Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing track from album

I noticed today that there is missing content from an album on Spotify. I have Spotify premium and there is definitely a track missing from an album. How do I report this? Also, is it possible to request an album be put on Spotify or are there things...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed today that there is missing content from an album on Spotify. I have Spotify premium and there is definitely a track missing from an album. How do I report this? Also, is it possible to req...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing to devices not on the local network.

Hi Ive got a Marantz SR7011 AV receiver with Spotify connect. When I first got it it came on through the night full blast and made my brand new speakers smoke I was very lucky they weren't completely ruined. It turned out my account had been hacked a...

• Hi   Ive got a Marantz SR7011 AV receiver with Spotify connect.  When I first got it it came on through the night full blast and made my brand new speakers smoke I was very lucky they we...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify only plays first 10% of playlist

I'm on Google Home, playing a playlist of 1,100 songs. I am not on shuffle mode. Spotify only plays the first <100 songs, then returns to the beginning of the playlist. If a song from outside the first 100 is selected, it will play that song then ret...

• I'm on Google Home, playing a playlist of 1,100 songs. I am not on shuffle mode.   Spotify only plays the first <100 songs, then returns to the beginning of the playlist. If a song from out...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution RECUPERAR LISTA de spotify

Buenoa dias,La lista: folk de aqui, folk de alli ya no esta disponible en spotify. Pq la han eliminado? Que piedo hacer para encontrarla? Saludos

• Buenoa dias, La lista: folk de aqui, folk de alli ya no esta disponible en spotify. Pq la han eliminado? Que piedo hacer para encontrarla?   Saludos
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why i can watch an oficial playlist but a cant play it?

Hello, i found this playlist ( https://open.spotify.com/album/4fyccps8l7qUp2nqjIK0S8 ) but i cant play it, no matter what i do, i cant hear it with pc program and the spotify web. why? is it blocked to my country or what? please help me, thanks.

• Hello, i found this playlist ( https://open.spotify.com/album/4fyccps8l7qUp2nqjIK0S8 ) but i cant play it, no matter what i do, i cant hear it with pc program and the spotify web. why? is it blocked ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Artists: how to add a link in the bio?

It says here you can use the @ symbol to link to artists, albums and playlists in your artist biog. I can't get this to work. The bio appears exactly as I typed it, with no links, including a non-clickable @ sign. What exactly would I type after the ...

• Casual Listener
  • It says here you can use the @ symbol to link to artists, albums and playlists in your artist biog. I can't get this to work. The bio appears exactly as I typed it, with no links, including...
  • Gav1nC
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Still no gapless playback?

Whether on desktop or mobile, whether via receiver, Chromecast or bluetooth headphones: there is no way for me to achieve gapless playback on Spotify while using shuffle play or song repeat. (Both are needed with noise-tracks or 'shuffle drone' music...

• Casual Listener
  • Whether on desktop or mobile, whether via receiver, Chromecast or bluetooth headphones: there is no way for me to achieve gapless playback on Spotify while using shuffle play or song repeat. (Both ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn’t show listed on google home music services!

I had my premium Spotify account linked on google home and was connected to google home mini, till I had to change my WiFi now I can’t find Spotify listed under music services to be linked, I can only see google play. Please help as I need to connect...

• Regular
  • I had my premium Spotify account linked on google home and was connected to google home mini, till I had to change my WiFi    now I can’t find Spotify listed under music services to be li...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Play song using Spotify API

I am able to get requests to get the song URL(https://open.spotify.com/track/6zeE5tKyr8Nu882DQhhSQI) But once I get it using the API im stuck there. My goal is to be able to automatically start playing that song using the API itself but I am unable t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am able to get requests to get the song URL(https://open.spotify.com/track/6zeE5tKyr8Nu882DQhhSQI)   But once I get it using the API im stuck there. My goal is to be able to automatically st...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot reach Spotify Web Player

Hi to all, I have this big problem... independently from the browser I use, I can't reach Spotify Web Player as the browser tells me to verify Internet connection or proxy and firewall, but all it's good. What I have to do to solve this problem? Than...

• Hi to all, I have this big problem... independently from the browser I use, I can't reach Spotify Web Player as the browser tells me to verify Internet connection or proxy and firewall, but all ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to my free account

PlanFreeCountryUSA DevicePC / Webplayer ChromeOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueHello. I'm having problems with loggin in into my spotify free accounts. The problem is that i've been using my FIRST free spotify account for about a day and...

•   Plan Free Country USA  Device PC / Webplayer Chrome Operating System Windows 8  My Question or Issue Hello. I'm having problems with loggin in into my spotify free accounts...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player ads-container broken

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceWebplayerOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue Currently the webplayer has a bug on the page where the ads-containter div covers the bottom section of the contentSpacing div. This becomes a problem since it covers th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA  Device Webplayer Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue  Currently the webplayer has a bug on the page where the ads-containter div covers the bott...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Spotify app loading problem still exists

Hi, The problem happens when I try to start Spotify app on PS4, it would stuck on the logo screen forever(grey background with the green Spotify logo) and wouldnt launch. I have been searching on this community site and found tons of similar cases, O...

• Hi,   The problem happens when I try to start Spotify app on PS4, it would stuck on the logo screen forever(grey background with the green Spotify logo) and wouldnt launch.   I have bee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Refresh updated podcast episode

Hello,I am a podcast producer and have recently started offering my content on Spotify. There was an issue while uploading our latest episode and as a result the podcast was published incomplete. I have since then updated the mp3 file on our server, ...

• Visitor
  •   Hello, I am a podcast producer and have recently started offering my content on Spotify.   There was an issue while uploading our latest episode and as a result the podcast was p...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New playlist fails, old playlists can't be edited

PlanPremiumCountry Germany DeviceSONY XPERIA Z5 COMPACT Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHey community, I recently changed from regular Premium to Spotify premium for students. Since then, I've got a few problems with my account. All of my...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany  Device SONY XPERIA Z5 COMPACT  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hey community,  I recently changed from regular...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution search Engine

Hi,I have just realized that if I enter "Aquarius Records ROTW select" in google, a link to an open spotify lst comes up. I can click on it and the add it to my library, and thus it appears on my playlists when I open Spotify on Windows. However if I...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi, I have just realized that if I enter "Aquarius Records ROTW select" in google, a link to an open spotify lst comes up. I can click on it and the add it to my library, and thus it...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Maneuvering Spotify on a SmartTV (Samsung)

I use Spotify Premium on my Samsung SmartTV, but getting around from mode to mode isn't easy.Do you have a list of actions or buttons I press to move around within Spotify?For example, I can be in a "playlist," but can't get "Home" or browse to anoth...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Premium on my Samsung SmartTV, but getting around from mode to mode isn't easy. Do you have a list of actions or buttons I press to move around within Spotify? For example, I can...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Low Quality - Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia Device(iPhone X, Google Home, Hoogle Home Mini) My Question or Issue Spotify for the last few weeks has been playing really really low quality via Google Home / Google Home Mini.I have 100mbps internet so there is no issue...

• Plan Premium Country Australia  Device (iPhone X, Google Home, Hoogle Home Mini)   My Question or Issue  Spotify for the last few weeks has been playing really really low quali...
  • Teamtrax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

Song missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermany DeviceSamsung Galaxy Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi I am obsessed with the new song Memoria of GFRIEND but it's only avaible on Spotify Japan. Could it be avaible on Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Germany    Device Samsung Galaxy  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi I am obsessed with t...
  • K-Pop22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify WEB crashes when pressing a playlist

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceChromebookOperating SystemI am not 100% sure My Question or Issue Since i can't download stuff on the computer i use spotify web edition. And now whenever i press a playlist the page crashes (WIth all playlists) But whe...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device Chromebook Operating System I am not 100% sure  My Question or Issue  Since i can't download stuff on the computer i use spotify web editio...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes