Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Formats

According to Spotify's own support page, "Spotify uses 3 quality ratings for streaming, all in the Ogg Vorbis format." (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/what-bitrate-does-spotify-use-for-streaming/) Ogg Vorbis is a free au...

• Casual Listener
  • According to Spotify's own support page, "Spotify uses 3 quality ratings for streaming, all in the Ogg Vorbis format." (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/what-bitrate-does-...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Xbox one spotify wont open

I continuesly try to open spotify on xbox one and it immediately crashes or closes with no error message and ive tried restaring and reinstalling app

• Casual Listener
  • I continuesly try to open spotify on xbox one and it immediately crashes or closes with no error message and ive tried restaring and reinstalling app
  • bolony21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Removing Songs from Our Accounts

You make playlists, we follow them, we wake up the next morning or next week and find them all gone. It makes me not want to follow any of them if they're just going to disappear soon, honestly. Really frustrating. Example : Total Eclipse. A playlist...

• You make playlists, we follow them, we wake up the next morning or next week and find them all gone. It makes me not want to follow any of them if they're just going to disappear soon, honestly. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV won't let me log in because "Spotify Premium is required for this device"

A few months ago I got Spotify Premium, everything worked, I logged onto my Samsung TV and didn't have any problems. I've been away for a month, Spotify on my TV logged me out of my account and when I tried to log in again (I definitely used the righ...

• A few months ago I got Spotify Premium, everything worked, I logged onto my Samsung TV and didn't have any problems. I've been away for a month, Spotify on my TV logged me out of my account and when ...
  • Liahunteranne
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on XBOX - offline error

I stumbled upon an error where I am trying to connect to my Xbox from the phone or through username/password, but it continuously says that I'm offline and Spotify is not available. Do you guys have any suggestion on what could be wrong? My NAT is Op...

• Casual Listener
  • I stumbled upon an error where I am trying to connect to my Xbox from the phone or through username/password, but it continuously says that I'm offline and Spotify is not available. Do you guys have ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Why is Bloc Party showing up in all my playlists?

For the last couple of days whenever I'm listening to one of my private playlists, it plays the first song and then randomly starts a Bloc Party Album at the second song. If I click for more details it doesn't give me the option to remove the songs, ...

• For the last couple of days whenever I'm listening to one of my private playlists, it plays the first song and then randomly starts a Bloc Party Album at the second song.   If I click for more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album list won't load

Hey, I can't load the page of my albums list, the page won't load as you can see in my screenshot How can i fix pls?

• Regular
  • Hey,   I can't load the page of my albums list, the page won't load as you can see in my screenshot    How can i fix pls? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player not showing all my music (chromebook)

I've been using the web player at my chromecast, but now it doesn't show more than 50 songs. Last time I found a way to manage this using [*.]spotify.com at settings but this time I can't. HEEELP

• I've been using the web player at my chromecast, but now it doesn't show more than 50 songs. Last time I found a way to manage this using  [*.]spotify.com at settings but this time I can't. HEEE...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Web player scroll bar

I use Spotify Web player when I get onto my laptop, and I usually use Chrome. Well a few days ago, I scrolled halfway down my playlist, and in addition to the scrolling bar being gone, when i hit the partway point it simply refused to let me scroll a...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Web player when I get onto my laptop, and I usually use Chrome. Well a few days ago, I scrolled halfway down my playlist, and in addition to the scrolling bar being gone, when i hit the...
  • digforvictory
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant link my account to my PlayStation

Recently I tried to link my Spotify account to my PlayStation but for some reason it says I have already linked it with another account and when I try to log out from everything through the Spotify web page it still doesn't work and I really like lis...

• Recently I tried to link my Spotify account to my PlayStation but for some reason it says I have already linked it with another account and when I try to log out from everything through the Spotify w...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify song list

I have a couple hundred songs saved in my songs list but Spotify is only showing 50. It shows that it's loading but the songs don't appear.

• I have a couple hundred songs saved in my songs list but Spotify is only showing 50. It shows that it's loading but the songs don't appear.
  • mattheo02
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My scroll bar isn't showing up

The scroll bar isnt showing up and i can only see nine of the songs on my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • The scroll bar isnt showing up and i can only see nine of the songs on my playlist
  • XXbabyblueXX12
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Feedback

The new (updated around Spring 2017) voicing of "Want a break from the ads, click for 30 mins of uninterrupted music" is less pleasant and a bit unsettling.

• The new (updated around Spring 2017) voicing of "Want a break from the ads, click for 30 mins of uninterrupted music" is less pleasant and a bit unsettling. 
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web player won't play anything

Hi, everyone, I've been experiencing some trouble using the Web Player for more than a month now. I've always used the Web Player, since I don't have the app installed on my computer, and so far it has always worked properly, but now it won't play an...

• Regular
  • Hi, everyone,   I've been experiencing some trouble using the Web Player for more than a month now. I've always used the Web Player, since I don't have the app installed on my computer, a...
  • Asentinn
  • 23 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Web Player
  • 23 replies
  • 15 likes

Solved!! Chromecast spotify app no longer plays sound

After several tests i've found that the spotify app does not play audio via our chromecast. Other apps (youtube, netflix, etc) all play audio with no issues. The app GUI appears to operates as it should, showing playback info and track time properly....

• Casual Listener
  • After several tests i've found that the spotify app does not play audio via our chromecast. Other apps (youtube, netflix, etc) all play audio with no issues.   The app GUI appears to operates ...
  • JFFP
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 7 likes
  • chromecast
  • 19 replies
  • 7 likes

No more Spotify app on Samsung TV or Smart Theatre

Is this common problem or what is happening. I hope that spotify contact to Samsung and ask what is going on. If I have to buy every two three year new tv or smart theatre, this sucks. RegardsJK

• Is this common problem or what is happening.   I hope that spotify contact to Samsung and ask what is going on.   If I have to buy every two three year new tv or smart theatre, this suc...
  • tinytim32927
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more Spotify app on Samsung HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray

Hi everyone, I have a Spotify premium subscription and Spotify was installed on my Samsung Home Theatre model HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray. I tried to play music through it today, but the Spotify app crashed on it. I removed the app and realized that the Sp...

• Hi everyone,   I have a Spotify premium subscription and Spotify was installed on my Samsung Home Theatre model HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray.   I tried to play music through it today, but the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete songs off phone

So I hit "remove download" on one of my playlists as I was running out of room on my phone, but all the songs are still on my phone. I'm wondering how I can actually delete them off my phone without removing Spotify off my phone.

• Not applicable
  • So I hit "remove download" on one of my playlists as I was running out of room on my phone, but all the songs are still on my phone. I'm wondering how I can actually delete them off my phone without ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes