Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

wrapped email

PlanPremiumCountry USA My Question or IssueThough I was able to reach the Spotify Wrapped website, I never received an email which showed the number of new songs I listened to and I've just realized its because I somehow had news and promotions switc...

• Plan Premium Country  USA  My Question or Issue Though I was able to reach the Spotify Wrapped website, I never received an email which showed the number of new songs I listened to and...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

2018 Wrapped will not work.

Everytime I go to spotify wrapped and click connect with spotify, I log into my spotify account then it takes me back to the purple wrapped page and says "Hmmm. Something is not working, So sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try again soon...

•     Everytime I go to spotify wrapped and click connect with spotify, I log into my spotify account then it takes me back to the purple wrapped page and says  "Hmmm. Something is no...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Spotify wrapped not working. Not enough music?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceLG V30Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueSpotify wrapped isn't working. It gives me an error every time I try signing in.Do I need to have listened to music for a whole year for it to wor...

• Plan Premium Country United States of America Device LG V30 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue Spotify wrapped isn't working. It gives me an error every time I try s...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is music still listed but not playable?

I don't think this is device / os-specific. My Question or Issue:The album linked below, which I have been playing for months, now has most of the tracks unplayable. I've attached a screenshot of the message I get when I try to play a 'grayed-out' so...

•   I don't think this is device / os-specific.   My Question or Issue: The album linked below, which I have been playing for months, now has most of the tracks unplayable.  I've att...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't log in to webplayer on Firefox

PlanFreeCountry GermanyOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueHello, since 2-3 months I've been having problems with the webplayer in Firefox. Whenever I try to log in, it says username or password invalid. But I can log in using the same cred...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Germany Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Hello, since 2-3 months I've been having problems with the webplayer in Firefox.   Whenever I try...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue connection with RN-301 and spotify connect

Hi, So i have a yamaha RN-301 and I have an issue since the beginning, when i want to send music with spotify connect i have ton turn of my yamaha to see it in the list of device can be casted.The option in yamaha is enabled, but nothing changed, whe...

• Hi,   So i have a yamaha RN-301 and I have an issue since the beginning, when i want to send music with spotify connect i have ton turn of my yamaha to see it in the list of device can be cast...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrapped 2018 top artists bug

PlanPremiumCountry HungaryDevicePCOperating SystemWin10 My Question or Issue I checked my Spotify Wrapped 2018 today and my top 3 artists are the following:Tommy DualfToni GlessonSam Siland I have never even heard about these artists and they do not ...

• Plan Premium Country  Hungary Device PC Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue  I checked my Spotify Wrapped 2018 today and my top 3 artists are the following: Tommy ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! API /v1/search artist not working

I am trying to find this artist: Drastic Dragonfly What I am expecting: 4VXNg0X8h2LAnewjwBVGkq With the search API: https://api.spotify.com/v1/search?q=Drastic%20Dragonfly&type=artist Why am I not able to get the result ? This call works fine for oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to find this artist:   Drastic Dragonfly  What I am expecting: 4VXNg0X8h2LAnewjwBVGkq   With the search API: https://api.spotify.com/v1/search?q=Drastic%20Dragonf...
  • Gomet123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluesound + Spotify

Spotify doesn´t find my bluesound device.I´ve reinstalled spotify, blusound app AND i even did a factory reset of the bluesound device. The problem seems to be in the spotify app. I even logged in via the web browser to delete bluesound access. Nothi...

• Spotify doesn´t find my bluesound device. I´ve reinstalled spotify, blusound app AND i even did a factory reset of the bluesound device. The problem seems to be in the spotify app. I even logged in ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Yamaha MusicCast WX30

Hey guys, Somebody have and idia why the song "big surprise" in the album "It flew by" don't working?This song working fine if i'm not using this speaker. Thanks

• Composer
  • Hey guys,   Somebody have and idia why the song "big surprise" in the album "It flew by" don't working? This song working fine if i'm not using this speaker.   Thanks     ...
  • max_e87
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped 2018 error

PlanPremiumCountry BrasilDevice(iPhone Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueI can't access the wrapped.hmmmmm. Something's not working, so sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try again soon.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Brasil Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I can't access the wrapped. hmmmmm. Something's not working, so sorry about th...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Web API How Do I Pass Access Token to Front-End?

Hi, So I just finished the tutorial for the web API and I got it to work. I then set out building the front-end and I got that part to work too but then realized that my access token expired since I set up the front-end with the hour long access toke...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, So I just finished the tutorial for the web API and I got it to work. I then set out building the front-end and I got that part to work too but then realized that my access token expired since I ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see some Spotify public playlists with my account

Plan: Premium/FamiliarCountry: ChileDevice: LaptopOperating System: Ubuntu 18.10 Sometime ago I was following a public playlist that suddenly disappeared from my follows. I started to search by it's name but couldn't find the official one (it was a S...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium/Familiar Country: Chile Device: Laptop Operating System: Ubuntu 18.10   Sometime ago I was following a public playlist that suddenly disappeared from my follows. I s...
  • sopaipaconpebre
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrapped 2018 "hmmmm. something's not working"

PlanPremium for StudentsCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI can't get wrapped 2018 to work. I get the message Hmmmmm. Something's not working, so sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try again soon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Students Country  United States Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I can't get wrapped 2018 to work. I get the message Hmmmmm. Somethi...
  • josephthe2
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Community subscriptions

I'm having issues unsubscribing from posts etc. on the Community An Unexpected Error has occurred.Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 189F0A20.

• Gig Goer
  • I'm having issues unsubscribing from posts etc. on the Community   An Unexpected Error has occurred. Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and ti...
  • zappe
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Blackberry Passport - Can't open Mix of the Week

Hello,I'm using the Spotify App (Premium User) on my Blackberry Passport wich works great most of the Time. There's only one issue i can't get familiar with: I can't open the "Mix of the Week" Playlist. When I open the Playlist, there's only the load...

• Hello, I'm using the Spotify App (Premium User) on my Blackberry Passport wich works great most of the Time. There's only one issue i can't get familiar with: I can't open the "Mix of the Week" Play...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrapped 2018 problem

PlanPremiumCountry ColombiaDeviceXiaomi MI4Asus X442Operating SystemAndroid 9Windows 10 My Question or Issue My 2018 wrapped don´t pass the 7/10 page... no matter how much i try, stays on page 7/10 (and this one is empty), only with one yellow color ...

Captura de pantalla (6).png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Colombia Device Xiaomi MI4 Asus X442 Operating System Android 9 Windows 10   My Question or Issue  My 2018 wrapped don´t pass the 7/10 page... no matt...
  • Cesar_alejandro
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Web Player blacks out one of my monitors

I have multiple monitors connected to a docking station with a laptop. When I start Web Player, my main monitor blacks out, no matter where do I have Chrome; If I close it, the screen turns back. Please help. Windows 10, It happens with Chrome, IE an...

• Casual Listener
  • I have multiple monitors connected to a docking station with a laptop.  When I start Web Player, my main monitor blacks out, no matter where do I have Chrome; If I close it, the screen turns bac...
  • 0 replies
  • 34 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 34 likes

Web Player sometimes skips whole songs

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10Web BrowserMicrosoft EdgeMy Question or IssueWhen listening to a playlist, the web player will randomly decide to skip whole songs, forcing me to click the previous song just to play it. Is the...

• Plan Free Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 Web Browser Microsoft Edge My Question or Issue When listening to a playlist, the web player will randomly decide to skip w...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Rock Star Program

Hi all, I recently have started to help people out in the community, although, I cannot figure out how to apply for the RSP. Love to hear your suggestions for help. Best,Jack

• Roadie
  • Hi all,   I recently have started to help people out in the community, although, I cannot figure out how to apply for the RSP. Love to hear your suggestions for help.   Best, Jack
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes