Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can no longer access web player site.

When trying to access the web player, i get a loggin screen and after logging in nothing happens. I'm left with just a black screen. It seems that sometimes attempting to log in gives me a "INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI" in the log in window. ...

• When trying to access the web player, i get a loggin screen and after logging in nothing happens. I'm left with just a black screen. It seems that sometimes attempting to log in gives me a "INVALID_C...
  • ullu
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify recently came to Israel, but Sonos hasn't included it in their system yet

Sonos says they are working on it...it's been almost three weeks now..no solution. I have subscribed to Premium, but can't use it, since Sonos hasn't included it in their list of Music services. Also, why can't I contact someone at Spotify and have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Sonos says they are working on it...it's been almost three weeks now..no solution. I have subscribed to Premium, but can't use it, since Sonos hasn't included it in their list of Music services....
  • ArielMenaehm
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is saving songs to my library I didn't

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceiPhone SE and 2017 DellOperating SystemiOS 11 and Windows 10My Question or IssueNew songs fro...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Device iPhone SE and 2017 Dell...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Random artists falsely featuring other artists

I noticed a few months ago that an artists had added XXXTENTACION as a feature in one of there songs ''Noy Prisayahn'', as I quite often check the Appears On section on artists I enjoy to check for new songs I may have missed. Confused by the low eff...

• I noticed a few months ago that an artists had added XXXTENTACION as a feature in one of there songs ''Noy Prisayahn'', as I quite often check the Appears On section on artists I enjoy to check for n...
  • allthispower
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Album Cover

Seether's album "Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray" have a wrong album cover, the actually cover is from other album "Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces", the right cover is: I tried "Suggest an Edit", but I didn't found the option to change al...

• Visitor
  • Seether's album "Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray" have a wrong album cover, the actually cover is from other album "Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces", the right cover is:    I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

4 of the same song in Discover.. seriously?

My discover weekly this time around has 4 variations of the exact same song. Week after week my discover has gotten worse, and now this? It's a song from Witcher 3. The variations include orchestral, piano, vocals, cover, etc. What's the point? How c...

• My discover weekly this time around has 4 variations of the exact same song. Week after week my discover has gotten worse, and now this?  It's a song from Witcher 3. The variations include...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problems...

I'm having a problem with a playlist, or maybe rather an artist called R3HAB. His songs keep being added at the top of my fav playlist and I don't really care for his music. However, if I delete the songs they just show up again at the top and it is ...

• I'm having a problem with a playlist, or maybe rather an artist called R3HAB. His songs keep being added at the top of my fav playlist and I don't really care for his music. However, if I delete the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[CHROME][WEB PLAYER] Aw! Snap & Huge spikes of ram 2gb+

PlanFree & PremiumCountryCurrently Sweden but for a period only i had the problem and at UKDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 1803 My Question or IssueBoth at premium and free accounts the Chrome stops while playing and says Aw! Snap and to R...

• Roadie
  • Plan Free & Premium Country Currently Sweden but for a period only i had the problem and at UK Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10 1803   My Question or Issue Both a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playbutton stopped working as intended

Hello allFor the last years we have used a play button to launch spotify playlists in the spotify desktop app from our webpage, but it seems like something has changed in the last days.When you press the playbutton now it doesn´t launch spotify and o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all For the last years we have used a play button to launch spotify playlists in the spotify desktop app from our webpage, but it seems like something has changed in the last days. When you p...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens with shared paylists after the testing period?

I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? Can they still use the playlists or copy them to a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens with shared paylists after the testing period?

I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? Can they still use the playlists or copy them to a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Discover Weekly] New updates on Tuesday

Hello, 2 weeks ago, on Monday, I somehow ended up having old "Discover Weekly" playlist on Desktop app, and a new one on mobile app. After that, I now have new updates on both apps always on Tuesdays, instead of Mondays. Have anyone had similar issue...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   2 weeks ago, on Monday, I somehow ended up having old "Discover Weekly" playlist on Desktop app, and a new one on mobile app. After that, I now have new updates on both apps always on...
  • nighthawk989
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Denon DNP730 ae doesn't connect to spotify by smartphone or pc

PlanPremiumCountry ITALYDevicehonor 9Operating Systemandroid 8 My Question or Issue Just updated to latest firmware my Denon DNP730AE. Now Denon doesn't appear on app Spotify on my smartphone and PC. Can anyone help me?

•   Plan Premium Country  ITALY Device honor 9 Operating System android 8   My Question or Issue  Just updated to latest firmware my Denon DNP730AE. Now Denon doesn't app...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Web Player does not work in Chrome

PremiumWindows 10Chrome The web player does not work, does not perform any event after clicking on "play" button. Tried few albums and playlists, also individual songs. Works on Edge, but there are no addons, like "lastfm scrobbler".

• Roadie
  • Premium Windows 10 Chrome     The web player does not work, does not perform any event after clicking on "play" button. Tried few albums and playlists, also individual songs.   ...
  • mylengrave
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Firefox][Linux] Some songs/albums don't play

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceLenovo Thinkpad W540Operating SystemFedora Workstation 27BrowserMozilla Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit) My Question or IssueWas listening to an album and all of a sudden a song doesn't start. Went back and clicked Pause/Play an...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device Lenovo Thinkpad W540 Operating System Fedora Workstation 27 Browser Mozilla Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit)   My Question or Issue Was listening to an alb...
  • _calm_bomb_
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My friends cant see what im listening to on computer?

okay so basically the friend feed activity right. my friends can see the songs that i listen to on my phone, but not on my computer. for example i listened to rich brian - amen on my phone and then my friends see it, but when i listen to something el...

• okay so basically the friend feed activity right. my friends can see the songs that i listen to on my phone, but not on my computer. for example i listened to rich brian - amen on my phone and then m...
  • serenafung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

JVC car stereo issue

Plan/Premium My Question or Issue Just installed a new JVC car stereo in my car. Can't control spotify on my iphone 7 plus at all. Just get the spotify logo. I've updated the firmware (J18S403). Still having the issue. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan /Premium     My Question or Issue  Just installed a new JVC car stereo in my car. Can't control spotify on my iphone 7 plus at all. Just get the spotify logo.  ...
  • h4qmqfal2-_qc
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes