Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong "New Music from Artist" email notification

Hi,Yesterday I got an email notification regarding new music released by an artsit I follow (banks - https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xe8IXgCTpwHE3eA9hTs4n) upon openning the link I got into a different artist page (banks - https://open.spotify.com/a...

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 9.42.37.png
  •   Hi, Yesterday I got an email notification regarding new music released by an artsit I follow (banks - https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xe8IXgCTpwHE3eA9hTs4n)   upon openning the ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artisit pages not loading in web player

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceWeb playerOperating SystemWindows 7 Pro My Question or IssueI am unable to view artist pages in the web player. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox and they both have this issue. I have also cleared the cache/cookies fr...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Web player Operating System Windows 7 Pro   My Question or Issue I am unable to view artist pages in the web player. I have tried both Chrome and Fir...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to log in to web player with Firefox

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A. DeviceFirefox 62.0.2Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I try to log in to the web player in Firefox it says "Could not connect to the reCAPTCHA service. Please check your internet connection and reload to ge...

• Plan Premium Country U.S.A.  Device Firefox 62.0.2 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  When I try to log in to the web player in Firefox it says " Could not...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect not working - Amazon Echo

Using both the desktop and android phone app spotify will not connect to my Echo or Echo Show. Both show up in the devices available, but when I click on them it does literally nothing. This has been occurring for a week now. I've uninstalled and rei...

• Using both the desktop and android phone app spotify will not connect to my Echo or Echo Show. Both show up in the devices available, but when I click on them it does literally nothing. This has been...
  • AelonRhiadra
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Two Artists with the Same Name

There are two artists on spotify with the same name; one is the Kpop group "SEVENTEEN", while the other is an indie producer, "seventeen" (soundcloud.com/danilosmos). Somehow, the latter's music appears on SEVENTEEN's artist page, which has caused a ...

• Casual Listener
  • There are two artists on spotify with the same name; one is the Kpop group "SEVENTEEN", while the other is an indie producer, "seventeen" (soundcloud.com/danilosmos). Somehow, the latter's music appe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect & auto-play music (after playlist finished...)

Can I use the auto-play music (continous music based on selected playlist) feature on a Spotify connect speaker? When music is playing I can't change the settings of "playback" from a mobile device ... does it depend from the device it was last playi...

• Regular
  • Can I use the auto-play music (continous music based on selected playlist) feature on a Spotify connect speaker? When music is playing I can't change the settings of "playback" from a mobile device ....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with spotify.

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceOneplus 3, Windows 10. Operating SystemAndroid, Windows 10. My Question or Issue.For few days already, I think it's close to a week. Spotify wont play some songs at all, on desktop application it says, "Spotify can't pl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Oneplus 3, Windows 10.  Operating System Android, Windows 10.   My Question or Issue. For few days already, I think it's close to  a week....
  • Kepsuda
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos speakers not appearing in "my devices" after update

Hello, Love the flexability of the spotify app and have used it daily for a few years. Over the past few weeks and updates, my sonos devices have disappeared from the "available devices" option. I have used this like this for years, navigating spotif...

• Hello,   Love the flexability of the spotify app and have used it daily for a few years. Over the past few weeks and updates, my sonos devices have disappeared from the "available devices" opt...
  • JenBot
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Banner ads covering last song on playlist

PlanFreeCountryThe U.S. DeviceAcer Chromebook CB3-131Operating SystemChrome OS Version **bleep**.0.3497.95 My Question or IssueAs you can see, the ad covers the last song (there is one more song below Inside Out)

Screenshot 2018-10-07 at 12.52.49 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country The U.S.  Device Acer Chromebook CB3-131 Operating System Chrome OS Version **bleep**.0.3497.95    My Question or Issue As you can see, the ad cove...
  • squaresquaresqu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Email not sending to artist support?

Hi ive recently tried to send an email to arist support on spotify but it keeps sending the error message "Uh oh. Something went wrong." Any idea why this is happpening? This is the email im sending: Hi, recently I put a song up on spotify via tuneco...

•   Hi ive recently tried to send an email to arist support on spotify but it keeps sending the error message "Uh oh. Something went wrong." Any idea why this is happpening?   This is the ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player No Longer Plays Track URLs

Trying in both Firefox and Chrome (Regular or Incognito/Private mode), recent versions, with DRM content enabled, Spotify can all of a sudden no longer load track urls. I use track urls to manage my playlists, with them I can obtain the album url of ...

• Regular
  • Trying in both Firefox and Chrome (Regular or Incognito/Private mode), recent versions, with DRM content enabled, Spotify can all of a sudden no longer load track urls.   I use track urls to m...
  • cw_iluv-oqz7
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisements blocking tracks on Spotify Web

I am using Spotify on my Chromebook, however as of today, advertisements have been blocking the last tracks of albums. For example, in the included picture, the last track, Contronatura, is being covered up by an ad. I cannot scroll down any further.

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify on my Chromebook, however as of today, advertisements have been blocking the last tracks of albums. For example, in the included picture, the last track, Contronatura, is being cov...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Fire TV: incorrect song info

Fire TV Stick. I've noticed a tendacy for some songs to display the incorrect information. For example, while listening on the Fire TV app I was just hearing a Phil Collins song, but according to Spotify it was John Waite. Not sure if this is an app ...

• Music Fan
  •   Fire TV Stick. I've noticed a tendacy for some songs to display the incorrect information. For example, while listening on the Fire TV app I was just hearing a Phil Collins song, but accordin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unknown devices, random playlists, strange behavior

PlanFamilyCountry CZEDeviceHonor 6AOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi guys, I am facing some strange behavior on my spotify. Behavior differes a little bit on my mobile and in windows 10 apps.I don't know if these issues are related bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country  CZE Device Honor 6A Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi guys,  I am facing some strange behavior on my spotify. Behavior differes a li...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Similar named artist showing up under my music.

PlanPremiumCountryunited states DeviceiPhone 6 My Question or Issue My artist name is “ Steve J “ there is another artist names “Steve J. “ (with a period) he or she has a song called love song for a b*** . This song is showing on my artist profile a...

•   Plan Premium Country united states    Device iPhone 6   My Question or Issue  My artist name is “ Steve J “ there is another artist names “Steve J. “ (with a peri...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gapless playback on Sony smart tv

PlanPremiumCountry Australia DeviceSony Smart TVOperating System My Question or Issue I can’t seem to find any settings on my Spotify app on our Sony tv to use gapless playback as I can on all my other devices (iPhone and various Bluetooth devices) -...

• Plan Premium Country  Australia  Device Sony Smart TV Operating System   My Question or Issue  I can’t seem to find any settings on my Spotify app on our Sony tv to use g...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Site play button problem

PlanFree/Premium DeviceWeb PlatformOperating SystemAll My Question or Issue hi, I am developing a web site. And I want to add a play button iframe in my website.When I try to load the iframe the consol throws this: Refused to display ["spotify_share_...

•   Plan Free/Premium   Device Web Platform Operating System All   My Question or Issue   hi, I am developing a web site. And I want to add a play button iframe in my web...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Annoying song when Spotify starts in my car, please help!

Hi,Whenever I connect my Iphone to my car Spotify always starts up with the same song by Houston, its a song I hate and never downloaded, I cant find it anywhere on my playlists.Does anyone know how I can prevent this happening please?

• Hi, Whenever I connect my Iphone to my car Spotify always starts up with the same song by Houston, its a song I hate and never downloaded, I cant find it anywhere on my playlists. Does anyone know ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Cover in Another Language

For most of this year, my Discover Weekly playlist cover has been in French and not English like it should be. I'm not able to see any settings that would cause my account to assume I'm in either a different country or using a different language. The...

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 3.58.49 PM.png
  • For most of this year, my Discover Weekly playlist cover has been in French and not English like it should be. I'm not able to see any settings that would cause my account to assume I'm in either a d...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes