Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files not able to play

PlanPremium My Question or IssueI have some local files that I am able to play on desktop version of Spotify. I then created a playlist and added those files to it, and they could still play on my desktop. However, when I open the mobile version and ...

•   Plan Premium     My Question or Issue I have some local files that I am able to play on desktop version of Spotify. I then created a playlist and added those files to it, and t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Language problem in web player

PlanFreeCountryPortugalDevice Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueHello,The language of my web player was in English but a few days ago it was changed to Spanish! In the account window the language is in English. Can you help me with this s...

•     Plan Free Country Portugal Device   Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Hello, The language of my web player was in English but a few days ago it wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa doesn't recognize my Premium family membership

Trying to get Alexa to recognize that my Spotify account on my Echo Dot is part of a premium family plan set up by my daughter. I can login to Spotify on my laptop just fine, using the credentials her invite provided (some waaaaay long user name, wha...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to get Alexa to recognize that my Spotify account on my Echo Dot is part of a  premium family plan set up by my daughter. I can login to Spotify on my laptop just fine, using the cre...
  • eppack
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot select a song in daily mix

Premium account Operating SystemWindows 10, web player Chrome Why can't I just select any song from the daily mix? All songs are grayed out and the only way to change them is by clicking on the next song button.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium account   Operating System Windows 10, web player Chrome   Why can't I just select any song from the daily mix? All songs are grayed out and the only way to change them is by c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play music on Pioneer N-50AE

Plan: PremiumCountry: PolandDevice: Pioneer N-50AEOperating System: Windows 10/Android I use Spotify Player on PC and my phone and plays music on my Pioneer N-50AE network player via local network. A few days ago everything worked well but today I ca...

• Plan: Premium Country: Poland Device: Pioneer N-50AE Operating System: Windows 10/Android   I use Spotify Player on PC and my phone and plays music on my Pioneer N-50AE network player via l...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ask not to hear a specific ad

PlanFreeCountry Belgium My Question or IssueFor a few days, I've hearing an advertisment that I find offensive. Is it possible to ask not to hear a specific ad?

• Plan Free Country  Belgium  My Question or Issue For a few days, I've hearing an advertisment that I find offensive. Is it possible to ask not to hear a specific ad?  
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can´t log in my PS4 with my Spotify account

Hi,I can´t log in my PS account with my spotify account. Its said that my account its already link to another PS account. And its true. But i dont have that account anymore. What can i do? ( I already try to account-apps and remove acess but everytim...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I can´t log in my PS account with my spotify account. Its said that my account its already link to another PS account. And its true. But i dont have that account anymore. What can i do? ( I alre...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone created an artist account for me.

Hello, Someone created an artist account with myname i don't know who is and also i dont have any agreement with agency? How can I complain to this artist page? or what should I do to get this page on me. Below Page:https://open.spotify.com/artist/74...

• Hello,    Someone created an artist account with myname i don't know who is and also i dont have any agreement with agency? How can I complain to this artist page? or what should I d...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player not working - Too many tabs message

PlanFreeCountry SpainDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 (chrome) My Question or IssueI have always used the web player without problems but from last week It always appera a message saying I have too many tabs opened. But I only have one tab op...

• Plan Free Country  Spain Device Computer Operating System Windows 10 (chrome)   My Question or Issue I have always used the web player without problems but from last week It alway...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playing album problem

hello,recently I realized there is this album that I can't play on Spotify and the songs are unavailable for me saying "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have this file on your computer you can import it"I have no problem playing any other ne...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, recently I realized there is this album that I can't play on Spotify and the songs are unavailable for me saying "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have this file on your compute...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with opening of app on LG smart tv

PlanFree/PremiumCountry ItalyDeviceLG smart TV. My Question or Issue Hi, I just downloaded Spotify app for my webos lg smart TV, but when I start it l, or whenever I try to open it with the remote connection from my pjone, it get stucked on the Spoti...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Italy Device LG smart TV.   My Question or Issue  Hi, I just downloaded Spotify app for my webos lg smart TV, but when I start it l, or whenever I tr...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My Daily mixes are not playing certain artists

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceAndroid phone and laptopOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or Issue For the whole time the Daily mixes have existed, they've seemed to leave out certain artists, at least for me. Most notable in my case is L...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Android phone and laptop Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   For the whole time the Daily mixes have existe...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What's wrong with the pink season album on desktop?

The pink season album is completely broken. Song 22 isn't "we fall again", it's "Dog festival directions" (which isn't even on spotify anywhere else) even though it appears as we fall again in the album, although hte lengths of the songs aren't even ...

• The pink season album is completely broken. Song 22 isn't "we fall again", it's "Dog festival directions" (which isn't even on spotify anywhere else) even though it appears as we fall again in the al...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Echo Dot

PlanPremiumCountry United States of AmericaDeviceIphone Xs Operating SystemLatest IOS My Question or Issue I just received an Amazon Echo Dot for Christmas. I have connected it and linked my Spotify account (which is premium) and whenever I try to us...

•   Plan Premium Country  United States of America Device Iphone Xs  Operating System Latest IOS   My Question or Issue  I just received an Amazon Echo Dot for Chris...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mixes Disappeared

I used to have 6 daily mixes and I listened to them all, but now 2 of them disappeared and I only have 4. Those 2 were my favorites so it kinda sucks. Is there any way that I can get those two again or are they gone for good? I'm a premium if that he...

• I used to have 6 daily mixes and I listened to them all, but now 2 of them disappeared and I only have 4. Those 2 were my favorites so it kinda sucks. Is there any way that I can get those two again ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs I couldn’t find

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceiphone xs maxOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or Issue I am looking for the songs:”Without You” by Charlie Wilsonand”In a Rush” by Blackstreet. both artists are in Spotify already and i just can’t locate those ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device iphone xs max Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue  I am looking for the songs: ”Without You” by Charlie Wilson and ”I...
  • Corleyo
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Only higher education students get a discount.

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDevice-Operating System- My Question or IssueMy question is quite simple:Why do ONLY higher education students get a discount.First I asked it through chat support, but they were VERY unclear and where making things up t...

• Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device - Operating System -  My Question or Issue My question is quite simple: Why do ONLY higher education students get a discount. First I ask...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Veo que otros publican sus play list como hago para publicar las mias

PlanPremiumCountry ChillanSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid OreoVeo que otros publican sus play list como hago para publicar las mias

• Plan Premium Country  Chillan Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android Oreo Veo que otros publican sus play list como hago para publicar las mias  
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Number of streams dropping to 0

Im new to spotify for artists and recently released my first song. A few hours ago it said that I had 30 streams on that song, but then i checked again later, and the amount of streams went down to 0. The amount of streams in the past 24 hours, past ...

•   Im new to spotify for artists and recently released my first song. A few hours ago it said that I had 30 streams on that song, but then i checked again later, and the amount of streams went d...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline Music smartwatch

PlanPremiumCountry IrelandDeviceFossil Smartwatch Gen 4Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi, can anyone tell me how to play / save music to my smartwatch to play off line? i was told i needed to go premium which i did but the spotifi app o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Ireland Device Fossil Smartwatch Gen 4 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Hi, can anyone tell me how to play / save music to my smartwatch...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes