Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile] Car Mode

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemiOS 11.3.1 My Question or Issue Why the **bleep** am I forced to use Spotify’s POS car mode. When my phone connects to my bluetooth receiver, the app opens to a black screen with a Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  United States Device iPhone 8+ Operating System iOS 11.3.1   My Question or Issue  Why the **bleep** am I forced to use Spotify’s POS car mode. ...
  • nhlsharks291
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening on a Sonos speaker and phone at the same time on a family plan

Hi, My family has a family Spotify account with separate accounts for each person. These accounts usually work fine when two people are using it at the same time. However, when one person connects to our Sonos speaker, the other separate accounts are...

• Hi,   My family has a family Spotify account with separate accounts for each person. These accounts usually work fine when two people are using it at the same time. However, when one person co...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Community Website is Frustrating

The community website is very frustrating to navigate. It's really sad to see with such a large company. Today I had an idea, went to the ideas area, and could not figure out how to post a new idea. I feel like the community website is neglected or i...

• Music Fan
  • The community website is very frustrating to navigate. It's really sad to see with such a large company. Today I had an idea, went to the ideas area, and could not figure out how to post a new idea. ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist linked to upcoming shows

Hello, I just recieved an email about concerts near me with artists I listen to. But the one with Amber is incorrect. The email uses the image of Amber Liu, who is a kpop artist, but the concert it links to also has an Amber performing, but it is not...

•   Hello,   I just recieved an email about concerts near me with artists I listen to. But the one with Amber is incorrect. The email uses the image of Amber Liu, who is a kpop artist, but...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Browser playing same few songs

PlanFreeCountry USADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 7 Professional My Question or IssueI have a playlist with some 600 songs. However, when I play it on random from Chrome, Spotify will only play about 30-40 songs and go back to the start. Furthermore...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device PC Operating System Windows 7 Professional   My Question or Issue I have a playlist with some 600 songs. However, when I play it on random from Chrom...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ps4 connectivity(?) issue

PlanPremiumCountry AustraliaDevicePS4 My Question or IssueHi,I have an ongoing problem with my ps4 Spotify app - been happening for months. After what seems a random time period - sometimes 10 seconds, sometimes 10 minutes or an hour - the app will s...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  Australia Device PS4  My Question or Issue Hi, I have an ongoing problem with my ps4 Spotify app - been happening for months. After what seems a random time pe...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app on Windows Phone stops playing playlists after first song

Hello, community! I have been using Spotify app for a while on my Windows Phone and suddenly have encountered this issue - on some playlists (not all) when trying to shuffle play the whole playlist it ends up only adding one song to the play queue an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, community!   I have been using Spotify app for a while on my Windows Phone and suddenly have encountered this issue - on some playlists (not all) when trying to shuffle play the whole p...
  • j-c8jq8au_efo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot sign into Spotify using Microsoft Edge

PlanPremiumCountrySpain DeviceWeb playerOperating SystemWindows 10 / Microsoft edge My Question or IssueI cannnot log into Spotify using Microfot Edge.The issue was already raised under Windows section, but as it's related to the web player I have ad...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Spain  Device Web player Operating System Windows 10 / Microsoft edge   My Question or Issue I cannnot log into Spotify using Microfot Edge. The issue was al...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did they remove "La Última Vez"? ¿Por qué quitaron "La Última Vez"?

PlanPremiumCountry MexicoDeviceEveryoneOperating SystemEveryone My Question or Issue I have a question about why they removed the song from "The Last Time" by Anuel AA and Bad Bunny. I was looking for it and I didn't found it, I hope and resolve my d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Mexico Device Everyone Operating System Everyone   My Question or Issue  I have a question about why they removed the song from "The Last Time" by Anuel...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

songs stop playing mid song on web player

PlanFreeCountry americaDeviceweb playerOperating SystemChrome os My Question or Issue My songs stop playing mid song and cant be played again until about 2 or 3 minutes until it automatically starts playing again

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  america Device web player Operating System Chrome os   My Question or Issue  My songs stop playing mid song and cant be played again until about 2 ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to add a CD to Spotify on all devices?

Hey. Recently, some of Taylor Swift's music has been grayed out here in the UK, which is a shame, as I use Spotify on my game console to listen to music in the background. I have the CDs for the albums though, so is there a way I can put the CD music...

• Hey. Recently, some of Taylor Swift's music has been grayed out here in the UK, which is a shame, as I use Spotify on my game console to listen to music in the background.   I have the CDs for...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you save a podcast?

It seems like you can't save (to a playlist) a specific podcast episode. Please tell me how to save a podcast.

• Music Fan
  •   It seems like you can't save (to a playlist) a specific podcast episode. Please tell me how to save a podcast.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Margaret Whiting - Song Missing in Collectors Edition

Don't know where to put this but spotify:album:65jyp4cGOtqbrXlQs70yOn Has an error where the last song, Song 26 on Disc 1 ("Forever and Ever"), is actually Comme Ci Comme Ca from Song 1 Disc 2. All the songs following on from this are named incorrect...

• Don't know where to put this but    spotify:album:65jyp4cGOtqbrXlQs70yOn   Has an error where the last song, Song 26 on Disc 1 ("Forever and Ever"), is actually Comme Ci Comme Ca f...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Xbox One app is on a endless loading loop

I have tried every thing I can think of to exit out of this loop. The following have not fixed my problem: Restarting console Restarting wifiUseing Ethernet Unisntalling and reinstalling Connecting through other logged in devicesIf anyone knows a sol...

• I have tried every thing I can think of to exit out of this loop. The following have not fixed my problem:  Restarting console  Restarting wifi Useing Ethernet  Unisntalling and re...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yamaha receiver spotify connect stops playing after seconds

I had problems with the receiver stopping playback after just a couple of seconds.What I tried was: changing network settings to manual from dhcp, reinstalling firmware, reinstalling spotify app. I then remembered that I visited a fried that had name...

• Casual Listener
  •   I had problems with the receiver stopping playback after just a couple of seconds. What I tried was: changing network settings to manual from dhcp, reinstalling firmware, reinstalling spotif...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! B&O and Spotify Connect

I have troubles to use my Spotify Connect on my B&O A9. They wont connect! just stuck on "connecting" for maybe 5 seconds, then continue on my phone, not the speaker, however Airplay works perfect! thats just not viable with my Android Phone and Wind...

• Regular
  • I have troubles to use my Spotify Connect on my B&O A9.   They wont connect! just stuck on "connecting" for maybe 5 seconds, then continue on my phone, not the speaker, however Airplay wor...
  • mkwan
  • Casual Listener
  • 100 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 100 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify integration removed from Pioneer X-HM72D

Premium user. I am disappointed that Spotify custom integration is removed from Pioneer X-HM72D. Other forms of connecting are not sufficient - bluetooth, aux etc... I have bought network player so that it works as a network player. I did not want to...

• Premium user. I am disappointed that Spotify custom integration is removed from Pioneer X-HM72D. Other forms of connecting are not sufficient - bluetooth, aux etc... I have bought network player so t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song distortion on Android and W10

Hey, I have a problem with some specific songs and is really annoying, I've tried many things to fix it and the problem still showing, basically, the songs at some specific points they sound distorted and cutted, sounds really bad and what's interest...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I have a problem with some specific songs and is really annoying, I've tried many things to fix it and the problem still showing, basically, the songs at some specific points they sound distorte...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Slime Language

Hi, I can't play new Young Thug's album on any device anybody can help? 

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't play new Young Thug's album on any device anybody can help? 
  • g0rill4z
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify skips songs

Hello Spotify communityI need help with my Spotify Premium account. When I play my playlist, Spotify keeps skipping a few songs. Even if I just click on these songs, Spotify does not want to play them. It does not matter if I have internet or not the...

• Hello Spotify community I need help with my Spotify Premium account. When I play my playlist, Spotify keeps skipping a few songs. Even if I just click on these songs, Spotify does not want to play t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes