Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you see what users you follow?

Hi, Before spotify changed its look, I started following my sister (She's a user, not an artist) so I could see and play her playlists. Now that they changed the look, I can't find her profile. I've litterally looked everywhere and googled everything...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Before spotify changed its look, I started following my sister (She's a user, not an artist) so I could see and play her playlists. Now that they changed the look, I can't find her...
  • Grousey27
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Anyone know the significance of these icons?

I've noticed some new icons appearing in the Android app underneath album art when bringing up the menu for the song. They are the Spotify logo in a coloured bar with a graphic EQ type icon next to it, in different colours.Just curious to know if the...

• Regular
  • I've noticed some new icons appearing in the Android app underneath album art when bringing up the menu for the song. They are the Spotify logo in a coloured bar with a graphic EQ type icon next to i...
  • awesome_alexa
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Another Spotify connect issue

I recently changed from iPhone to the new Samsung S8 ever since then none of my devices (phone, ipad, and iMac) will connect to the Denon amp using Spotify connect. If the amp is off then it appears in the device list, selecting it switches on the am...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed from iPhone to the new Samsung S8 ever since then none of my devices (phone, ipad, and iMac) will connect to the Denon amp using Spotify connect. If the amp is off then it appears ...
  • TheHandsomeDog
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Firefox Doesn't work

Everytime I open spotify web player in firefox I get a pink bar along the top that says, "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback." I have tried reloading, disableing addons, updating adobe flash, installing an opensource of flash, I have also...

• Music Fan
  • Everytime I open spotify web player in firefox I get a pink bar along the top that says, " Oooops, something went wrong with the playback." I have tried reloading, disableing addons, updating adobe f...
  • Bewildered
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

Podcasts

Are the podcasts I've listened to only linked to the device I heard it on, or to my Spotiify account??I've listened to dozens of podcasts and one day suddenly none of them showed as Played. Some were downloaded and listened to offline, most were stre...

• Regular
  • Are the podcasts I've listened to only linked to the device I heard it on, or to my Spotiify account?? I've listened to dozens of podcasts and one day suddenly none of them showed as Played. Some we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get my new EP in a facebook post?

Frequently I see bands posting new music on spotify with multiple tracks in the post and a button to listen to it (see picture). I would like that for my band JASONWATERFALLS, but I can't find any information about how to make that work.Is this only ...

IMG_0048.PNG
  • Frequently I see bands posting new music on spotify with multiple tracks in the post and a button to listen to it (see picture). I would like that for my band JASONWATERFALLS, but I can't find any in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Spotify support

Your website is super confusing. There's a button to "Contact Spotify" but there's no email or phone number or any way to contact you outside of Twitter! I tried filling out the form and it only sent me the Community.I finally managed to email suppor...

• Regular
  • Your website is super confusing. There's a button to "Contact Spotify" but there's no email or phone number or any way to contact you outside of Twitter! I tried filling out the form and it only sent...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want to open the web player

Hi, I am having issues with open.spotify links. They always open in the web player. I have no idea how to make it stop. In my desktop app I have it checked to "Allow Spotify to be opened from the web", but it won't. Links are sending me to the web pl...

• Hi, I am having issues with open.spotify links. They always open in the web player. I have no idea how to make it stop. In my desktop app I have it checked to "Allow Spotify to be opened from the web...
  • Rickety_Cricket
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The music listed doesn't belong with the artist....please fix this?

I've seen thse come up a few times when I search for something older....where the artist I was searching for comes up, the photo is correct, even description and related artists are right...but the music clearly not correct.

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen thse come up a few times when I search for something older....where the artist I was searching for comes up, the photo is correct, even description and related artists are right...but the m...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player is locked

Logged onto Web Player this morning, only to find out that 'Spotify Connect' is now in full-force blocking me from using Web Player because I am supposedly 'listening on my iPhone'...I tried logging off from my phone, removing Spotify from it, re-ins...

• Logged onto Web Player this morning, only to find out that 'Spotify Connect' is now in full-force blocking me from using Web Player because I am supposedly 'listening on my iPhone'... I tried loggin...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Hi,All my Spotify playlists no longer appear on my ONKYO PR-SC5509 AVR? I have tried resetting my router, turning everything off and on again but to no avail. Please help.

• Hi, All my Spotify playlists no longer appear on my ONKYO PR-SC5509 AVR? I have tried resetting my router, turning everything off and on again but to no avail. Please help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play anything from web player

I opened the web player (first time since the switch to open.spotify), and I cannot play anything! At the bottom of the page there is a green border that says you are listening on My MacBook Air - a device where I have the desktop app, but am not cur...

• I opened the web player (first time since the switch to open.spotify), and I cannot play anything!   At the bottom of the page there is a green border that says you are listening on My MacBook...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify is Not Loading And Remains On A Blank Screen!

For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back to white. Please help! If you somehow can contact th...

• Gig Goer
  • For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back t...
  • Jonesdaddybones
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about the Spotify Business Model

Together with a friend im giving a presentation to educate our co-workers about the Spotify Model. We have a few questions about it, hopefully someone @ spotify is able to anwser them. What are your activities at Spotify and how is the Model implemen...

•     Together with a friend im giving a presentation to educate our co-workers about the Spotify Model. We have a few questions about it, hopefully someone @ spotify is able to anwser them...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The add won't play

So the add won't play for some reason, I've left it be for awhile to see if it would start playing, but it wouldn't. I then uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it, and the app worked normally. That is, until it went to another add, and surprise ...

• So the add won't play for some reason, I've left it be for awhile to see if it would start playing, but it wouldn't. I then uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it, and the app worked normally. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Drain on Samsung S3 watch

The Spotify App on my Sansung S3 Frontier watch is draining the battery when the application is not in use. Today, for example, the watch has been running for 5h 46m and the battery has dropped to 51%. Of this 64% of the battery drain is listed as Sp...

• The Spotify App on my Sansung S3 Frontier watch is draining the battery when the application is not in use.   Today, for example, the watch has been running for 5h 46m and the battery has drop...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oooops, something went wrong with the playback - Webplayer on Linux

Solved the problem in Firefox 53.0 on linux by allowing DRM content in Preferences->Content. This only works if in about:config "media.libavcodec.allow-obsolete" is set to "false" (in contrary to what was suggested in some other thread).

• Solved the problem in Firefox 53.0 on linux by allowing DRM content in Preferences->Content. This only works if in about:config "media.libavcodec.allow-obsolete" is set to "false" (in contrary to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug report: Follow buttons links to Avicii

I have tried numerous times and on different browsers. All Spotify follow-buttons (generated here) links to the Avicii artist profile rather than to the desired artist. The actual follow button, counter and picture is correct but both the profile pic...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried numerous times and on different browsers. All Spotify follow-buttons (generated here) links to the Avicii artist profile rather than to the desired artist. The actual follow button,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer in wrong language

The new webplayer (Which, by the way, is absolute sh*te. I was able to spoof it until yesterday, but today it stopped working.) always appears in Dutch, even though my profile is set in English, my country is the UK (where I live). My Chrome is set i...

• Casual Listener
  • The new webplayer (Which, by the way, is absolute sh*te. I was able to spoof it until yesterday, but today it stopped working.) always appears in Dutch, even though my profile is set in English, my c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

About ChromeCast

Dear Spotify, This is Te-Yu from Taiwan, I encounter a problem about Spotify on ChromeCast. I can't adjust volume by my laptop when I play music on ChromeCast. That cause me a huge inconvenience. Thanks for reading. Sincerely, Te-Yu

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   This is Te-Yu from Taiwan, I encounter a problem about Spotify on ChromeCast. I can't adjust volume by my laptop when I play music on ChromeCast. That cause me a huge inco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes