Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify scratching when bass plays Ps4

When i hear Music on Spotify on ps4 its some times scratch, but only when the bass Sound comes. I Can hear Music on other Things like youtube whitout the scratching. Any ideas thar May couse the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • When i hear Music on Spotify on ps4 its some times scratch, but only when the bass Sound comes. I Can hear Music on other Things like youtube whitout the scratching. Any ideas thar May cous...
  • Rasmustrolle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! set default sorting of playlists

I love Spotify, LOVE it. So much I use it very regularly, and as you can imagine a good portion of my use is while I'm at work or driving. The one thing that I think could use a tweak is how the organization of playlists is handled. I would love to s...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify, LOVE it. So much I use it very regularly, and as you can imagine a good portion of my use is while I'm at work or driving. The one thing that I think could use a tweak is how the orga...
  • pagey21
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Can not access Daily Mix

Could you please check my account for me about Daily Mix. I have been used for more than a month. And my feature Daily Mix still does not work. It do not show on my Iphone and PC.Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you please check my account for me about Daily Mix. I have been used for more than a month. And my feature Daily Mix still does not work. It do not show on my Iphone and PC. Thank you.
  • jt16jor9vj95fb1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Following an artist or a playlist doesn't work

I have just downloaded the free version of the app, but somehow I'm not able to follow artists or playlists: If I watch the profile of an artist it doesn't give me the "following" option. How do I fix that?

• I have just downloaded the free version of the app, but somehow I'm not able to follow artists or playlists: If I watch the profile of an artist it doesn't give me the "following" option. How do I fi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dolby Atmos

Hello .I found a playlist called "Dolby Atmos" from apple.id. How can i play this in Dolby Atmos?I have an Denon 2400 and a XBox one.Both are able to play Atmos.When i play the Insect Demo on my Xbox ihave real Dolby Atmos

• Hello . I found a playlist called "Dolby Atmos" from apple.id. How can i play this in Dolby Atmos? I have an Denon 2400 and a XBox one.Both are able to play Atmos. When i play the Insect Demo on m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

DTS Play-fi app can´t create Spotify Groups

Hi! When I try to create Spotify Speaker Groups in my DTS Play-FI app it sais that I have old unsupported devices. But I just bought them. I am using pioneer mrx 3, VSX-932 | Pioneer but I cant group any of these devices. Can you help? Firmware is up...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   When I try to create Spotify Speaker Groups in my DTS Play-FI app it sais that I have old unsupported devices. But I just bought them.   I am using pioneer mrx 3, VSX-93...
  • xoif
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android] [Google Home] won't resume podcast from where I left off

I am using 2 Google Home Minis grouped together, and using Spotify connect to play a podcast on them from my Android phone. When I disconnect and then reconnect at a later point in time, I find that none of the progress I made has been tracked, and m...

• I am using 2 Google Home Minis grouped together, and using Spotify connect to play a podcast on them from my Android phone. When I disconnect and then reconnect at a later point in time, I find that ...
  • feitingen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home playing wrong song

Requested song: Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am actual song: Let it Die by Ozzy Osbourne Let it die shows in my phone as playing on the current speaker.

• Requested song: Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am  actual song: Let it Die by Ozzy Osbourne   Let it die shows in my phone as playing on the current speaker.
  • NickHadfield
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect Yamaha firmware update question

I just received an email from Spotify instructing me to upgrade the firmware on my Yamaha receiver because: "We are upgrading the Spotify app in your device so you can listen to Spotify through your speakers and use the Spotify app on your phone, tab...

• Music Fan
  • I just received an email from Spotify instructing me to upgrade the firmware on my Yamaha receiver because:   "We are upgrading the Spotify app in your device so you can listen to Spotify thro...
  • jaydee77ca
  • Music Fan
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Why is the webplayer UI so terrible?

Wow! The user interface on the webplayer is Terrible! I use a chromestick on an HD tv. Does not communicate information that I want or need and generally looks outdated.

• Regular
  • Wow! The user interface on the webplayer is Terrible! I use a chromestick on an HD tv. Does not communicate information that I want or need and generally looks outdated.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Normal Quality is still too large to my liking

I have no idea what encoding method or bitrate Spotify is using, but considering I'm always low on storage and I only have 2GB of mobile data and imI always on the go (I know I can download offline but my phone memoer is on the low side), I wish ther...

• Regular
  • I have no idea what encoding method or bitrate Spotify is using, but considering I'm always low on storage and I only have 2GB of mobile data and imI always on the go (I know I can download offline b...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify touchbar controls on control strip

When you are listening to audio on the mac and the app isn't open it will then add a new control in the control strip which you can then skip songs, go back or pause/play but when i updated to macOS 10.13 for my macbook pro 15" a1707 kaby lake model ...

• Regular
  • When you are listening to audio on the mac and the app isn't open it will then add a new control in the control strip which you can then skip songs, go back or pause/play but when i updated to macOS ...
  • saphirejade
  • 4 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 23 likes

Solved!! Release Radar Color

Today I was driving with a friend and was looking on her Spotify account and noticed that her Release Radar cover art color was blue unlike mine which is red. I am wondering what affects the color, or if it is just random? Also, I wonder if there is ...

• Today I was driving with a friend and was looking on her Spotify account and noticed that her Release Radar cover art color was blue unlike mine which is red. I am wondering what affects the color, o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Proper UTF-8/[i12N] in locations for Artist view

These ?'s are not really what I would expect from the Spotify desktop app with regards to [i18n].

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.10.40.png
  • Regular
  •   These ?'s are not really what I would expect from the Spotify desktop app with regards to [i18n].
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug report
    i18n
    utf-8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Up Bootcamp

Hello,I ran across an article that Spotify was hosting a bootcamp to encourage more women to launch podcasts on June 25–29, 2018. The application has seemed to be taken down, but I would absolutely love to be part of it. If there is anyway to join wi...

• Hello, I ran across an article that Spotify was hosting a bootcamp to encourage more women to launch podcasts on June 25–29, 2018. The application has seemed to be taken down, but I would absol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist in Volvo Spotify app not updating automatically

Hi, I love using Spotify in my Volvo. However, if I add i.e. new songs to my playlist on my phone or laptop, these changes are not automatically carried over the next time I log on to Spotify in the car. I have to clear the cache manually in the car ...

• Hi, I love using Spotify in my Volvo. However, if I add i.e. new songs to my playlist on my phone or laptop, these changes are not automatically carried over the next time I log on to Spotify in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Doing a search in Spotify desktop app from a different app

I used to be able to open Spotify and do a search from a webapp by using this line of code window.location = "spotify:search:" + searchString;Now that won't work. Is there a different URI I can use?

• I used to be able to open Spotify and do a search from a webapp by using this line of code    window.location = "spotify:search:" + searchString; Now that won't work. Is there a differen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Endless Mix is not Endless and doesn't work and crashes

My endless mix is just stuck at a few songs and it doesn't matter if I add new music to my song library or like them in discover weekly or whatever, it's always a few songs then it's stuck and just stops playing anything. doesn't load new songs. See ...

• Regular
  • My endless mix is just stuck at a few songs and it doesn't matter if I add new music to my song library or like them in discover weekly or whatever, it's always a few songs then it's stuck and just s...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes