracks Mixed Up for Five Finger Death Punch

Plan - PremiumCountry - US Device - All My Question or IssueFor the Artist "Five Finger Death Punch" on the Album "War Is The Answer" there are two tracks swapped. The Tracks "Bad Company" and "War Is The Answer" each play the other instead of the co...

• Plan - Premium Country - US   Device - All   My Question or Issue For the Artist "Five Finger Death Punch" on the Album "War Is The Answer" there are two tracks swapped. The...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes