Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify can't play this right now - Marianas Trench ~ Ever After

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceHP Laptop 15-bs0xx, Lenovo ChromebookOperating SystemWindows 10, Chrome OS My Question or Issue This has been bothering me for a while on the browser app. I installed the desktop app later on with no luck. For some ...

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  United States Device HP Laptop 15-bs0xx, Lenovo Chromebook Operating System Windows 10, Chrome OS   My Question or Issue  This has been bothering me for a ...
  • Fancymaster1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LG WebOS no playback since 2.0.11

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceLG OLED C7Operating SystemWebOS 05.80.15IssueSince updating to 2.0.11 of the WebOS version of Spotify I've not been able to play back any songs.Songs will 'play' for one second then stop. I had it occasionally wh...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device LG OLED C7 Operating System WebOS 05.80.15 Issue Since updating to 2.0.11 of the WebOS version of Spotify I've not been able to play back any son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 not showing on devices available

I used to be able to listen to my spotify account on my ps4 but now i no longer am able to login. I pulled up the app on my phone and clicked on devices available and the PS4 is no longer on the list, just my echo dot. Everytime i open the app on the...

• Visitor
  • I used to be able to listen to my spotify account on my ps4 but now i no longer am able to login. I pulled up the app on my phone and clicked on devices available and the PS4 is no longer on the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oooops, something went wrong. Reload

Hello, I'm having an issue with the web player on my free account.Whenever I go to the "featured" tab or "made for you" tab I get a red notification says "Oooops, something went wrong. Reload" that never goes away and no content pops up. I tried:Wind...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm having an issue with the web player on my free account. Whenever I go to the "featured" tab or "made for you" tab I get a red notification says "Oooops, something went wrong. Reload"...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Albums in Discover category (not discover weekly) do not update

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy 6, Dell LaptopOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Usually, the albums under the discover section (through browse) update every day, or at least every couple days. The...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy 6, Dell Laptop Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Usually, the albums under...
  • Gruarn
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Only some songs playing

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceAcer Aspire E5-771GOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMultiple problems. First of all if i go to an artist and press play only some of the songs are playing. In my queue some slots are empty with play time '...

Spotify.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Acer Aspire E5-771G Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Multiple problems. First of all if i go to an artist and press play o...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Import old Spotify stats (StreamingHistory.json) to Last.fm

Hello, I recently downloaded my personal data from Spotify from the "Privacy Settings" page. I believe they added this feature due to the GDPR. After downloading my data I was curious if I could use the StreamingHistory.json file to add scrobbles to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I recently downloaded my personal data from Spotify from the "Privacy Settings" page. I believe they added this feature due to the GDPR.  After downloading my data I was curious ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Alexa Routine: Play to Multi-Room Group with Custom Name

Hi there! I have a bunch of Amazon Echo devices all over my house, and so I have a bunch of different custom group names within the Alexa app to turn on/off various room combinations. I absolutely adore the ability to play Spotify via routines - I di...

• Regular
  • Hi there!    I have a bunch of Amazon Echo devices all over my house, and so I have a bunch of different custom group names within the Alexa app to turn on/off various room combinations. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

UI glitch on MINI Connected XL Spotify App

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiPhone X connected to a MINI Cooper 2017Operating SystemIOS 12 with latest MINI Cooper Software Update My Question or IssueIn recent days I’ve noticed that a Spotify iOS update mess the UI displayed on MINI app side, i t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device iPhone X connected to a MINI Cooper 2017 Operating System IOS 12 with latest MINI Cooper Software Update   My Question or Issue In recent days I’ve ...
  • Repabali
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Music randomly pauses, and than resumes playing after certain amount of time.

PlanVIPDeviceLenovoOperating SystemUbuntu 18.04 Spotify is the best! but sometimes, it sucks. My spotify player stops randomly in the middle of the song. Spotify thinks it continue to play (The pause/play button is displaying the "pause" option), but...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan VIP Device Lenovo Operating System Ubuntu 18.04  Spotify is the best! but sometimes, it sucks. My spotify player stops randomly in the middle of the song. Spotify thinks it&nbs...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't find users on my desktop app on my google chromebook

I have the desktop app on my google chromebook (I'm not sure if the type of computer effects how the app works) and I've tried the whole 'spotify:user:(insert username)' and my app isn't showing anything, it's saying unknown search or something like ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have the desktop app on my google chromebook (I'm not sure if the type of computer effects how the app works) and I've tried the whole 'spotify:user:(insert username)' and my app isn't show...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't stay logged in on Chrome?

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceLenovo ideapad LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I used to be able to stay logged in when logging in with Facebook, but now I can't. Whenever I close chrome, I have to log in to the webplayer again the nex...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device Lenovo ideapad Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I used to be able to stay logged in when logging in with Facebook, but...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ChromeCast doesn't start radio when playlist reach end on Android

When I start ChromeCast from an Android letting it play a playlist the radio based on the playlist never starts when it reaches the end. When I try the same thing starting ChromeCast from an iPhone it does start the radio based on the playlist automa...

• Casual Listener
  • When I start ChromeCast from an Android letting it play a playlist the radio based on the playlist never starts when it reaches the end. When I try the same thing starting ChromeCast from an iPhone i...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 Pro Compressed Sound Quality 2019

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDevicePS4 Pro, Denon X4400H, KEF R900/300Operating SystemPS4 Pro My Question or IssueI have been a Premium customer for 3 years and my experience so far using Spotify connect via a Denon AVR X4400H has been excellent....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device PS4 Pro, Denon X4400H, KEF R900/300 Operating System PS4 Pro   My Question or Issue I have been a Premium customer for 3 years and my experien...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Alexa] No way around auto-shuffle is a completely broken experience

I have my premium Spotify account linked with my Amazon Echo/Alexa. If I ask it to play songs by an artist, it defaults to auto-shuffling their music. There is no way around this. So for instance, if I say, "Alexa play Michael Jackson"... you'd think...

• Casual Listener
  • I have my premium Spotify account linked with my Amazon Echo/Alexa.  If I ask it to play songs by an artist, it defaults to auto-shuffling their music.  There is no way around this.  ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Oooops, something went wrong. Reload

Hello, I'm having a persistent issue with the web player.whenever I go to the featured tab or "made for you" tab I get a red notification says "Oooops, something went wrong. Reload", no need to say that reloading doesn't change a thing. I clear brows...

• Hello, I'm having a persistent issue with the web player. whenever I go to the featured tab or "made for you" tab I get a red notification says "Oooops, something went wrong. Reload", no need t...
  • JJ2FAS4U
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify offline on Samsung Gear is not working

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Gear SportOperating SystemTizen My Question or Issue Dear Spotify Team, the offline feature does not work on the Gear Sport. It is terrible. I bought the watch especially for that. Apparently this problem exists...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Gear Sport Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue  Dear Spotify Team, the offline feature does not work on the Gear Sport. It is...
  • asmyth
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect on Echo Dot stutters, choppy.

Alrighty, so here is my issue. I use my Echo Dot often as a speaker for Spotify, and last week I began to notice stuttering when it would play songs. It has since gotten way worse, as the song cuts out constantly-it's gotten quite infuriating. The Ec...

• Casual Listener
  •   Alrighty, so here is my issue.  I use my Echo Dot often as a speaker for Spotify, and last week I began to notice stuttering when it would play songs. It has since gotten way worse, as ...
  • czandor
  • Regular
  • 35 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Other
  • 35 replies
  • 26 likes

Cannot view/edit queue on mobile

I do not know how to view/edit the queue. I listen to a lot of podcasts and like to set them up in my queue before work. When I press the three dots in the top right corner I only have an option to add to queue, but do not have an option to view or e...

spotify1.png spotify2.png spotify3.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I do not know how to view/edit the queue. I listen to a lot of podcasts and like to set them up in my queue before work. When I press the three dots in the top right corner I only have an option to a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player not working anymore since a couple of weeks

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceMacbook Pro 2014Operating System10.12.6 My Question or IssueI already tried all the solution posted before (incognito mode/clearing cookies, temp files/reinstalling Chrome but still nothing here.Web Player don't work anymore...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device Macbook Pro 2014 Operating System 10.12.6   My Question or Issue I already tried all the solution posted before (incognito mode/clearing cookies, temp fi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes