Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Hire Better UI/UX Designers

I don't understand how a company this successful, that obviously has talented programmers, can't seem to find decent UI/UX designers. I'm not talking about how things look, but the actual design of the user interface and the user experience. There ar...

• I don't understand how a company this successful, that obviously has talented programmers, can't seem to find decent UI/UX designers. I'm not talking about how things look, but the actual design of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Gear S3 & Spotify Connect

Hi,I just want to make sure that I do not miss anything here, before returning the Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch:Is it correct that the spotify App does not allow you to use the Spotify Connect function of spotify? Hence, I am not able to select and con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just want to make sure that I do not miss anything here, before returning the Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch: Is it correct that the spotify App does not allow you to use the Spotify Connect fu...
  • Slavarez
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Long playlist AND songs in library not loading

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceGaming PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I try to open my 110 song playlist in the web player, it shows an eternal loading icon after listing 100 songs. I've tried logging out and using it in different b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Gaming PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  When I try to open my 110 song playlist in the web player, it shows an eternal lo...
  • NaHajjar
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify is garbage

The program in the computer doesn't have the uninstall option, I had to manually uninstall it. Now I'm uninstalling it from my PS4 and it just collapsed it, more than 5 minutes thinking.., I'm uninstalling it because it's no use the PS4 app, my playl...

• Casual Listener
  • The program in the computer doesn't have the uninstall option, I had to manually uninstall it. Now I'm uninstalling it from my PS4 and it just collapsed it, more than 5 minutes thinking.., I'm unin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify auto plays whenever i activate s voice!

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDeviceGear S3 FrontierOperating SystemLatest Tizen My Question or Issue:The spotify app starts playing by itself or resuming music whenever S-voice is activated either from app or by voice. Please fix this!Video showing the i...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country  Norway Device Gear S3 Frontier Operating System Latest Tizen   My Question or Issue: The spotify app starts playing by itself or resuming music whenever S-...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Chromecast Audio connection issues (volume, song controls)

Hey! I have the same or similar issues as mentioned in this closed Ongoing issues thread. This already happened to me in 2017 (or maybe also before, can’t remember the dates exactly), but then I reported it here and after a while it seemed to have be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I have the same or similar issues as mentioned in this closed Ongoing issues thread. This already happened to me in 2017 (or maybe also before, can’t remember the dates exactly), but then I repo...
  • francoboy7
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files on TV?

PlanPremiumCountry AustriaDeviceAmazon Fire TV StickOperating SystemAmazon Fire TV Stick My Question or Issue I was wondering if it's possible to add local files to a playlist from a pc and somehow synchronize these with the Spotify app on Fire TV St...

• Plan Premium Country  Austria Device Amazon Fire TV Stick Operating System Amazon Fire TV Stick   My Question or Issue   I was wondering if it's possible to add local files ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Old songs of Sunmi missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi I really like the artist Sunmi for a long time. Her new Songs like Gashina, Siren,Heroine and so on are avaible on Spotify. But her old son...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi I really like the artist Sunmi for a long t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Enable Web Player in Chrome

Since last week, anytime I go to open.spotify all it says is "Enable player in your browser" and links me to a very unhelpful site to allow protected content which I have always had on. Is there another solution for this? I tried clearing browsing hi...

• Regular
  • Since last week, anytime I go to open.spotify all it says is "Enable player in your browser" and links me to a very unhelpful site to allow protected content which I have always had on.  Is the...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums in local file

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil My Question or IssueI want to organize the local files in spotify by albums (just like in library). Do i have to creat a playlist to each album or there's an easy way?Aparently, in local files there isn't the option "go to al...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil  My Question or Issue I want to organize the local files in spotify by albums (just like in library). Do i have to creat a playlist to each album or there's an e...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs keep disappearing from my playlist

Plan: PremiumDevices: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and LaptopOperating Systems: Android, and Windows 10 My Issue: I have a playlist where all the songs in it keep disappearing over and over again. This keeps happening to the same playlist. Almost 4 times ...

• Plan: Premium Devices: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and Laptop Operating Systems: Android, and Windows 10   My Issue:  I have a playlist where all the songs in it keep disapp...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account profiles on one Alexa

PlanFree/PremiumCountry uk DeviceAmazon Alexa Andriod and iOS phonesOperating System My Question or Issue Hi all my family consists of both iPhone and android users so we are setting up a Premium family account - that way we all get our own playlists...

• Plan Free/Premium Country uk   Device Amazon Alexa  Andriod and iOS phones Operating System     My Question or Issue  Hi all   my family consists of both iPh...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Philips Tv Saphi

Hello, I can't find spotify for my smart TV (Philips 43pus6703). Its not android, rather Saphi. Only deezer is available there (wanted to post that as idea but it isn't possible) is spotify working on a version for Spahi?

• Hello, I can't find spotify for my smart TV (Philips 43pus6703). Its not android, rather Saphi. Only deezer is available there 😣 (wanted to post that as idea but it isn't possible) is spotify workin...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Web player not loading: source map errors

Hi, I am using the web player everyday at work. Recently, it seems unable to load anymore: the page stays completely empty. I am using Ubuntu 18.04, and I tried to use multiple browser (Firefox, Chrome, Chromium) without success. I also tried to empt...

• Hi,   I am using the web player everyday at work. Recently, it seems unable to load anymore: the page stays completely empty. I am using Ubuntu 18.04, and I tried to use multiple browser (Fire...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listen in private so spotify doesnt suggest songs from that session

Hi, I've searched on forums and on the app itself but can't find my answer anywhere. I have premium incase this makes a difference... What I want is to be able to listen to my sleeping playlist which is all acoustic songs without it showing in my dai...

• Hi, I've searched on forums and on the app itself but can't find my answer anywhere.  I have premium incase this makes a difference...   What I want is to be able to listen to my sleepin...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Music Cast controlled via Alexa - This is not working

PlanPremiumCountrySweden, but I have tried to trick the system by using the address to Spotify's office in New York, USA My Question or Issue I can't get Alexa to play Spotify on my Yamaha Music Cast system.I have tried the suggestions offered in oth...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden, but I have tried to trick the system by using the address to Spotify's office in New York, USA   My Question or Issue  I can't get Alexa to play Spotify o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect unreliable connection from my account

I can not seem to get a reliable spotify connect - connection with other devices with my account. Most of the times there is no connection at all, and the music plays on my Android mobile or iOS device only. Sometimes the device starts playing on my ...

• I can not seem to get a reliable spotify connect - connection with other devices with my account.    Most of the times there is no connection at all, and the music plays on my Android mob...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on company network | Spotify not available in this country

Hi Spotify Community, I listen to Spotify a lot while I am working. Since recently Spotify stopped working on our company network. I checked with IT, they don't block it but let anything through. When visting the Spotify site I get the message: "Spot...

• ...oth countries do have Spotify.   Can the following Public IP address please be whitelisted so that I can use this service again:     193.42.252.4   Thanks,   Tom &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding Local Files

Can someone help me load local files from my computer to my iPhone? I am having the hardest time. I’ve googled the heck out of it and can’t figure it out. Help, please.

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone help me load local files from my computer to my iPhone?  I am having the hardest time. I’ve googled the heck out of it and can’t figure it out. Help, please. 
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes