Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Why isn't my podcast uploading from Podbean?

My Question or Issue My podcast is taking over an hour to upload from Podbean to Spotify which isn't normal. It is already on every other platform.

•     My Question or Issue  My podcast is taking over an hour to upload from Podbean to Spotify which isn't normal. It is already on every other platform.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Song

Hello, This song appears to be missing from the album and the single does not load. Any idea of why this is happening? https://open.spotify.com/track/3panFYhvCmmwyivaWRowxX

• Hello,   This song appears to be missing from the album and the single does not load. Any idea of why this is happening?    https://open.spotify.com/track/3panFYhvCmmwyivaWRowxX &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Chromecast] Chromecast streaming doesn't work with Google cast button

Hi!I have a network audio player with chromecast build-in: Pioneer N-30AE.I cannot stream via web player and android app the audio on this one.I'll explain better, through the chromecast service inside the chrome browser, I can stream any type of aud...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a network audio player with chromecast build-in: Pioneer N-30AE. I cannot stream via web player and android app the audio on this one. I'll explain better, through the chromecast s...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't login to my spotify account.

I tried to log in to my Spotify on 5/20/18 but I couldn't. The app wasn't letting me log in. when I clicked on "log in" the app reloaded ( I am using Chromebook). When I tried to log in on the website I could see what I had recently been listening to...

• I tried to log in to my Spotify on 5/20/18 but I couldn't. The app wasn't letting me log in. when I clicked on "log in" the app reloaded ( I am using Chromebook). When I tried to log in on ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confused Title Tracks in Album

These tracks seem wrongly titled: https://line-in.spotify.com/track/2EfF5luJhLalmsNpegIVUHhttps://line-in.spotify.com/track/6UTS0DlKJA1Zab7iAksG7D The first's title should be the second, and vice versa.

• Casual Listener
  • These tracks seem wrongly titled:   https://line-in.spotify.com/track/2EfF5luJhLalmsNpegIVUH https://line-in.spotify.com/track/6UTS0DlKJA1Zab7iAksG7D   The first's title should be the ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on the Galaxy Watch - only as a remote, but not a "stream on wifi"?

Hello everybody,i have problems using the Spotify App via Wlan Streaming! As remote it works, but if I choose from the options in the app "Stream on Wifi", it does not work. I'll be asked to log in to Spotify again on the watch and then get the follo...

• Hello everybody, i have problems using the Spotify App via Wlan Streaming! As remote it works, but if I choose from the options in the app "Stream on Wifi", it does not work. I'll be asked to log ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

change profile photo from within web player

I do not have, nor do I want, any of the Spotify apps. I only use the desktop player. I've removed all connections to facebook but my facebook profile photo remains. I need to change it, but it seems that this can only be done from within a Spotify a...

• Casual Listener
  •   I do not have, nor do I want, any of the Spotify apps. I only use the desktop player. I've removed all connections to facebook but my facebook profile photo remains. I need to change&nbs...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Music] Web Player - Skips songs partway through

Hey Spotify, Recently while using the web player I've began to notice that certain songs cannot be played completely, and cut out at a certain point and do not skip to the next playable section, but instead just end. I suspect this has something to d...

• Hey Spotify,   Recently while using the web player I've began to notice that certain songs cannot be played completely, and cut out at a certain point and do not skip to the next playable sect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streambeet

I heard from indie band guru (a seemingly reputable source) that the company "Streambeet" is supposedly a way to pay for actual listeners that doesn't use bots/click farms, but I also don't know if there's a way to verify other than with Spotify Dire...

• I heard from indie band guru (a seemingly reputable source) that the company "Streambeet" is supposedly a way to pay for actual listeners that doesn't use bots/click farms, but I also don't know if t...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Gear S3 Bugs

Plan:Premium Device:Samsung Gear S3 Frontier & Samsung Galaxy S7 edgeOperating System:Tizen 3.0.0.2 & Android 8.0App Version:1.2.1 & 8.4.74.463 My Question or Issue: Hey guys, some days ago I got the Gear S3 to replace my Smart Watch 3. The main reas...

• Plan: Premium   Device: Samsung Gear S3 Frontier & Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Operating System: Tizen 3.0.0.2 & Android 8.0 App Version: 1.2.1 & 8.4.74.463   My Question o...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast jumps to next track in the middle of specific songs

I have an extremely annoying bug on my chromecast. In the middle of specific tracks it will suddenly jump to the next one. And it’s ALWAYS the same tracks. ALWAYS the same time of the song. It doesn’t matter if I play the tracks from my iPhone, my co...

•   I have an extremely annoying bug on my chromecast. In the middle of specific tracks it will suddenly jump to the next one. And it’s ALWAYS the same tracks. ALWAYS the same time of the song. I...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are certain playlists unavailable

Why are certain playlists unavailable? I've noticed it most with soundtracks like this https://open.spotify.com/album/6AvkC0h2TUdX6fpAKtXqYRBut the deluxe version of Alestorm's Album Sunset on the Golden Age is also unavailable.I'm from the Netherlan...

• Why are certain playlists unavailable? I've noticed it most with soundtracks like this https://open.spotify.com/album/6AvkC0h2TUdX6fpAKtXqYR But the deluxe version of Alestorm's Album Sunset ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Graduates and Internships

Does Spotify limit internships to only current students? I graduated last year and I plan to attend grad school next fall; however, I’d also like the opportunity to intern with Spotify to get some experience within the music business since it’s my dr...

• Does Spotify limit internships to only current students? I graduated last year and I plan to attend grad school next fall; however, I’d also like the opportunity to intern with Spotify to get some ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong "New Music from Artist" email notification

Hi,Yesterday I got an email notification regarding new music released by an artsit I follow (banks - https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xe8IXgCTpwHE3eA9hTs4n) upon openning the link I got into a different artist page (banks - https://open.spotify.com/a...

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 9.42.37.png
  •   Hi, Yesterday I got an email notification regarding new music released by an artsit I follow (banks - https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xe8IXgCTpwHE3eA9hTs4n)   upon openning the ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artisit pages not loading in web player

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceWeb playerOperating SystemWindows 7 Pro My Question or IssueI am unable to view artist pages in the web player. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox and they both have this issue. I have also cleared the cache/cookies fr...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Web player Operating System Windows 7 Pro   My Question or Issue I am unable to view artist pages in the web player. I have tried both Chrome and Fir...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to log in to web player with Firefox

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A. DeviceFirefox 62.0.2Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I try to log in to the web player in Firefox it says "Could not connect to the reCAPTCHA service. Please check your internet connection and reload to ge...

• Plan Premium Country U.S.A.  Device Firefox 62.0.2 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  When I try to log in to the web player in Firefox it says " Could not...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect not working - Amazon Echo

Using both the desktop and android phone app spotify will not connect to my Echo or Echo Show. Both show up in the devices available, but when I click on them it does literally nothing. This has been occurring for a week now. I've uninstalled and rei...

• Using both the desktop and android phone app spotify will not connect to my Echo or Echo Show. Both show up in the devices available, but when I click on them it does literally nothing. This has been...
  • AelonRhiadra
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Two Artists with the Same Name

There are two artists on spotify with the same name; one is the Kpop group "SEVENTEEN", while the other is an indie producer, "seventeen" (soundcloud.com/danilosmos). Somehow, the latter's music appears on SEVENTEEN's artist page, which has caused a ...

• Casual Listener
  • There are two artists on spotify with the same name; one is the Kpop group "SEVENTEEN", while the other is an indie producer, "seventeen" (soundcloud.com/danilosmos). Somehow, the latter's music appe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect & auto-play music (after playlist finished...)

Can I use the auto-play music (continous music based on selected playlist) feature on a Spotify connect speaker? When music is playing I can't change the settings of "playback" from a mobile device ... does it depend from the device it was last playi...

• Regular
  • Can I use the auto-play music (continous music based on selected playlist) feature on a Spotify connect speaker? When music is playing I can't change the settings of "playback" from a mobile device ....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes