Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Two different accounts on browser and Mac?? +Unable to add songs to playlists on Mac

PlanFreeCountry USDevice(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I usually only use the app on my mac to play Spotify but recently I tried to sign in on browser and my phone and it was a diff...

• Plan Free Country  US Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I usually only use the app on my ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing a playlist

My planCan Spotify add a mixeture option for a playlist. Mixing around the songs so that the newest songs you added to you´re playlist maybe ends in the middle. I want this because i want a nicer look on the playlist and not starting the playlist wit...

• Casual Listener
  • My plan Can Spotify add a mixeture option for a playlist. Mixing around the songs so that the newest songs you added to you´re playlist maybe ends in the middle. I want this because i want a nicer...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution View All Playlists Without Images

I have a lage number of playlists in my account, and when I view my set of playlists on the web, in this case through the Chrome browser, it's very difficult to search for a particular list because they each have giant images. The only way I have bee...

• Roadie
  • I have a lage number of playlists in my account, and when I view my set of playlists on the web, in this case through the Chrome browser, it's very difficult to search for a particular list because t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forces me to listen to only one artist (which I have never listened to before)

Hi! Since about a month ago my spotify account keeps forcing me to listen to this weird artist that I've never ever listened to before. They're called Depacito and play heavy metal... As soon as I start playing any song or playlist, it instantly swit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Since about a month ago my spotify account keeps forcing me to listen to this weird artist that I've never ever listened to before. They're called Depacito and play heavy metal... As soo...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with the shuffle function

PlanPremiumCountryNorway DeviceGalaxy S9 with remote playback on Chromecast AudioOperating SystemAndroid 8 My Question or Issue When listening on a album in Spotify with remote playback on Chromecast, the shuffle function stops working. It works fine...

• Plan Premium Country Norway   Device Galaxy S9 with remote playback on Chromecast Audio Operating System Android 8   My Question or Issue  When listening on a album in Spoti...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify dropouts with Chromecast audio

My Question or Issue I have a set of 3 speakers that works with Google home and got a problem when playing music from Spotify premium. After playing for 15-30 minutes I get “dropouts” (a few seconds of silence) and then the music starts again. These ...

•   My Question or Issue   I have a set of 3 speakers that works  with Google home and got a problem when playing music from Spotify premium. After playing for 15-30 minutes I get “dr...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player not working

PlanFamiliarCountryArgentinaDeviceWeb Player on Firefox 60.4Operating SystemDebian GNU/Linux My Question or IssueHi, my problem is that I can't play any song on the Web Player. When I click the play button on any song in a playlist, the player just s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Familiar Country Argentina Device Web Player on Firefox 60.4 Operating System Debian GNU/Linux   My Question or Issue Hi, my problem is that I can't play any song on the Web Playe...
  • juanpr87
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

From a platform to another suffle restart

Plan : PremiumCountry : Quebec, CanadaDevices : iPhone X, Sonos Play:1Operating System: iOS 12.1.2 - Spotify V-8.4.85.963 and Sonos V-9.3.2 Issue : I don't know if this is a Spotify or Sonos issue, but when I switch the platform from which I listen m...

• Plan : Premium Country : Quebec, Canada Devices : iPhone X, Sonos Play:1 Operating System: iOS 12.1.2 - Spotify V-8.4.85.963 and Sonos V-9.3.2   Issue :  I don't know if thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does Spotify Wrapped include songs played in web player?

If I listen to songs on the web player, will the total hours of listening to music be included in my Spotify Wrapped at the end of the year? Or does Spotify Wrapped only include the Spotify desktop & mobile apps?

• If I listen to songs on the web player, will the total hours of listening to music be included in my Spotify Wrapped at the end of the year? Or does Spotify Wrapped only include the Spotify desktop &...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Remove Facebook picture from "Discover weekly"

A very long time ago, I disconnected my Facebook account from Spotify.After that, I've even deleted my Facebook account. I don't use Facebook anymore.. I've been patient for almost a year, but the picture of "Discover weekly" is still the very old on...

• A very long time ago, I disconnected my Facebook account from Spotify. After that, I've even deleted my Facebook account. I don't use Facebook anymore..   I've been patient for almost a year,...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App on Samsung TV

PlanPremiumCountry South AfricaDeviceSmasung TVOperating SystemT-JZL6UABC-1231.1 My Question or Issue Yesterday morning the Spotify App decided not to load on the TV, after months of working perfectly.Have done the following so far try and rectify:Re...

IMG_20181231_112053.jpg
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  South Africa Device Smasung TV Operating System T-JZL6UABC-1231.1   My Question or Issue  Yesterday morning the Spotify App decided not to load on the T...
  • rsmkec
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ps4 spotify download glitch

My Issue isthat with my Playstation 4 is that when i want to play music on spotify it says i have to download it then it says it's already downloaded but wont pop up Should i contact sony about this?

• Casual Listener
  •   My Issue is that with my Playstation 4 is that when i want to play music on spotify it says i have to download it then it says it's already downloaded but wont pop up Should i contact sony a...
  • lels980
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 PRO Spotify app - no bass sometimes

PlanPremiumCountry USADevicePS4 ProOperating SystemSpotify app My Question or Issue Sometimes there is too much bass on all songs and other times there is no bass, I can't figure it out?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device PS4 Pro Operating System Spotify app   My Question or Issue  Sometimes there is too much bass on all songs and other times there is no bass, ...
  • Gogobye4
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Stereo Pair and Multi room

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I have mutiple Amazon echo devices including a pair of echos that are paired in stereo mode. The stereo pair are also part of a multi room music group. When using the iOS...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I have mutiple Amazon echo devices including a pair of echos that are paired in ster...
  • michaelcutajar
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Skipping songs & terminating playback

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryIrelandDeviceWeb player, Chrome (no ad-block)Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueHi, The web player consistently fails for me - I have never been able to use it for more than a few minutes / 1 or 2 songs. It som...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Ireland Device Web player, Chrome (no ad-block) Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Hi,   The web player consistently fails for me ...
  • MarkDevine
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just a typo.

My Question or Issue For the band The Acacia Strain the dates on the albums are incorrect. Didn't know where to post this but I thought I'd say something. Thanks for a great app!

• My Question or Issue  For the band The Acacia Strain the dates on the albums are incorrect. Didn't know where to post this but I thought I'd say something. Thanks for a great app!
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone using my account through webplayer.

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceMoto G play 4Operating SystemAndroid 7.1.1 My Question or Issue Sometimes when I open my Spotify it notify me that my account is playing on webplayer, but I do not use the web player. Besides that, the music playing is ...

• Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device Moto G play 4 Operating System Android 7.1.1   My Question or Issue  Sometimes when I open my Spotify it notify me that my account is play...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Does Spotify WRAPPED count Web Player listens?

I use the Web Player quite often. I just want to know if plays be on there get counted than just the phone and desktop app towards Wrapped 2019. I'm a newer user so thank you for the help. PlanPremium

• Casual Listener
  • I use the Web Player quite often. I just want to know if plays be on there get counted than just the phone and desktop app towards Wrapped 2019. I'm a newer user so thank you for the help.   &...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes