Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Importing iTunes playlists

FamilyPremiumUS DevicePC, iPad, AndroidiOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10 I used to be able to import my iTunes playlists into Spotify. But now I cannot find how to do that in the current software.

• Regular
  • Family Premium US   Device PC, iPad, Android iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10     I used to be able to import my iTunes playlists into Spotify. But now I cannot find how ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Web Player

I tried using Chrome, Edge and Firefox on Windows 10.I try to connect to the player by going to: https://open.spotify.com/login. So I click 'login' and another window comes up with "Sorry, I couldn't find that".This happens in Chrome, Edge, and Firef...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried using Chrome, Edge and Firefox on Windows 10. I try to connect to the player by going to: https://open.spotify.com/login. So I click 'login' and another window comes up with "Sorry, I c...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Broken

For the past few months my shuffle has been broken. (Web Player).Every playlist I go to, the shuffle will only shuffle through the first 150 songs, and usually in the same order. If I select a song further down, it will shuffle the same 150 songs aro...

• Casual Listener
  •   For the past few months my shuffle has been broken. (Web Player). Every playlist I go to, the shuffle will only shuffle through the first 150 songs, and usually in the same order. If I selec...
  • Martheh
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

stops playing music after 9-10 seconds

PlanFreeCountry Canada Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify stops playing music at 10 seconds and goes silent while playing the song

• Plan Free Country  Canada   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify stops playing music at 10 seconds and goes silent while playing the song
  • AllanM88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Your Daily Mix issues

PlanPremium StudentCountryUSADeviceiPhone 6 and WindowsOperating SystemiOS and Windows My Question or Issue[Windows] Normally when I view the songs in Your Daily Mix, they reflect the albums and artists listed in the preview. Recently however, that h...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Student Country USA Device iPhone 6 and Windows Operating System iOS and Windows  My Question or Issue [Windows] Normally when I view the songs in Your Daily Mix, they refl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Clicking on Art Cover no longer takes to Track Playing

Help, it use to be I could figure out where in my playlist I was. Now it doesn't follow what's playing and clicking on Art Album cover no longer takes me there. A new update ruined this or you pulled it. Please ammend so I don't have to scroll throug...

• Visitor
  • Help, it use to be I could figure out where in my playlist I was. Now it doesn't follow what's playing and clicking on Art Album cover no longer takes me there. A new update ruined this or you pulled...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify player error

Ah, snap! I´m using the spotify player on my website and something went wrong! Can you help me? Thanks

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-08 um 11.39.40.png
  • Ah, snap! I´m using the spotify player on my website and something went wrong! 😉 Can you help me? Thanks
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Spotify with Samsung Galaxy Watch

Here is the solution to be able to download music to your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Gear S3 and the Samsung Gear watches with Spotify, to enable you to be able to listen to music from your watch offline when you are away from wifi or bluetooth (out run...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is the solution to be able to download music to your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Gear S3 and the Samsung Gear watches with Spotify, to enable you to be able to listen to music from your watch o...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't load albums or tracks from artist.

I can't load any Lewis Black albums or tracks. It will highlight if selected but will not do anything else. Please help. Thank you.

• I can't load any Lewis Black albums or tracks. It will highlight if selected but will not do anything else. Please help. Thank you.  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty playlist on my Xbox One

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceOriginal Xbox OneOperating SystemCant write here My Question or IssueAll my playlists are empty sinc...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Original Xbox One Operating ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

stats not working

apparently rumors are going around that the Record Labels are paying Spotify to keep stat #s low on non main stream artists. Is this true?? This is why stats are not working correctly apparently.....???? Someone advise

• apparently rumors are going around that the Record Labels are paying Spotify to keep stat #s low on non main stream artists. Is this true??  This is why stats are not working correctly apparentl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix meta tags for specific artists, this is chaotic.

Hey guys, I know that Spotify does not have influence on what the record labels give you regarding tags and meta information. But this just needs to be fixed: https://open.spotify.com/album/2eeodcwD9HXpcA2rvoFkIqPart 01, Part 02 etc.? Every episode h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I know that Spotify does not have influence on what the record labels give you regarding tags and meta information.    But this just needs to be fixed:   https:/...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When I pause the Spotify Mac app, it causes my Chrome browser to not play audio

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMBPOperating SystemHigh Sierra My Question or IssueWhen I'm playing music on the Spotify Mac app, if I pause Spotify, it causes my Chrome browser to not play any audio. I have to go back and hit Play in Spotify, then Mute ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device MBP Operating System High Sierra   My Question or Issue When I'm playing music on the Spotify Mac app, if I pause Spotify, it causes my Chrome b...
  • Warrenlawless
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One app not loading my playlists

So I have the Spotify app on my Xbox one, and it loads the app fine and I am able to browse the menu. However, whenever I go to select one of my playlists, it doesn’t load it up for me. I’ve tried restarting the app and my Xbox many times, but still ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have the Spotify app on my Xbox one, and it loads the app fine and I am able to browse the menu. However, whenever I go to select one of my playlists, it doesn’t load it up for me. I’ve tried re...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 10 likes

web player not working

I was trying to listen to some music play.spotify.com but is taking me to open.spotify.com/login I went on other threads looking for answers and I saw that this was happening in 2017 too but no way to fix it? Please help. (Im using Google Chrome)

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to listen to some music play.spotify.com but is taking me to open.spotify.com/login I went on other threads looking for answers and I saw that this was happening in 2017 too but no ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home delayed playback

PlanPremiumCountryU.S Device(Google home)Operating System(Android?) When I try to play music using my google home there's a solid minute delay between when I tell it to play something and then it playing. This happens whether I tell the google home t...

•   Plan Premium Country U.S  Device (Google home) Operating System (Android?)   When I try to play music using my google home there's a solid minute delay between when I tell ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution steam webbrowser/ connection Phone-Pc problem

PlanPremiumCountry Austria Device(LG x cam)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I need to download the web player and when I try to use my phone to play music on my PC it cant find m...

•   Plan Premium Country  Austria  Device (LG x cam) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Play Button - 30 second limit

Plan PremiumCountry Brasil Device(Macbook Pro late 2009)Operating System Yosemite My Question or IssueHello!My name is Lih Steiner. A need the Spotify Community help.I want to add Spotify Play Botton allowing visitors of my website to hear songs of m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil   Device (Macbook Pro late 2009) Operating System Yosemite   My Question or Issue Hello! My name is Lih Steiner. A need the Spotify Community help....
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dislike button in radio doesn't work

Dislike button in radio doesn't work.There is a log in console. This happens when i push "dislike" button in radio.

• Visitor
  • Dislike button in radio doesn't work. There is a log in console. This happens when i push "dislike" button in radio.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes