Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The issue with only the first song on the list being playable regardless of what you click returns!

I now cannot play anything but the first song in any given list, but only while playing songs to the PS4, and only from the web player. The web player is fine when used by itself, and the downloadable version can play songs to the PS4 perfectly fine....

• I now cannot play anything but the first song in any given list, but only while playing songs to the PS4, and only from the web player. The web player is fine when used by itself, and the downlo...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution discover weekly list

PlanPremiumCountrysweden allOperating Systemall My Question or IssueCan i reset Discover Weekly or something because my list is full with Finnish Music all the time.Never search for that kind of music or even listning to it, but like 20 songs in that...

•   Plan Premium Country sweden     all Operating System all   My Question or Issue Can i reset Discover Weekly or something  because my list is full with Finnish M...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Music] A song is available for my friend but not for me and we live in the same country

PlanPremiumCountry LebanonDeviceOnplus 5t, Friend's device: iPhone XOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Muse's song "Uprising" on the original album (not the EP) is playing normally on my friend's account but the whole album is greyed out fo...

• Plan Premium Country  Lebanon Device Onplus 5t, Friend's device: iPhone X Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Muse's song "Uprising" on the original album (not t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart watch that supports spotify

Hi None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountry: uk Device(iPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue Hi looking at smart watches to purchase as I r...

• Hi None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country: uk   Device (iPhone 8 Operating System (iO...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist name on spotify

Hello community, I have an issue. I have a band called "Aviones de Papel" and want to make a new release of an album via the distributor RouteNote, the problem is that there is already an artist with that name. I contacted the distributor and said th...

• Hello community, I have an issue. I have a band called "Aviones de Papel" and want to make a new release of an album via the distributor RouteNote, the problem is that there is already an artist with...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify bugs on Samung Smart TV

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceSamsung 43NU6100Operating SystemTizen My Question or IssueThere are two annoying bugs on this app:1 - I have to re-login every other day. It seems to have problems keeping my account logged on for more than 2 days in a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil  Device Samsung 43NU6100 Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue There are two annoying bugs on this app: 1 - I have to re-login every other day...
  • pedropereira
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2-3 Seconds gaps in middle of songs, over and over, when streaming to Chromecast

I have a Premium plan and I use the Spotify app on an Android phone to stream to Chromecast Audio and Google Home devices. I also stream Spotify using voice commands to Google Home devices. When I stream Spotify to Chromecast Audio, to Google Home or...

• Gig Goer
  • I have a Premium plan and I use the Spotify app on an Android phone to stream to Chromecast Audio and Google Home devices. I also stream Spotify using voice commands to Google Home devices.   ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I determine whether a song was added locally or added from Spotify?

I have playlists that contain songs that are both local and added from Spotify. My question is I understand I can determine which is which in the desktop app, but I can't seem to distinguish what was uploaded locally or added from Spotify on the phon...

• I have playlists that contain songs that are both local and added from Spotify. My question is I understand I can determine which is which in the desktop app, but I can't seem to distinguish what was...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearranging Playlist Order on smart tv samsung and google home mini

Hi.How can i listen a playlist on smasung smart tv ku6400 in the order that i have it on the apps?I have them by new added and on the tv it reproduce them by the first i added to the list(the oldest)From google home mini when i ask him for the playli...

•     Hi.How can i listen a playlist on smasung smart tv ku6400 in the order that i have it on the apps?I have them by new added and on the tv it reproduce them by the first i added to the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The music is wrong

The music is wrong.I have the original motion picture saundtrack CALL ME BY YOUR NAME and the song É LA VITA presented in SPOTIFY is not the same as albun.It is not the song presented in the movie.I need to know why.Sorry, I do not speak english

• The music is wrong. I have the original motion picture saundtrack CALL ME BY YOUR NAME and the song É LA VITA presented in SPOTIFY is not the same as albun.It is not the song presented in the movie....
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Insufficient Priveleges?

I was trying to separate two artists with the same name on Spotify, but as I clicked the link provided to do so, there was a box that appeared saying "Access Denied. You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform thi...

• Visitor
  •   I was trying to separate two artists with the same name on Spotify, but as I clicked the link provided to do so, there was a box that appeared saying "Access Denied. You do not have...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yamaha MusicCast - how to use it in the best way?

PlanPremiumCountryPoland DeviceMotorola G5S, Yamaha MusicCast ISX-80Operating SystemAndroid 7.0 My Question or IssueI have purchased Spotify Connect enabled wireless speaker thinking that it will manage my Spotify streaming in an easy way. Unofrtunat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland   Device Motorola G5S, Yamaha MusicCast ISX-80 Operating System Android 7.0   My Question or Issue I have purchased Spotify Connect enabled wireless s...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Scramble feature no working properly on Xbox

PlanPremiumCountry Device(Xbox One) My Question or Issue Trying to scramble all the songs in my collection, but it only scrambles the songs closest to each other? It's hard to explain. I added about five albums to my collection today and it's only sc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (Xbox One)    My Question or Issue  Trying to scramble all the songs in my collection, but it only scrambles the songs closest to each other?...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All of the albums for GHOST DATA suddenly vanished

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceWebclientOperating SystemChromeOS My Question or IssueAll the albums vanished for an artist known as GHOST DATA

• Plan Premium Country Canada  Device Webclient Operating System ChromeOS  My Question or Issue All the albums vanished for an artist known as GHOST DATA
  • Jcrib
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Skipping when connected to Ford sync in 2013 f350

PlanPremiumCountry UsaDeviceGalaxy s8 active My Question or Issue When connected to sync in my 2013 Ford f350 via Bluetooth, Spotify randomly starts skipping tracks and I have to reset my app to get it to stop. I can see no rhyme or reason as to what...

•   Plan Premium Country  Usa Device Galaxy s8 active   My Question or Issue  When connected to sync in my 2013 Ford f350 via Bluetooth, Spotify randomly starts skipping tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Pausing or Skipping Tracks Randomly with Chromecast Ultra

PlanPremium CountryCanada DeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XL Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 My Question or Issue Hi Spotify, When listening to music on my Chromecast Ultra, Spotify will pause randomly, for about 20 seconds, then continue to play. My connection and...

• Casual Listener
  •  Plan Premium   Country Canada   Device Google Pixel 2 XL   Operating System Android 9.0    My Question or Issue   Hi Spotify,    When lis...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where is Madvillainy?

Well just woke up today to play America's Most Blunted but shocked to see that the whole Madvillainy album is not available. What happened?

• Roadie
  •  Well just woke up today to play America's Most Blunted but shocked to see that the whole Madvillainy album is not available. What happened?  
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Song Identifier Feature

Spotify should add a feature that can identify a song that's being played. I listened to a song today on the radio and I loved it! I really wanted to add it to my Spotify playlist, but I never heard the name of the song. I have used apps (AHA Music I...

• Spotify should add a feature that can identify a song that's being played. I listened to a song today on the radio and I loved it! I really wanted to add it to my Spotify playlist, but I never heard ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist doesn't load

PlanPremiumCountryFinland My Question or IssueI have a playlist, which loads the first around 30 songs, then it just doesn't load the rest of the list. It does play the songs though, I just have to play the last song it shows and press Next until I g...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland      My Question or Issue I have a playlist, which loads the first around 30 songs, then it just doesn't load the rest of the list. It does play the...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 4 audio quality issue

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DevicePlaystation 4 ProOperating SystemPS4 Pro version 6.02 (lastest at October, 2018) My Question or IssueHello, I've been using Spotify on my Xbox One S for a while and now I got a Playstation 4 Pro and I started to use on ...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil  Device Playstation 4 Pro Operating System PS4 Pro version 6.02 (lastest at October, 2018)   My Question or Issue Hello, I've been using Spotify on my ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes