Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify freezes on my Samsung Q8F since new Spotify update in Tizen

Since the last update of Spotify in Tizen (Samsung Q8F 2018) Spotify freeze when the Spotify-logo appears. I tried too reinstall Spotify whit no luck and also have rebooted my tv whit no luck. Have Spotify any solution to this problem? Best regards: ...

• Since the last update of Spotify in Tizen (Samsung Q8F 2018) Spotify freeze when the Spotify-logo appears.   I tried too reinstall Spotify whit no luck and also have rebooted my tv whit no luc...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution This song is not available

Hello, there's some songs that when i try to listen it says that is not available.ALL my closest friends can listen these musics but me. I got premium, and i use Desktop and Android spotify, both of them got the same problem. I THINK that it started ...

• Hello, there's some songs that when i try to listen it says that is not available. ALL my closest friends can listen these musics but me. I got premium, and i use Desktop and Android spotify, both o...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No microSD support for Android app running on Chromebook?

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceSamsung Chromebook ProOperating SystemAndroid + ChromeOS My Question or Issue Where's the option to use my microSD card to download music? I have a Chromebook that is running the Android app from the Playstore, and while I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device Samsung Chromebook Pro Operating System Android + ChromeOS   My Question or Issue  Where's the option to use my microSD card to download music...
  • kiyoshi-co-uk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regional Music

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa DeviceHuawei P10 Plus + PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo + Windows 10 My Question or Issue I don't want to see new releases for my country. How do I change this without having to change my country?

• Plan Premium Country South Africa  Device Huawei P10 Plus + PC Operating System Android Oreo + Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I don't want to see new releases for my coun...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Djay 2 request failed: bad gateway 502 ​

PlanPremiumDeviceiPad 2018Operating SystemIOS11 My Question or IssueAlthough this topic appeared before, I haven’t found a solution to this specific problem. Whilst using Djay 2 with spotify it sometimes works fine and sometimes I get the message fro...

• Plan Premium Device iPad 2018 Operating System IOS11   My Question or Issue Although this topic appeared before, I haven’t found a solution to this specific problem. Whilst using Djay 2 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] poor audio quality

I'm trialling Spotify premium but I'm finding the audio quality on the ps4 app has a very tinny muffled sound. I have a fibre connection and other apps like YouTube \iPlayer\Amazon which also have video have significantly better audio. I'm not expect...

• I'm trialling Spotify premium but I'm finding the audio quality on the ps4 app has a very tinny muffled sound. I have a fibre connection and other apps like YouTube \iPlayer\Amazon which also have vi...
  • jez12
  • Casual Listener
  • 92 replies
  • 15 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 92 replies
  • 15 likes

Solved!! Sonos and my Daily mix

In want to play my "Daily Mixes" on my Sonos, but can't find it there.Can you tell me if this is possible and what I had to do.If not, please create this possibility. Thanks.Harme van Kamp

• Casual Listener
  • In want to play my "Daily Mixes" on my Sonos, but can't find it there. Can you tell me if this is possible and what I had to do. If not, please create this possibility.   Thanks. Harme van ...
  • tomcunn
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist issues on web player

Plan: PremiumCountry: UKOperating System: Windows 10I'm using the web-playeron chrome and have done before in the past, if that helps.My Question or Issue: To access my playlists I must first click on them, wait and then reload the page otherwise the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: UK Operating System: Windows 10 I'm using the web-playeron chrome and have done before in the past, if that helps. My Question or Issue: To access my pl...
  • -wk5khwe3_7ng
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I shuffle ALL of Spotify

I want to know if it's possible to shuffle Spotify. Not my library. Nothing connected to my account. I'm talking Spotify's library. The whole thing. All of it. No restrictions, no genres or categories.All. Of. Spotify.Any suggestions?

• I want to know if it's possible to shuffle Spotify. Not my library. Nothing connected to my account. I'm talking Spotify's library. The whole thing. All of it. No restrictions, no genres or categorie...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify survey

I feel that the survey I was sent should be more than 2 questions. The survey doesn't give your employees justice on how hard they work to help solve subscribers problems. My problem wasn't solved but whoever it was who tried to help me tried very ha...

• I feel that the survey I was sent should be more than 2 questions. The survey doesn't give your employees justice on how hard they work to help solve subscribers problems. My problem wasn't solved bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Form Empties Message Field On Post Error

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanada DeviceChrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (64-bit)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue On this cotact form if there is any error when you click "POST" the message you typed out (plan, country, the question/issue) is ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada  Device Chrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (64-bit) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  On this cotact form if there...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly showing songs and albums in different alphabet

PlanFree and PremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or Issue Every now and then, my Discover Weekly shows a song and its album in a non-regular alphabet. (See attachment)When clicking on the artist (which is in regulat...

• Plan Free and Premium Country  The Netherlands Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue  Every now and then, my Discover Weekly shows a song and its album in&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not working on webplayer

Plan: PremiumCountry: UKOperating System: Windows 10I'm using the web-playeron chrome and have done before in the past, if that helps.My Question or Issue: To access my playlists I must first click on them, wait and then reload the page otherwise the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: UK Operating System: Windows 10 I'm using the web-playeron chrome and have done before in the past, if that helps. My Question or Issue: To access my pl...
  • -wk5khwe3_7ng
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web player crashes instantly

Today I wanted to play a playlist. As soon as I clicked on the play button, the whole page became black. Now whenever I open spotify, it forwards me to open.spotify.com/browse/featured, displays the web player for less than half a second and then the...

• Regular
  • Today I wanted to play a playlist. As soon as I clicked on the play button, the whole page became black.   Now whenever I open spotify, it forwards me to open.spotify.com/browse/featured,...
  • adman53
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes

Flo Rida Right Round - Wrong Version Plays

PlanPremiumCountry Australia My Question or Issue When I search for the song Right Round by Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha[1], the version that plays is the Benny Banessi Remix[2]. The version that should play is this one[3], which is on a compilation album, i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Australia     My Question or Issue  When I search for the song Right Round by Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha[1], the version that plays is the Benny Banessi Rem...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify Plays Wrong Song (Song Radio) on Google Home

Hi, I'm using Google Home with my Spotify Premium account, and generally don't have that many problems - however, there has been cases where it is playing the wrong song, for example, King of Everything by Wiz Khalifa. What I Say: "Ok google, play Ki...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm using Google Home with my Spotify Premium account, and generally don't have that many problems - however, there has been cases where it is playing the wrong song, for example, King o...
  • connor321
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Web Player - 'Stations' and 'Podcasts' missing from Library

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 7 - Firefox (latest) My Question or IssueFirst time I used the "Web player" today, to discover after several minutes of frustrated clicking around, followed by searching the community forum t...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device PC Operating System Windows 7 - Firefox (latest)   My Question or Issue First time I used the "Web player" today, to discover after several minute...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No discover weekly & daily mix.

I registered Spotify (USA) and got the premium plan two weeks ago, I play music every day, but the discover weekly playlist and daily mix never showed up. I can't find it from anywhere on any platform. Anybody can tell me why that happened? Thanks in...

• Casual Listener
  • I registered Spotify (USA) and got the premium plan two weeks ago, I play music every day, but the discover weekly playlist and daily mix never showed up. I can't find it from anywhere on any platfor...
  • uu7-ih4_uof1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player will not work

spotify app will not play songs on computer, chromebook, it keeps freezing and saying theres a problem and to refresh. I do but it still will not work, checked connection, restarted computer, logged out and back into app, none have worked so far.

• spotify app will not play songs on computer, chromebook, it keeps freezing and saying theres a problem and to refresh. I do but it still will not work, checked connection, restarted computer, logged ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect stop randomly

Hi, I've bought a pair of GGMM M3 and set up a multiroom.Until a few weeks ago everything worked perfectly, now when I play songs on speakers, spotify randomly stops playing, pausing the song and refusing to play again. I say randomly because althoug...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I've bought a pair of GGMM M3 and set up a multiroom. Until a few weeks ago everything worked perfectly, now when I play songs on speakers, spotify randomly stops playing, pausing the s...
  • wwknaxgw-_88
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes