Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Lumia 950

Spotify will not shuffle and play, will only play one song then stop. I had no problems U ntill th red days ago. Have rd moved the app and 're loaded it but still no joy

• Spotify will not shuffle and play, will only play one song then stop. I had no problems U ntill th red days ago. Have rd moved the app and 're loaded it but still no joy
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sreensaver options while casting Spotify

would be nice to see my photos (chromecast background) while casting Spotify and not just the artist/song information.

• would be nice to see my photos (chromecast background) while casting Spotify and not just the artist/song information.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to playlists

Adding songs to playlist has changed to worse than before. The previous wizard (at least in the android app) was the main reason I went premium. I only had to search for one song, and then a great variety of songs were recommended, based on both genr...

• Casual Listener
  • Adding songs to playlist has changed to worse than before. The previous wizard (at least in the android app) was the main reason I went premium. I only had to search for one song, and then a great va...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist suddenly empty

I curated this playlist with 100's of tracks over several years called 'Electro Boogie'https://open.spotify.com/user/kmtlondon/playlist/3eONCKQX2tia5JJ4atEa9L Suddenly this week it became empty. I defintely did not touch it or remove anything. It's n...

• Casual Listener
  • I curated this playlist with 100's of tracks over several years called 'Electro Boogie' https://open.spotify.com/user/kmtlondon/playlist/3eONCKQX2tia5JJ4atEa9L   Suddenly this week it became ...
  • lalala39
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player doesn't work

Recently, my Spotify browser stopped working. I only get the message: Ooops, something went wrong. As well, I can't get the Finnish version of the player, only the international English one (that's not as important, but still...). I have deleted all ...

• Music Fan
  • Recently, my Spotify browser stopped working. I only get the message: Ooops, something went wrong. As well, I can't get the Finnish version of the player, only the international English one (tha...
  • angemauvais
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Track Information

Hello,I wasn't exactly sure where to put this but I have Beyonce's Lemonade album in my local files, and the song "Hold Up" has the incorrect artist information and album title. It's being attributed to some fake account with the wrong album art in S...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I wasn't exactly sure where to put this but I have Beyonce's Lemonade album in my local files, and the song "Hold Up" has the incorrect artist information and album title. It's being attribut...
  • moogyboobles
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify playlists stop after playing first track

Hello, I've been noticing this isuue since last week where the playlists on my spotify account stops playing after a track or two and i'd have to hit the skip button to get the music playing/going. I'm currently using the Spotify Web Player with Fire...

• Hello,  I've been noticing this isuue since last week where the playlists on my spotify account stops playing after a track or two and i'd have to hit the skip button to get the music playing/g...
  • berne1007
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why wont the full album play?

Hello I am fairly new to Spotify and have been using it through my Bose Sound App. I want to listen to Nas and Damian Marley - Distant Relatives album but however I try beit via the Bose app or your web site it won't wont give me the full album. I ca...

• Hello   I am fairly new to Spotify and have been using it through my Bose Sound App.   I want to listen to Nas and Damian Marley - Distant Relatives album but however I try beit via the...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Amazon Echo] Alexa won't play any of my playlists

I have an Alexa Echo. It will play music from my premium spotify. I can play music from my phone or ipad. However when I ask it to play any spotify playlist in my library it never finds it. It can find a similar named playlist and offers to play that...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nd play a random public playlist with birthday in the title. I have tried multiple ways to ask Alexa but nothing work. I can play the playlist if I slect it on my phone and send it to the Alexa s...
  • RaysBoltsBuccs
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! PS4 Audio Not Working

When I try to play a song on the PS4 there is no audio from it. The bar is showing that the song is playing, but it does not work and it stops all audio on the system. I have tried unistalling and logging out, but nothing has worked.

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to play a song on the PS4 there is no audio from it.  The bar is showing that the song is playing, but it does not work and it stops all audio on the system.  I have tried unista...
  • Jamesepa
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback on LG TV Laggy/Buffering

Hello, Recently, I saw that the spotify app had finally been readded to the store for my LG TV (the LG OLED55C7V) so I could once again play my music on spotify downstairs in my house if I wanted to, which is lovely. For the first few days of using t...

• Hello,   Recently, I saw that the spotify app had finally been readded to the store for my LG TV (the LG OLED55C7V) so I could once again play my music on spotify downstairs in my house if I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes

Spotify doesn't support streaming. Amazon echo , premium account

Hi, I'm trying to set up a premium account for a friend with an iphone, 2 Google homes and an Amazon echo. It works fine on the homes but the echo responds with 'your Spotify account does not support streaming on this device'. The correct premium acc...

• Hi, I'm trying to set up a premium account for a friend with an iphone, 2 Google homes and an Amazon echo. It works fine on the homes but the echo responds with 'your Spotify account does not support...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! No longer able to connect spotify to my yamaha r-n301

Up until recently I have been able to run Spotify on my iMac and select to stream sound to my Yamaha r-n301. However this has now stopped working an on the device it tells me 'Need Premium' which I have. Can anyone tell me how I might get this workin...

• Casual Listener
  • Up until recently I have been able to run Spotify on my iMac and select to stream sound to my Yamaha r-n301. However this has now stopped working an on the device it tells me 'Need Premium' which I h...
  • kreszan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! XBOX ONE Spotify App

Hello, I'd like to know if there is a way to toggle/change sound quality on Xbox One's Spotify app, or if it is always outputting/streaming high quality (320k)? Thanks.

• Hello,   I'd like to know if there is a way to toggle/change sound quality on Xbox One's Spotify app, or if it is always outputting/streaming high quality (320k)?   Thanks.
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Criei uma playlist pública e ninguém a encontra!

Bom, o assunto já diz tudo! Criei uma playlist pública e pedi para meus amigos seguirem. Acontece que ninugém acha! Não queria ter que ficar enviando link de compartilhamento, queria que qqr um que buscasse esse tema a encontrasse. Me ajudem a resolv...

• ...uscasse esse tema a encontrasse. Me ajudem a resolver? (ela está publica ja!)
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Playlist acting funny

I'm trying to listen to a playlist on shuffle via the web player (Firefox + Windows). One or two songs play just fine, but instead of playing the next song, the audio will stop. If I look at the tab, it appears as if a new song is playing and the scr...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to listen to a playlist on shuffle via the web player (Firefox + Windows). One or two songs play just fine, but instead of playing the next song, the audio will stop. If I look at the...
  • cogitoergosam
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to play local music files on sonos

I recently upgraded to the newest version of Spotify which enables to play music play lists directly on sonos boxes. Now I noticed that it is not possible to play my locally stored playlists on sonos. The option to select a playing device is greyed. ...

• I recently upgraded to the newest version of Spotify which enables to play music play lists directly on sonos boxes. Now I noticed that it is not possible to play my locally stored playlists on sonos...
  • vcobtn
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Spotify free not playing the music I want to hear...

Am I doing something wrong here or is it normal to get blasted with unwanted music between every song on my playlist? I understand that there will be adveresments if I am on the free app, I am fine with that. But it looks like I just get random songs...

• Am I doing something wrong here or is it normal to get blasted with unwanted music between every song on my playlist?  I understand that there will be adveresments if I am on the free app, I am ...
  • abner_galaviz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PS4 spotify App in Israel

I have been trying for a couple of days to search for the Spotify app in the ps4 store, but it won't show up. I tried to connect my Spotify account to my psn account using my phone, but it always shows an error page when I complete my sign in.I assum...

• I have been trying for a couple of days to search for the Spotify app in the ps4 store, but it won't show up.  I tried to connect my Spotify account to my psn account using my phone, but it alw...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Curators charging to get on Spotify Playlists

I’ve noticed a new trend where a vast majority of independent playlist creators are charging money for them to review and put songs on their playlists. I’ve been purposely asking about submissions from several of these creators to see their responses...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve noticed a new trend where a vast majority of independent playlist creators are charging money for them to review and put songs on their playlists. I’ve been purposely asking about submissions fr...
  • raulfranca
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes