Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Make a playlist not connected to the discover weekly list

I´m sure there´s an simple answer to this but this is my question: My son has a playlist in my account. When I listen to discover weekly I used to get a lot of interesting listening options. Now I suppose that my discover weekly list is beeing corrup...

• I´m sure there´s an simple answer to this but this is my question:   My son has a playlist in my account. When I listen to discover weekly I used to get a lot of interesting listening opt...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Social] Google home mini for prepaid

Just wondering why spotify wont offer the deal to a prepaid customer in canada. I pay the same as people paying monthly but have guaranteed for 1 year and we get no deal. Not very fair to customers who have committed to the company. I see its the sam...

• Just wondering why spotify wont offer the deal to a prepaid customer in canada. I pay the same as people paying monthly but have guaranteed for 1 year and we get no deal. Not very fair to customers w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily mix now filtering familiar songs?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWindows / Samsung Galaxy S10eOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIt seems that the daily mix feature is now deliberately trying not to play songs that I have saved/have in a playlist. My question is, is the daily...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Windows / Samsung Galaxy S10e Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue It seems that the daily mix feature is now deliberately trying not to p...
  • NeonNocturne
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Most of my albums are missing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited State DeviceiPhone 6s, DesktopOperating SystemiOS 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueStarting this morning most of my music has disappeared. All of my playlists are still present, but a large number of my albums have dissappe...

• Plan Premium Country United State   Device iPhone 6s, Desktop Operating System iOS 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Starting this morning most of my music has disappeared. A...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues With Posting Regarding the Automated Moderator

My Question or IssueSo I'm trying to post an edit (and now a reply because that didn't work) to my own post and I keep getting the error message asking me to "correct the highlighted errors and try again". The edit is attached with the message. I att...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue So I'm trying to post an edit (and now a reply because that didn't work) to my own post and I keep getting the error message asking me to "correct the highlighted errors and try...
  • bldninja
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rejecting other accounts to connect to a Playstation System

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePlaystation 4 My Question or IssueI’ll have party at my place soon and I do not want other people to connect their Spotify to my Playstation 4 to play their music i.e. I want to be the only one that can do that. How...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Playstation 4   My Question or Issue I’ll have party at my place soon and I do not want other people to connect their Spotify to my Playstation 4 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't save any song in my library anymore but I haven't saved 10.000 tracks yet.

When I save a track in my library the thing seems going well, but as soon as I close spotify app and open again that track isn't in my library anymore; same problem with tracks I want to remove from the library, they are removed as normal but when i ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I save a track in my library the thing seems going well, but as soon as I close spotify app and  open again that track isn't in my library anymore; same problem with tracks I want to remove...
  • SamCell
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to connect to Sonos speakers

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 6s and Macbook ProOperating SystemTested on iOS and MacOS My Question or IssueI've got the following set up at home. A router, a wifi repeater which is connected to the router (but casting it's own networ...

• Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone 6s and Macbook Pro Operating System Tested on iOS and MacOS   My Question or Issue I've got the following set up at home. A router, a...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I need to change rss feed of my podcast and have any answer

I need to change the RSS feed of the podcast named CULTURA BAT, i´ve already deleted the previous RSS feed and this is the current: http://www.ivoox.com/cultura-bat_fg_f1686302_filtro_1.xml I need help please

• I need to change the RSS feed of the podcast named CULTURA BAT, i´ve already deleted the previous RSS feed and this is the current:  http://www.ivoox.com/cultura-bat_fg_f1686302_filtro_1.xml &...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Favourite songs disappeared after upgrading to premium

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueMy favourite songs have disappeared after having upgraded to premium. I have tried searching on my Macbook Pro, iPhone and Windows. Any ideas on how I can fi...

• Plan Premium Country Spain Device Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My favourite songs have disappeared after having upgraded to premium. I have trie...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist no longer on Spotify but artist page URL still opens

Hello, It seems that if an artist no longer is on Spotify, the artist URL (open.spotify.com/artist/XXXXXX) doesn't dissapear or become invalid, it still opens the artist page but it has no music. If you proceed to search for the artist in Spotify how...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   It seems that if an artist no longer is on Spotify, the artist URL (open.spotify.com/artist/XXXXXX) doesn't dissapear or become invalid, it still opens the artist page but it has no m...
  • Unanswered_man
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song titles are swapped

PlanPremiumCountryLTDeviceMotorola Moto Z2 PlayOperating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or IssueTwo songs:spotify:track:2mvHn8MJHm5VAwPpbhSLouspotify:track:0sxE814IZSFiGB06ozzlh7 Titles of this songs are swapped in Spotify database. Please fix it.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country LT Device Motorola Moto Z2 Play Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue Two songs: spotify:track:2mvHn8MJHm5VAwPpbhSLou spotify:track:0sxE814IZSFiGB0...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Track Seeking Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+ My Question or IssueI've been experiencing this problem for atleast a month already. But when my phone is in lock screen mode, it will not let me backtrack or seek back to a track, but only let'...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy 9+   My Question or Issue I've been experiencing this problem for atleast a month already. But when my phone is in lock scr...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

liked (thumbs up) some songs while listening to a radio, where are they?

PlanPremiumCountry Device(latest stable chrome on a super stable fedora linux install) I was listening to a radio on webplayer, liked few songs but they don't appear in the automatically created playlist (liked from radio). I restarted the browser al...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (latest stable chrome on a super stable fedora linux install)     I was listening to a radio on webplayer, liked few songs but they don't appear i...
  • nu_user
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update for Windows Phone users

In 2017 we confirmed Spotify for Windows Phone had been placed into maintenance mode. We want to make current Spotify for Windows Phone users aware that the maintenance mode status is ending in 2019. Windows Phone users will not be able to use Spotif...

• In 2017 we confirmed Spotify for Windows Phone had been placed into maintenance mode.   We want to make current Spotify for Windows Phone users aware that the maintenance mode status is endi...
  • Danieldialatone
  • 52 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 52 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify Connect misinterpreting Google Assistant commands

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Home, Home Hub, Cell phone (S10)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)AndroidMy Question or IssueUp until very recently, I think maybe the last week or so, when I ask any of my Google Assistant devic...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Home, Home Hub, Cell phone (S10) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android My Question or Issue Up until very recently, I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SHUFFLE PLAYS THE SAME SONGS IF THIS CAN NOT BE ADDRESSED THEN SPOTIFY IS USLESS TO ME

I HAVE SPENT HOURS GETTING PLAYLISTS TOGETHER . THE SHUFFLE ONLY SEAMS TO PLAY A PORTION OF THE PLAYLIST OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN............ I HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR A LONG TIME BUT WITHOUT A PROPER SHUFFLE USING A COMPLETE PLAY...

• Casual Listener
  • I HAVE SPENT HOURS GETTING PLAYLISTS TOGETHER . THE SHUFFLE ONLY SEAMS TO PLAY A PORTION OF THE PLAYLIST OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN............   I HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR...
  • JewsClues
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Permanently disable Spotify Connect

I do not use the Spotify Connect feature at all however I fequently find it enabling itself and when I go to listen to music it will start playing on another device. I've dug through my account but can't find any way to turn this "Feature" off.

• Casual Listener
  • I do not use the Spotify Connect feature at all however I fequently find it enabling itself and when I go to listen to music it will start playing on another device. I've dug through my account but c...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t listen

II have premium for students and want to download Beautiful Things by Tori Kelly. And when I go to to album the song is lightened and won’t let me save it. Whhhhy

• II have premium for students and want to download Beautiful Things by Tori Kelly. And when I go to to album the song is lightened and won’t let me save it. Whhhhy   
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes