Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player Session not closing

PlanPremiumCountryCosta RicaDevice When I am playing on my iphone or desktop App, the app switch to web player without a reason (not opened by me). I already used the ¨Close all session feture" but still getting the problem. Anu Ideas

•   Plan Premium Country Costa Rica Device      When I am playing on my iphone or desktop App, the app switch to web player without a reason (not opened by me). I already us...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa claims she can’t find songs that I know are on Spotify

I have discovered that occasionally when I ask Alexa to play a particular song, she will say “I can’t find XYZ song by XYZ artist” however if I search for the same song manually I find it no problem. I’ve tried asking Alexa the name of the song while...

•    I have discovered that occasionally when I ask Alexa to play a particular song, she will say “I can’t find XYZ song by XYZ artist” however if I search for the same song manually I find ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Roku Audio/Streaming Quality

Does the new Spotify App on devices such as the Roku Ultra allow you to adjust the audio settings (i.e., can Premium subscribers increase the streaming quality)? If not, does anyone know the steaming quality for Premium accounts on the new Roku App? ...

• Does the new Spotify App on devices such as the Roku Ultra allow you to adjust the audio settings (i.e., can Premium subscribers increase the streaming quality)?  If not, does anyone know the st...
  • purplepiccolo
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Offline playing in high end app

Hi, I'm looking for a good music web shop but will play all my downloaded music offline through a high end device. Can I use Spotify downloads for this? As far as I've read I would be limited to using their apps for this, which is not an option. If n...

• Hi,   I'm looking for a good music web shop but will play all my downloaded music offline through a high end device.   Can I use Spotify downloads for this? As far as I've read I would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Access via Sky Q Account

PlanFreeCountryUKDevice Operating System My Question or IssueHi,My login and access for Spotify is via my Sky Q package, does this give me any particular access such as no ads etc? At the moment I still get ads and just wondered if I could get rid of...

• Plan Free Country UK Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi, My login and access for Spotify is via my Sky Q package, does this give me any particular ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist given two artist profiles

PlanFreeCountryUK My Question or IssueThe artist Kanako Itō (いとうかなこ) has been separated into two different artists, with exactly the same name, but different songs (all by the same artist) who’s profiles I shall link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK   My Question or Issue The artist Kanako Itō (いとうかなこ) has been separated into two different artists, with exactly the same name, but different songs (all by the same a...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify? removed random songs from community playlist.

PlanPremiumCountry Netherlands All possible devices / systems. My Question or IssuePlaylist with 750 songs only got 250 now, anyone knows hwo we can get those songs bakc? 2016-01 > 2018-04 songs are gone from the playlist grtz,Falco.

• Plan Premium Country  Netherlands   All possible devices / systems.   My Question or Issue Playlist with 750 songs only got 250 now, anyone knows hwo we can get those songs bak...
  • rpenn
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How can I stop a playlist from automatically starting over when I finish it?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi everyone, I've used Spotify Premium for over 2 years without any issues but within the last month or so I've noticed a slight annoyance that I was wondering if anyon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi everyone, I've used Spotify Premium for over 2 years without any issues but within...
  • hollycradd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook ads rejected

Hi, my question first:Is there a specific way to promote with payed ads Spotify content on Facebook and Instagram?I'm trying to promote an artist's single with a Facebook and Instagram ad. The ad links to the https://open.spotify.com URL of the singl...

• Hi, my question first:Is there a specific way to promote with payed ads Spotify content on Facebook and Instagram? I'm trying to promote an artist's single with a Facebook and Instagram ad. The ad l...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Offline on Samsung Watch Issue

Hi, I have. Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch. I may be doing something wrong, but I have a playlist on my spotify account. I add tracks to it. I then go to my watch, open Spotify and it says 'This playlist has been updated - sync now?' - I say yes and t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have. Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch.   I may be doing something wrong, but I have a playlist on my spotify account. I add tracks to it.   I then go to my watch, open Spotify and i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on LG WebOS logs out

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceLG OLED C8Operating SystemWebOS My Question or IssueI must login to Spotify every time I start the TV. The app should remember my account if I turn off and on the TV, but I have to fill in the user name and password eve...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device LG OLED C8 Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue I must login to Spotify every time I start the TV. The app should remember my accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify play counts when using Sonos

I have noticed that when I use Sonos to stream music from Spotify, those songs do not appear in my Spotify music history.Are those streams still being recorded by Spotify (so that artists are still being paid for the streams)? If so, is it possible t...

• I have noticed that when I use Sonos to stream music from Spotify, those songs do not appear in my Spotify music history. Are those streams still being recorded by Spotify (so that artists are sti...
  • buzzybee43
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify will not shuffle

Me and my partner recently upgraded to premium but our music has stopped shuffling. We usually connect from desktop/mobile to PS4 but no matter which platform we listen from, it stops shuffling anyway. After every song we have to press the shuffle bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my partner recently upgraded to premium but our music has stopped shuffling. We usually connect from desktop/mobile to PS4 but no matter which platform we listen from, it stops shuffling anywa...
  • SincereSix
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos not appearing on Spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceSonos1Operating SystemSonos My Question or Issue Sonos not appearing in Spotify connect despite being able to play music from my account if i use the Sonos App.

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device Sonos1 Operating System Sonos   My Question or Issue  Sonos not appearing in Spotify connect despite being able to play music from my account ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Connect
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Yamaha MusicCast issue with some songs

Hello, For around a couple of weeks now certain songs won't play on my Yamaha TX-V581. Songs with the issue include:Comet Gain - You can hide your love foreverJust Blankets - PolydactylSonder Bombs - Shitty Boyfriend Once they break they seem to stay...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   For around a couple of weeks now certain songs won't play on my Yamaha TX-V581. Songs with the issue include: Comet Gain - You can hide your love forever Just Blankets - Polyda...
  • gazwald
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Where did yuzu go?

I was wondering why yuzu is no longer available on spotify, i can see the remnants of a (yuzu) playlist, but when i click it I get the flag and the statement “This playlist is currently empty”. Are they no longer in a contract with Spotify? iphone 7

• I was wondering why yuzu is no longer available on spotify, i can see the remnants of a (yuzu) playlist, but when i click it I get the flag and the statement “This playlist is currently empty”. Are t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring downloaded content?

PlanPremiumCountry Samsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue My son who uses spotify has recently expresses an interest in having an old cassette walkman. Is it legal to copy content downloaded from spotify over to cassette? T...

• Plan Premium Country  Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating SystemAndroid Oreo   My Question or Issue  My son who uses spotify has recently expresses an interest in having an old cass...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix playlists don't play

My daily mix playlists, all six of them, have all their songs grayed out. They don't show any songs as ready to play. How can I fix this? Thanks.

• Roadie
  • My daily mix playlists, all six of them, have all their songs grayed out. They don't show any songs as ready to play.   How can I fix this?   Thanks.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Pop
    Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not linking with google home mini

Im a spotify premium user and everytime I try to link it with my google home, it does not work. I click 'agree' and then get stuck on this screen (screenshot below)Could anyone help out please as its quite annoying.

• Im a spotify premium user and everytime I try to link it with my google home, it does not work. I click 'agree' and then get stuck on this screen (screenshot below) Could anyone help out please as i...
  • neri102xd
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes