Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Recently Played and Library not synching across platforms

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMacbook Pro mid 2012, Huawei P10 Lite and Desktop PCOperating SystemMacOS 10, Adroid 8 and Windows 10 (All up to date) My Question or IssueI was listening to music through my MacBook earlier whilst controlling it with my pho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Macbook Pro mid 2012, Huawei P10 Lite and Desktop PC Operating System MacOS 10, Adroid 8 and Windows 10 (All up to date)   My Question or Issue I wa...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Links leading to login page.

When I open a link of an artist or an album, login page appears. After the login it opens the main page and the link is lost. So every single time I have to search it myself in spotify. I haven't been using spotify for a long time, it wasn't like thi...

• When I open a link of an artist or an album, login page appears. After the login it opens the main page and the link is lost. So every single time I have to search it myself in spotify. I haven't bee...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Xbox One] Can't play music

When I turned my xbox on today I was signed out from the app. I signed back in, but now I can't seem to play any music. I can see all my playlists and everything else, but nothing will play. I can't connect to my xbox from any other devices either, i...

• Casual Listener
  • When I turned my xbox on today I was signed out from the app. I signed back in, but now I can't seem to play any music. I can see all my playlists and everything else, but nothing will play. I can't ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible to share my playlist

Hello everybody, I'm going to start my month of trying out spotify. I created a playlist and when I share it I have this error message there:Aw, snap! Something went wrong, please try again later spotifyI tested everything, the browsers, I reconnecte...

• Visitor
  • ...gain later spotify I tested everything, the browsers, I reconnected several times and nobody can read my playlist. It is published and publicly available
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t find artist on Spotify

I’m looking for the band The Orange Lights in Spotify if I search in the app I cannot find them. But if I do a google search I find links to the Life Is Still Beautiful album in Spotify but following the links ones not display the album in the Spotif...

• I’m looking for the band The Orange Lights in Spotify if I search in the app I cannot find them. But if I do a google search I find links to the Life Is Still Beautiful album in Spotify but following...
  • Soberholtzer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RSS Feed - Spotify tells me missing description

I have created an RSS feed in FeedBurner and everything is filled in. However, Spotify refuses to take the feed, saying it is missing "Description"....but it isn't. All fields are filled in. What gives?

• Casual Listener
  • I have created an RSS feed in FeedBurner and everything is filled in. However, Spotify refuses to take the feed, saying it is missing "Description"....but it isn't. All fields are filled in. What giv...
  • Tenbob
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"My Music" section Not Playing

I've been having problems with this section since a few days ago giving me "This song is not available" message, I can't seem to play any of songs from this section but I can play playlst and browsed songs perfectly fine. And that section works just ...

• I've been having problems with this section since a few days ago giving me "This song is not available" message, I can't seem to play any of songs from this section but I can play playlst and browsed...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App

Hello everyoneMy problem is that I can log in to all devices except my PS4.Since last night I have this problem and it tells me if I enter using the PS button: This function is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later (Error code CE-35327-0).I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone My problem is that I can log in to all devices except my PS4. Since last night I have this problem and it tells me if I enter using the PS button: This function is temporarily unavai...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Picture not showing

Hello guys, In my Spotify for artists account i had updated my profile pic more than a couple of days ago through desktop and it shows in my Android App too. But in the spotify player, be it android or desktop, there's no profile pic, do i need to ch...

• Regular
  • Hello guys,   In my Spotify for artists account i had updated my profile pic more than a couple of days ago through desktop and it shows in my Android App too. But in the spotify player, be it...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Player does not load

This issue has been going on for 4 days no, spotify web player will not load on my Desktop P, Otherlaptop. When I click on my spotify application it will open and just display a spinning loading wheel and never progress. Spotify works fine on my phon...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue has been going on for 4 days no, spotify web player will not load on my Desktop P, Otherlaptop. When I click on my spotify application it will open and just display a spinning loading whee...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Fire TV won't work

Every time I try to open up Spotify on my Fire TV, all I get is the loading screen with the logo and three dots. It stays that way until I finally give up and log off. I've given this thing 10 minutes to load this time, and still nothing. Any advice?...

• Every time I try to open up Spotify on my Fire TV, all I get is the loading screen with the logo and three dots. It stays that way until I finally give up and log off. I've given this thing 10 minute...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player shuts down sound

I cannot install the app at work, so I run Spotify Web Player on Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge. However I've been having trouble with the Web Player shutting down the sound once every minute. The track keeps playing in the Web Player but the sound b...

• I cannot install the app at work, so I run Spotify Web Player on Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge. However I've been having trouble with the Web Player shutting down the sound once every minute. The&nb...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not playing on amazon echo

I have spotify premium but today when i ask my echo to play spotify she says my account is not supported on this devise but however it was working fine yesterday.

• I have spotify premium but today when i ask my echo to play spotify she says my account is not supported on this devise but however it was working fine yesterday.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do we know what all topics are there in the community

Just joined the Spotify community within the last 2 weeks. I'm trying to post my new release song in some topic discussions but can't figure out what topic search tags to use? I've seen there is different topics such as "Social, Accounts, Playlist Ex...

• Roadie
  • Just joined the Spotify community within the last 2 weeks. I'm trying to post my new release song in some topic discussions but can't figure out what topic search tags to use? I've seen there is diff...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • topic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App

PlanPremiumCountry USADevicePS4 My Question or Issue PS4 spotify app will not launch and says I don't have the application and takes me into the store. Endless loop of nothing. Is there a better place to find help?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device PS4     My Question or Issue  PS4 spotify app will not launch and says I don't have the application and takes me into the store. Endless ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly pausing on ps4 and logging off everywhere didnt work

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Sony Playstation 4 Pro)Operating SystemPlaystation My Question or Issue My spotify keeps randomly pausing on its own when i have no mic plugged on, and when its plugged in and muted. I have tried going to my account on ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Sony Playstation 4 Pro) Operating System Playstation   My Question or Issue   My spotify keeps randomly pausing on its own when i have no...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify student with Hulu

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceLGOperating SystemLenovo My Question or Issue I have Spotify student with access to Hulu. I tried going on Hulu today but it said my account had been cancelled. I talked to a Representative from Hulu and they said Spotify ...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device LG Operating System Lenovo   My Question or Issue  I have Spotify student with access to Hulu. I tried going on Hulu today but it said my acc...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My ripped .mp3 plays for an artists' album

PlanPremium/affects free as wellCountry USADeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueAffected Artist/Album: Paul Van Dyk - Out There And BackPaul Van Dyk - Out There And BackTrack: 11 - "Out There And Back" Between (1:10) and (1:20) and again ...

• Plan Premium/affects free as well Country  USA Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue Affected Artist/Album:  Paul Van Dyk - Out There And Back Paul Van Dyk ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone and BMW Connected Drive issues

PlanPremiumCountry UKDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS latest) My Question or IssueWhen navigating Spotify through BMW IDrive / Connected Drive some menu items have now stopped working. Radio, Genre pages appear as 'empty'. Library is temperamenta...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS latest)   My Question or Issue When navigating Spotify through BMW IDrive / Connected Drive some menu items have n...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waze banner

PlanPremiumCountry US Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Do I need to cancel my premium account or are you going to do something to get rid of this obnoxious Waze ad? If you aren't going to do anything about it I'm going to strongly recomme...

• Plan Premium Country  US   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Do I need to cancel my premium account or are you going to do something to get rid of this obn...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes