Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No One Wants Rudy Mancuso Taking Over Anything

Don't know who he is - but I'm listening to ads on Spotify Premium because he finagled some deal for the Indie Pop Playlist? Not appreciated.

• Don't know who he is - but  I'm listening to ads on Spotify Premium because he  finagled some deal for the Indie Pop Playlist?   Not appreciated. 
  • syplex
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mogul Podcast

I'm unable to listen to Gimlet's "Mogul" podcast even though I have a premium account. I'm dying to hear it. What's up? J

• I'm unable to listen to Gimlet's "Mogul" podcast even though I have a premium account. I'm dying to hear it. What's up?   J
  • Mensa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 mobile Spotify app issues

Experiencing bugs on the Spotify app for Windows 10 mobile - it seems this app hasn't been updated in a long time... 1. After playing 10 or so songs the app stops playing, songs need to be selected again to resume playback - frustrating when using a ...

• Regular
  • Experiencing bugs on the Spotify app for Windows 10 mobile - it seems this app hasn't been updated in a long time...   1. After playing 10 or so songs the app stops playing, songs need to be s...
  • hornjt
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
    WP
    WP 8
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! DELETED SONG

I searched an album and have been listening to it but accidentally deleted the song from the album. How do I get it back?

• Casual Listener
  • I searched an album and have been listening to it but accidentally deleted the song from the album. How do I get it back?
  • Christieblake
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stereo/Mono Problem

This may be a label problem but Spotify has an annoying tendency to mix up stereo and mono versions of some 60s albums. Some albums by, say, Kinks and Hollies have been released on CD in versions containing both complete stereo and mono versions, and...

• Roadie
  • This may be a label problem but Spotify has an annoying tendency to mix up stereo and mono versions of some 60s albums. Some albums by, say, Kinks and Hollies have been released on CD in versions con...
  • vaisas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify on PS4

Hello, My tv and PS4 seem to be fine, the audio is working and all. But when I start the Spotify app and I start a song, there is no sound coming out of the tv? How do I fix this? Thanks in advance

• Hello,   My tv and PS4 seem to be fine, the audio is working and all. But when I start the Spotify app and I start a song, there is no sound coming out of the tv? How do I fix this?   T...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bose Soundtouch 10 Not Connecting to Spotify

My Soundtouch connected to Spotify fine when I was at home, but now I've moved it into my uni flat it's not connecting. It's set up on the wifi here and I can use it on bluetooth, but whenever I try to connect it via the soundtouch app it says to re-...

• My Soundtouch connected to Spotify fine when I was at home, but now I've moved it into my uni flat it's not connecting. It's set up on the wifi here and I can use it on bluetooth, but whenever I try ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Radio without music

Hello,I am an artist with music on Spotify. Got the music streaming there through CD Baby. I have no music on my "Artist" Radio, how do I fix that?

• Hello, I am an artist with music on Spotify. Got the music streaming there through CD Baby. I have no music on my "Artist" Radio, how do I fix that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any songs

I have been having toruble with my spotify since last week. No songs I select will play. When trying to play through the desktop app I get a blue bar that says "Can't play the current song." This occurrs for all songs, regardless of source. The web p...

• I have been having toruble with my spotify since last week. No songs I select will play. When trying to play through the desktop app I get a blue bar that says "Can't play the current song." This occ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files

So I transfer my local files onto my computers spotify but they show up as unplayable and I have my mobIle device on the same WiFi as my laptop and they won't download what gives.

• Casual Listener
  • So I transfer my local files onto my computers spotify but they show up as unplayable and I have my mobIle device on the same WiFi as my laptop and they won't download what gives.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists

is there any way to put my playlists on a station? what is a gig goer? Im just not a expert on spotify I have questions. I dont deserve to be called names thank you very much

• Music Fan
  • is there any way to put my playlists on a station? what is a gig goer? Im just not a expert on spotify I have questions. I dont deserve to be called names thank you very much
  • 18kidneystones
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    stations
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist empty

I've been using an older version of the app an older phone seeing as my phone broke. The other day my spotify premium ran out and it seems my starred playlist is now empty on multiple devices after resubscribing. All the music I've been recently list...

• I've been using an older version of the app an older phone seeing as my phone broke. The other day my spotify premium ran out and it seems my starred playlist is now empty  on multiple devices a...
  • katrienvandevee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get to my profile

The new spotify layout on the web does not show me my profile so i can see how i'm following, won't even let me search my friends to see their playlists. Over this layout and spotify

• The new spotify layout on the web does not show me my profile so i can see how i'm following, won't even let me search my friends to see their playlists. Over this layout and spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists I follow that are made private are displayed in Friend Feed

Hi! I *follow* some playlists that are marked private-- they are hidden from my profile, but when I listen to them, the playlists still show up on the Friend Feed (as opposed to just displaying the songs, like when I listen to my own private playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I *follow* some playlists that are marked private-- they are hidden from my profile, but when I listen to them, the playlists still show up on the Friend Feed (as opposed to just displaying the s...
  • livie0727
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Tip Off: Hollie Poetry

i have a question. let say i have an idea and i give it to spotify and they end up using it, do i get paid for the idea? or like do i get royalities or anything? like if my idea is very useful they cant just steal it from me right????

• Not applicable
  • i have a question. let say i have an idea and i give it to spotify and they end up using it, do i get paid for the idea? or like do i get royalities or anything? like if my idea is very useful they c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Grayed out songs.

I am trying to listen to a song on my desktop. I have a premium subscription. The song that I am trying to listen to is "call me out Punctual remix by Sarah Close". I can listen to this song using my phone without a problem. Also the web player is ab...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to listen to a song on my desktop. I have a premium subscription. The song that I am trying to listen to is "call me out Punctual remix by Sarah Close". I can listen to this song using my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Windows doesnt show my Premium subscription

Hello,I just reinstalled Spotify on my laptop and it doesnt show my Premium subscription but on my iphone I still have it. Can someone help me, please? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just reinstalled Spotify on my laptop and it doesnt show my Premium subscription but on my iphone I still have it. Can someone help me, please? Thanks! 
  • Maggs__k
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't decide between Spotify & Deezer

Hi all I'm aware to the fact this is a Spotify community but would like to share my thoughts .I can't decide between Spotify & Deezer . I'm currently a Deezer subscriber and happy with it but I'm thinking on moving to Spotify because it seems more po...

• Not applicable
  • Hi all  I'm aware to the fact this is a Spotify community but would like to share my thoughts . I can't decide between Spotify & Deezer . I'm currently a Deezer subscriber and happy with i...
  • steragni
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle idea: Grey out already played songs.

When you put shuffle on, every song that has been played by shuffle afterwards in a playlist should be grey'd out (marked as already played) so they can't be played again, that way you force it to run through the entire playlist, but in a more random...

• Not applicable
  • When you put shuffle on, every song that has been played by shuffle afterwards in a playlist should be grey'd out (marked as already played) so they can't be played again, that way you force it to ru...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes