Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Button Widget Bug

The Play Button widget (here: https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/play-button/) has a bug in which if you click on the "Next" or "Previous" track buttons before ever clicking on the "Play" button, nothing plays, and an "Uncau...

• The Play Button widget (here: https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/play-button/) has a bug in which if you click on the "Next" or "Previous" track buttons before ever cli...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Personal Mp3's once available, now Grayed out

I have been purchasing MP'3s for PodCasts and other music that is not available from Spotify. I am a premium user. I know how to add folders. I added my music to my music folder. It showed up. It was available to use. I created a playlist. Two weeks ...

• Regular
  •    I have been purchasing MP'3s for PodCasts and other music that is not available from Spotify. I am a premium user. I know how to add folders. I added my music to my music folder. It sho...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Errors in song file (like a scratched disc)

PlanPremiumCountryMexico IssueMore than a issue with spotify's app is more about that this song (link at the end of the post) contains errors not about the metada but the wave file. It sounds something like playing from a scratched disc (around the 4...

• Plan Premium Country Mexico   Issue More than a issue with spotify's app is more about that this song (link at the end of the post) contains errors not about the metada but the wave f...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing the song from the right album

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDeviceLenovo A7020a48Operating SystemAndroid 6.0 My Question or Issue Hello! I have issue with playing the right chosen version of song. I have a playlist with Sinatra - Jobim songs, the songs on the playlist are added from...

• Plan Premium Country  Slovakia Device Lenovo A7020a48 Operating System Android 6.0   My Question or Issue  Hello! I have issue with playing the right chosen version of song. ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa Echo doesnt allow me to connect with Spotify ( The Netherlands )

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands My Question or IssueAlexa doesnt allow me to connect with Spotify in the netherlands?Can someone help me?

•   Plan Premium Country The Netherlands  My Question or Issue Alexa doesnt allow me to connect with Spotify in the netherlands? Can someone help me?  
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcast] Queued Podcasts Not Marked As Played

When I am listening to a playlist and I add a podcast to the queue, the podcast does not get marked as complete. There is no indication that the episode was played at all. So that's a little annoying. It happens on both the desktop version and my pho...

•   When I am listening to a playlist and I add a podcast to the queue, the podcast does not get marked as complete. There is no indication that the episode was played at all. So that's a li...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Daily Mix in totally wrong language

I'm a Premium subscriber and listen on my iphone and mac. Sadly I am the typical product of the American public school system and as such only speak English. For some reason I cannot figure out my Daily Mix is in Spanish and ranges from Latin folk mu...

• Visitor
  • I'm a Premium subscriber and listen on my iphone and mac.   Sadly I am the typical product of the American public school system and as such only speak English.  For some reason I c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved albums/songs show as unsaved in search results and on artist profiles

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom My Question or IssueThis could be a little confusing but recently, when I search a song on Spotify, the result will come up with the right song on right album but it will be bizarrely marked as unsaved (ie. it will fr...

Library Result.JPG Search Result.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   My Question or Issue This could be a little confusing but recently, when I search a song on Spotify, the result will come up with the right song on ri...
  • Ollyjm
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 7 Plus)Operating System(iOS 11.3) My Question or IssueHi, I’ve just bought a Denon AVRX2400H like a month ago and loving it so far. Only annoying glitch is that, Spotify connect seems to have a mind of its own. I cou...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 7 Plus) Operating System (iOS 11.3)   My Question or Issue Hi, I’ve just bought a Denon AVRX2400H like a month ago and loving it so far. Only ann...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos and Spotify

Hi I play Spotify through my sonos system and nothing else but this week I have started getting the following Error .Playback from Spotify was stopped because playback was started from another room or device. Spotify limits the number of simultaneous...

• Hi I play Spotify through my sonos system and nothing else but this week I have started getting the following Error .Playback from Spotify was stopped because playback was started from another room o...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa Connected to Spotify

I had my spotify account linked the Alexa App for an echo dot, I got premum as an entertainment pack with a phone contract. as that contract ended the subscription was cancelled and now the new contracts entertainment pack has been applpied for a new...

• I had my spotify account linked the Alexa App for an echo dot, I got premum as an entertainment pack with a phone contract. as that contract ended the subscription was cancelled and now the new contr...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Several times a day web player logs out on its own.

PlanPremiumCountry CZDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 (using Chrome) My Question or Issue Several times a day Spotify web player randomly logs out on its own and redirects me to login screen. When I log in I always check "keep me loged in", bu...

• Plan Premium Country  CZ Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 (using Chrome)   My Question or Issue  Several times a day Spotify web player randomly logs out on its own...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Artist Does Not Have a Profile to Attach Metadata for a Fix

I have a stumper for someone (maybe...lol) I am trying to post a metadata mixup fix of two different artists with the same name. But wait a second before you answer I have the link in order to post the metadata link. The problem lies here:Music Artis...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a stumper for someone (maybe...lol)   I am trying to post a metadata mixup fix of two different artists with the same name.  But wait a second before you answer I have the link in ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Squarespace Podcast on Spotify

Hey, Does anyone know if it's possible for a podcast that's hosted on Squarespace on be shared onto Spotify? I've only ever seen this article on the Squarespace forums but it's not clear to me what they mean by "use the RSS Feed Replacement URL." Doe...

•   Hey,   Does anyone know if it's possible for a podcast that's hosted on Squarespace on be shared onto Spotify? I've only ever seen this article on the Squarespace forums but it's not c...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists I never listened to appear on my profile

PlanPremiumGermany DeviceiPhone SE, Macbook ProOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Hello community, for a few days/weeks now Spotify shows me artists as recently played, which I've never listened to. I already tried to log off fro...

•   Plan Premium Germany   Device iPhone SE, Macbook Pro Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   Hello community,   for a few days/weeks now Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium & google home

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System My Question or Issue Have been trying for the last two hours to link my new google home to my premium account! It just WILL NOT link to anything other than Spotify free. I have tried all the solutions i...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  Have been trying for the last two hours to link my new google home to my premium acc...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium für geschlossene Gesellschaft

Hallo zusammen, Darf ich spotify für eine geschlossene Gesellschaft verwenden?Es sind nur persönlich eingeladene Gäste anwesend, die ich auch alle persönlich kenne. Ich habe nur Infos zur öffentlichen Nutzung (Gaststätte etc) gefunden. Lg

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo zusammen,   Darf ich spotify für eine geschlossene Gesellschaft verwenden? Es sind nur persönlich eingeladene Gäste anwesend, die ich auch alle persönlich kenne.    Ich habe...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Musixmatch

Good afternoon everyone, I'd like to view lyrics to my music. Am I allowed by Spotify terms to connect to and stream throughout Musixmatch? Thanks for your reply in advance

• Composer
  • Good afternoon everyone,   I'd like to view lyrics to my music. Am I allowed by Spotify terms to connect to and stream throughout Musixmatch?   Thanks for your reply in advance 🙂
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't add songs to a playlist

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium DeviceWebPlayer /One PlusOperating SystemWin 10 / Android 8.0 My Question or Issue Hi, I had to create a new spotify account because it was not possible to change / update my e-mail address for my old account.I see my old pl...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Belgium   Device WebPlayer /One Plus Operating System Win 10 / Android 8.0   My Question or Issue   Hi,   I had to create a new spotify ...
  • Trinityss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes