Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete songs off phone

So I hit "remove download" on one of my playlists as I was running out of room on my phone, but all the songs are still on my phone. I'm wondering how I can actually delete them off my phone without removing Spotify off my phone.

• Visitor
  • So I hit "remove download" on one of my playlists as I was running out of room on my phone, but all the songs are still on my phone. I'm wondering how I can actually delete them off my phone without ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant link my account to my PlayStation

Recently I tried to link my Spotify account to my PlayStation but for some reason it says I have already linked it with another account and when I try to log out from everything through the Spotify web page it still doesn't work and I really like lis...

• Recently I tried to link my Spotify account to my PlayStation but for some reason it says I have already linked it with another account and when I try to log out from everything through the Spotify w...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Workaround/3rd party app so I can get Playlist Notifications

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid, but this is a general question that applies to Spotify overall My Question or IssueSo I have searched the Spotify community to find out if there is a way to get notified whenever s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S. Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android, but this is a general question that applies to Spotify overall   My Question or Issue So I have searched th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player only plays one song

Please help! I'm using web player in Internet Explorer v11 and Spotify seemed to update its player at the end of last week - now it only plays one song and stops I have cleared my cache and restarted IE numerous times, but the problem is recurring. C...

• Visitor
  • Please help! I'm using web player in Internet Explorer v11 and Spotify seemed to update its player at the end of last week - now it only plays one song and stops 😞   I have cleared my ca...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] The new web player says it's not compatible

Since the past few days I can't use the web player anymore. I get a message saying my browser is not compatible. I'm using:Linux cent os firefox esr 52.2.0 64bitwith light point web legacy addon

• Casual Listener
  • Since the past few days I can't use the web player anymore. I get a message saying my browser is not compatible.   I'm using: Linux cent os   firefox esr 52.2.0 64bit with light point...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't properly sign into PS4

I've had this issue with my PS3 that we couldn't seem to resolve but I bought a PS4 recently in hopes it'll work in here BUT I'm still getting the same error screen as I was on PS3. "Error connecting to PlayStation™Network Please try again later" I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had this issue with my PS3 that we couldn't seem to resolve but I bought a PS4 recently in hopes it'll work in here BUT I'm still getting the same error screen as I was on PS3. "Error connecting...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Randomly Pausing at end of Track

Using Web Player on Internet Explorer 11.608.15063.0. When listening to a playlist, tracks will stop at the end of the song and will not auto play the next. I have to go in and manually hit the next track button for the next song to play. Searched th...

• Using Web Player on Internet Explorer 11.608.15063.0.  When listening to a playlist, tracks will stop at the end of the song and will not auto play the next.  I have to go in and manually h...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player won't play music (Chrome)

Playing any song or playlist gives no result. They just stay at 0:00 time and don't play. I've tried clearing the Spotify Connect thing to make sure it isn't interfering via my phone, but that doesn't help. Why is open.spotify.com so bad?

• Playing any song or playlist gives no result. They just stay at 0:00 time and don't play. I've tried clearing the Spotify Connect thing to make sure it isn't interfering via my phone, but that doesn'...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Web Player changes the song I'm listening to

Randomly, my Spotify Web Player will change the song I'm listening to and a pop-up screen will ask me if I want to "Listen on this phone/computer or Listen on Spotify Web Player" I have set my account to private session and it still happens. Anyone e...

• Randomly, my Spotify Web Player will change the song I'm listening to and a pop-up screen will ask me if I want to "Listen on this phone/computer or Listen on Spotify Web Player"   I have set ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Mix playlists

Hello...i have a sporify premium login and i have some playlists in my spotify. i call them ks and op for example. now i want to mix them...i want to take all the music from ks and put them in op with ONE MOVE without some music are two times in the ...

• Hello...i have a sporify premium login and i have some playlists in my spotify. i call them ks and op for example. now i want to mix them...i want to take all the music from ks and put them in op wit...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Looking for playlist similar to Apple Music's THE WAVE playlist - electronic R&B/Hip-Hop

Hi all I'm looking for a Spotify playlist like Apple Music's THE WAVE. See attached. See the description on the left and the cool mix of tracks. Many thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi all   I'm looking for a Spotify playlist like Apple Music's THE WAVE.   See attached. See the description on the left and the cool mix of tracks.   Many thanks    
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nuevos Términos y Condiciones de uso

Me acaba de llegar un e-mail de Spotify, entonces, me gustaría saber qué es exactamente lo que cambiaron en los Términos Y Condiciones de uso y en qué nos afecta a los usuarios Premium promedio (los que usamos Spotify para todo). Atte: Germán Canto, ...

•   Me acaba de llegar un e-mail de Spotify, entonces, me gustaría saber qué es exactamente lo que cambiaron en los Términos Y Condiciones de uso y en qué nos afecta a los usuarios Premium promed...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plays of my track don't show up

Hello, I recently released my first track on Spotify, but the plays don't show up. I know over 100 people listened to it. Even when I play it myself from my phone it doesn't show up on Spotify for Artists. My trackname is Dark Winter by Prody Fox. An...

• Hello,   I recently released my first track on Spotify, but the plays don't show up. I know over 100 people listened to it. Even when I play it myself from my phone it doesn't show up on Spoti...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify BMW Connected Drive Stopped Working

PlanPremium CountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 5se)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueAbout 2 months ago the Spotify BMW connected functionality in my car stopped working properly. The option to select Spotify no longer appears in the mult...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country United Kingdom   Device (iPhone 5se) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue About 2 months ago the Spotify BMW connected functionality in m...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Not possible create radio

Hi guys,My radios are gone in all my devices. I can play as playlist but without the radio functions PlanPremiumCountryPortugal

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, My radios are gone in all my devices. I can play as playlist but without the radio functions   Plan Premium Country Portugal  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can a song in a playlist change by itself?

My Question or IssueRecently went to a playlist to listen to a song only to discover its not there and also found a song (i think where the old one was) that ihadnt added to it beforeCan songs change by themselves e.g. the url for the old song got ch...

•    My Question or Issue Recently went to a playlist to listen to a song only to discover its not there and also found a song (i think where the old one was) that ihadnt added to it before...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution XboxOne spotify freezing

When I try play music using the spotify app on Xbox one it plays a second or two before it stops. It plays the audio fine but acts as if it is being paused. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but it only fixed the issue for a day or so.

• When I try play music using the spotify app on Xbox one it plays a second or two before it stops. It plays the audio fine but acts as if it is being paused. I have tried uninstalling and re-installin...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Weekly discovery Dutch songs for Swiss Users

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerland DeviceIphone My Question or IssueI love the weekly discovery playlists, however the last couple of months I have had a reoccuring issue. I like listening to Swiss German music once in a while. It is similar to dutch, but...

• Plan Premium Country Switzerland   Device Iphone     My Question or Issue I love the weekly discovery playlists, however the last couple of months I have had a reoccuring iss...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Discover Weekly Fails

I tried Spotify's Discover Weekly for the first time after not using Spotify for years. All the songs in the list are awful, they are some experimental avant-garde techno rubbish. Is it common, that none of the songs Spotify recommends are not to you...

• Gig Goer
  • I tried Spotify's Discover Weekly for the first time after not using Spotify for years. All the songs in the list are awful, they are some experimental avant-garde techno rubbish. Is it common, that ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volvo XC40 sensus - heart doesn’t save in playlist

PremiumBelgiuMVolvo Sensus Hi, the Spotify app (downloadcenter) in my car (iPhone xr) works fine but when I have given a good song a heart (on car screen), I can’t find the song on my tablet or pc (home). It doesn’t save the song on all devices. How ...

• Premium BelgiuM Volvo Sensus   Hi, the Spotify app (downloadcenter) in my car (iPhone xr) works fine but when I have given a good song a heart (on car screen), I can’t find the song on my ta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes