Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

What is the source(s) of artist genres?

Plan PremiumCountry USADevice DAW WorkstationOperating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Where do the artist genre tags come from ? Are they aggregated from multiple track submissions or does Spotify AI assign genres? Your answer will help me wi...

• Plan   Premium Country  USA Device  DAW Workstation Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Where do the artist genre tags come from ?  Are t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Profile Playlist

PlanFreeCountry USDevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI remember when there used to be playlists that artists would post on their profile. is this not availbale now? Can I get them? Thanks

• Plan Free Country  US Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I remember when there used to be playlists that artist...
  • ardacebi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar suddenly disappeared

PlanFreeCountryUK DeviceWeb PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10, Microsoft Edge browser My Question or Issue Hello! My Release Radar disappeared and I don't know why. Yesterday I saw it and even listened to one new song, but when I came back later to li...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country UK  Device Web Player Operating System Windows 10, Microsoft Edge browser   My Question or Issue   Hello!   My Release Radar disappeared and I don't...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Poor stability of sound leveling on mobile device

PlanPremium FamilyCountry CZDeviceSamsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7580Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, for example below stated song sounds significantly lower on my device than others:https://open.spotify.com/track/3d9DChrdc6BOeFsbrZ3Is0?...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  CZ Device Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7580 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello,   for example below stated song sounds significa...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

weekly playlist history

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDevicehp notebook dv6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueDear sir, madam, I listened to a playlist made by spotify itself and until today i didnt noticed that the playlist updates itself every week. so it ther...

• Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device hp notebook dv6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Dear sir, madam,   I listened to a playlist made by spotify itse...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain tracks don't play, regardless of platform

PlanPremium FamilyCountry SwedenDeviceHuawei Honor 6x, DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10, Android 7.0 My Question or Issue There are certain tracks (I can only think of one right now, but I have encountered this before) that absolutely won't play on ...

•   Plan Premium Family Country  Sweden Device Huawei Honor 6x, Desktop Operating System Windows 10, Android 7.0   My Question or Issue  There are certain tracks (I can o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast audio and Spotify free

PlanFreeCountryItaly Good mornig, is not clear for me, Spotify free now works with chromecast audio?Because chromecast support write me no, but in this page:https://www.spotifygear.com/type/streamers/I reading in the chromecast audio product detail "...

• Plan Free Country Italy   Good mornig, is not clear for me, Spotify free now works with chromecast audio? Because chromecast support write me no, but in this page: https://www.spotifygear...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ad being pretty innapropriate

Hello, in the french version of spotify, there's this ad for the playlist "Happy Times", featuring the best "happy sounds of pop of the moment".With Kicked up Pumps playing in the background. The lyrics really don't match the topic of the ad, it actu...

• Hello,  in the french version of spotify, there's this ad for the playlist "Happy Times", featuring the best "happy sounds of pop of the moment". With Kicked up Pumps playing in the backgrou...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Display device disconnected when Webplayer is opened or refreshed

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I open the web player using google chrome my display device disconnects. It is triggered by opening page, refreshing page, changing submenu (like open an album) and by starting the playe...

• Plan Premium     Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I open the web player using google chrome my display device disconnects. It is triggered by opening pag...
  • cho_O
  • 3 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium for student

Hi, I'm Italian and I would know if I can pay the Spotify Premium for Student with the Bonus 18app, thank you.

• Hi, I'm Italian and I would know if I can pay the Spotify Premium for Student with the Bonus 18app, thank you. 
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Alexa Spotify Playlists don’t shuffle

I’ve seen this asked lots but not seen any kind of answer anywhere. Ive just got an Echo dot and when streaming playlists from spotify it doesn’t shuffle properly. It only shuffles a small number of songs and artists. If you click an artist it starts...

• Regular
  • I’ve seen this asked lots but not seen any kind of answer anywhere.    Ive just got an Echo dot and when streaming playlists from spotify it doesn’t shuffle properly. It only shuffles a s...
  • Skadseye
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast and copyright music

Hi, I am creating a podcast and I am planning to use some music that might be tided to copyright. I was wondering if I can upload those podcast and paying (from my credit on spotify) the rights to use those songs on my podcasts or will I have trouble...

• Hi, I am creating a podcast and I am planning to use some music that might be tided to copyright. I was wondering if I can upload those podcast and paying (from my credit on spotify) the rights to us...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot tell echoDot to play music via speech

Hello,i have a problem with playing music with my Premium-Family-Account when trying to tell my EchoDot via speech to play a title.The Spotify-app on my android-phone is connected to Alexa.Spotify is set a default music-service in alexa. When i say "...

• Hello, i have a problem with playing music with my Premium-Family-Account when trying to tell my EchoDot via speech to play a title. The Spotify-app on my android-phone is connected to Alexa. Spot...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution queue only plays part of my playlist

PlanPremiumCountry AustriaDeviceXiaomi Mi Box, Webplayer in ChromeOperating SystemAndroid TV 6.0, Windows 10 My Question or Issue When i play a playlist or all of my songs, the player will only put those songs into the queue, who are near the first p...

•   Plan Premium Country  Austria Device Xiaomi Mi Box, Webplayer in Chrome Operating System Android TV 6.0, Windows 10   My Question or Issue  When i play a playlist or ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Morgan Wallen presale code

I’ve been listening to Morgan Wallen’s station A LOT and realized my email was my college email that I’m no longer able to access to get my presale code. Does anyone have the presale code? Thanks!

• I’ve been listening to Morgan Wallen’s station A LOT and realized my email was my college email that I’m no longer able to access to get my presale code. Does anyone have the presale code?   T...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Repeatly Starts Playing Randomly

This issue has happened twice in the last 5 days. Spotify randomly starts playing music. Even when I stopped the music, it will play the next track a few minutes later then repeats several times. Even when changing the device within Spotify it keeps ...

• This issue has happened twice in the last 5 days. Spotify randomly starts playing music. Even when I stopped the music, it will play the next track a few minutes later then repeats several times. Eve...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution All ECM Classical albums have lost their "work" information in the track name.

Premium, UK, All devices and OS My Question or IssueThis makes it hard to know which work is playing when an album has two or more works: See screenshots below: BEFORE: AFTER:

Screenshot 2018-10-20 17.14.54.png Screenshot 2018-10-20 17.14.33.png
  • Gig Goer
  • Premium, UK, All devices and OS   My Question or Issue This makes it hard to know which work is playing when an album has two or more works: See screenshots below:   BEFORE: &n...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Loss quality image / Pierdo calidad en las imágenes

Hola a todos, mi siguiente consulta es acerca de las fotos en las playlist. Quisiera saber específicamente como hacer para que la foto que hago quede con la mayor calidad posible, como las que tienen todas las playlist de Spotify. Probé con diferente...

• Regular
  • Hola a todos, mi siguiente consulta es acerca de las fotos en las playlist. Quisiera saber específicamente como hacer para que la foto que hago quede con la mayor calidad posible, como las que tienen...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player not working in Chrome

When I open the Web Player it says:I go to the support site and it tells me to go to settings and enable 'Allow sites to play protected content (recommended)'. It is. I don't know what to do next, Chrome is up to date, I even redownloaded it, I've re...

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 3.44.07 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • When I open the Web Player it says: I go to the support site and it tells me to go to settings and enable 'Allow sites to play protected content (recommended)'. It is. I don't know what to ...
  • sharp-spark
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify Google Maps integration on iOS

Latest iOS12, iPhone 8 P, both Google Maps and Spotify are up to date, I am following this article, https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/in_the_car/google-maps/ to enable the Spotify integration in Google Maps, however, I do not see any M...

• Latest iOS12, iPhone 8 P, both Google Maps and Spotify are up to date,   I am following this article, https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/in_the_car/google-maps/ to enable th...
  • Noreczek
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes