Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Social] APOYO PREMIUM GRATUITO DE SPOTIFY A FANPAG INTERACTIV DE MÚSICA EN FACEBOOK

HOLA!!! ME GUSTARIA QUE SPOTIFY APOYARA MI FANPAGES CON UN SERVICIO PREMIUM GRATUITO, PUES ME DEDICO A PRESTAR UN SERVICIO INTERACTIVO RELACIONADO CON LA MUSICA. DE ESTA MANERA LOS USUARIOS INTERESADO ENTRAN A LA PAGINA POR EL SERVICIO DE SPOTIFY, Y ...

SPOTIFY.jpg
  • ...EA PARA EL ADMINISTRADOR DE LA PAGINA EN CUESTION Y  ESTE A SU VEZ SE ENCARGA DE REALIZAR PUBLICACIONES DE MUSICA DE SPOTIFY PREMIUM (LISTAS DE REPRODUCCION O CANCIONES EN PARTICULAR) Y ASI M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Behind the Lyrics while using ChromeCast

When casting to the ChromeCast from any device (WebPlayer, Win10 Store App, iPhone, Andriod) when a song that supports behind the lyrics is playing it always shows Behind the Lyrics on the TV. Even if the settinng is off on the relevant app/player. W...

• When  casting to the ChromeCast from any device (WebPlayer, Win10 Store App, iPhone, Andriod) when a song that supports behind the lyrics is playing it always shows Behind the Lyrics on the TV.&...
  • rumtumtom
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some of music really important to me was removed

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand Hi, some time ago almost all (but the latest) albums from one of my favourite bands `Wintersun` has become unavailable in my region.Is there a way to see why it happened and may be get informed if it ever would be restor...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand       Hi, some time ago almost all (but the latest) albums from one of my favourite bands `Wintersun` has become unavailable in my region. Is t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos Controller Users - Spotify Wrapped 2018

Has anyone else who uses Spotify through the Sonos Controller App feel their Spotify Wrapped for 2018 had their listening data come back a lot lower than you expected?

• Has anyone else who uses Spotify through the Sonos Controller App feel their Spotify Wrapped for 2018 had their listening data come back a lot lower than you expected?     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! My wrapped 2018 will not work

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone X and Acer laptopOperating SystemiOS 10 and windows 10 I am having such issues with spotify wrapped. When I enter the page, this is the screen I recieve. Help? I tried it on my phone and it came up the same. ...

Capture.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  United States Device iPhone X and Acer laptop Operating System iOS 10 and windows 10   I am having such issues with spotify wrapped. When I enter the page, ...
  • ashtonowenlubin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've tried it all, but Echo still can't play Spotify Playlists

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.11 My Question or Issue I purchased an Amazon Echo and Dot a few weeks ago. Everything is working great, with the exception of Spotify. Yes, I have a premium account. Yes, I can get it to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.11  My Question or Issue   I purchased an Amazon Echo and Dot a few weeks ago. Everything is working grea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Wrapped results are inaccurate

It lists my sleep music as my number 1. That's so embarrassing. I feel left out. I wanna be about to brag about my ACTUAL favorite artists, not the white noise i SLEEP to. There should be a way to remove it from my results.

• It lists my sleep music as my number 1. That's so embarrassing. I feel left out. I wanna be about to brag about my ACTUAL favorite artists, not the white noise i SLEEP to. There should be a way to re...
  • lukeocana
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

change liked button playlist to a new playlist

My Question :I want to change my curent like playlist to a New playlist. so that every time i hit the liked button on a song (or + button in car apple play), it gets added to that New playlist, instead of adding it to my 3,000 song Liked Playlist. is...

• My Question : I want to change my curent like playlist to a New playlist. so that every time i hit the liked button on a song (or + button in car apple play), it gets added to that New playlist, ins...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my alexa is only playing a small selection of my playlist

PlanPremiumCountry UKDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issuewhen i try to play spotify on my alexa it only plays a section of my playlist when on shuffle. it basically, depending on how long the playlist is, will only play a cer...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue when i try to play spotify on my alexa it only plays a section of my playlist when on s...
  • Groovyblues
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect device playing randomly

Plan PremiumCountry UK DeviceRevo SuperconnectOperating SystemN/A My Question or Issue Spotify Connect randomly plays via my Revo Superconnect system. It happens any time, day or night and just turns the system on and starts playing random tracks. Ve...

• Plan Premium Country UK   Device Revo Superconnect Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue  Spotify Connect randomly plays via my Revo Superconnect system. It happens...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Playlist Doesn't Appear on Artist Page

I made a playlist which I want to feature on an artist page I manage. I entered the URL, clicked the desired playlist from the drop menu, then clicked save. However the playlist is nowhere to be found on the artist page.

•    I made a playlist which I want to feature on an artist page I manage. I entered the URL, clicked the desired playlist from the drop menu, then clicked save. However the playlist is nowh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WidevineCDM issue with Chrome browser and Spotify

PlanFree This has been an ongoing issue that I have never bothered to try get resolved for almost a year now. After hours of searching up the issue, any suggestions to fix it have not worked. It seems to be very random as to who gets the issue too. S...

• Plan Free   This has been an ongoing issue that I have never bothered to try get resolved for almost a year now. After hours of searching up the issue, any suggestions to fix it have not work...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The new Google Home Mini that Spotify gave me free (thank you) does not play spotify

The Google Home Mini that Spotify gave me for being a cherished Premium subscriber works great in every way -- except it won't play Spotify. Whenever I try it claims to be playing what I asked for and then immediately says, "Something went wrong" and...

• Regular
  • The Google Home Mini that Spotify gave me for being a cherished Premium subscriber works great in every way -- except it won't play Spotify. Whenever I try it claims to be playing what I asked f...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

No normalization on Chromecast?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceChromecastOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Is there normalization on Chromecast? It works if the phone is the player, but not if casting.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Chromecast Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Is there normalization on Chromecast? It works ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device still using my account after I've taken security measures

I'm a Spotify Premium subscriber who primarily listens on my iPhone, as well as on the web player on my work laptop. Recently, I noticed that someone was listening to music on my account using a Galaxy Note device (which I do not own, nor does anyone...

•   I'm a Spotify Premium subscriber who primarily listens on my iPhone, as well as on the web player on my work laptop. Recently, I noticed that someone was listening to music on my account usin...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrapped, unlike last year, does NOT include total number of different artists listened to?

Hi, Last year you included both the total number of artists we listened to, as well as how many of those artists were new ones. This was one of my favorite stats, because it really gave a good idea of how expansive my slate was, and I'd love to know ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Last year you included both the total number of artists we listened to, as well as how many of those artists were new ones. This was one of my favorite stats,  because it really gav...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2018

My Top Songs of 2018 playlist showed up, but I didn't get my Spotify Wrapped 2018 email.

•  My Top Songs of 2018 playlist showed up, but I didn't get my Spotify Wrapped 2018 email.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The last songs in my playlist wont show

When I scroll all the way down to my playlist, it just keeps loading. (Showing the loading circle). It takes 1 hour for it to load. PLZ HELP NOW!!!

• Composer
  • When I scroll all the way down to my playlist, it just keeps loading. (Showing the loading circle). It takes 1 hour for it to load. PLZ HELP NOW!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Absurd amount of ads

I'm encountering large amounts of ads during listening. It's typically 2 30 second ads (just before writing this, it was the same ad twice). What's going on? For information:I'm using a free plan, my device is a Galaxy Tab E 8.0 running Android 7.1.1...

• Visitor
  • I'm encountering large amounts of ads during listening. It's typically 2 30 second ads (just before writing this, it was the same ad twice). What's going on?   For information: I'm using a fr...
  • Ragedoge
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa jumps tracks on playlist; wont recognize entire playlist

Noticed that Alexa Echo Dot is not playing all of the songs from playlists. It doesnt seem random, as if there are particular songs she refuses to play, yet all of the aongs are playable directly from my android phone. My Samsung TV is also having th...

• Noticed that Alexa Echo Dot is not playing all of the songs from playlists. It doesnt seem random, as if there are particular songs she refuses to play, yet all of the aongs are playable directly fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes