Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Max number of Alexa devices in family plan in Everywhere group?

Spotify is sporadically stopping when playing on Alexa Everywhere group with seven (7) dots. Works fine on one or two dots simultaneously. All dot software is up to date and have been restarted. This is has been ongoing since Spotify enabled the func...

• Spotify is sporadically stopping when playing on Alexa Everywhere group with seven (7) dots. Works fine on one or two dots simultaneously. All dot software is up to date and have been restarted. This...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete recently played from Web Player

Hi! Is there a way to delete what's shown on "Recently Played" on the web player? Mostly because it got stuck with stuff I listened like a week ago and hasn't updated with what I've been hearing since and idk I just wanna delete all of that.Thanks!

• Hi! Is there a way to delete what's shown on "Recently Played" on the web player?   Mostly because it got stuck with stuff I listened like a week ago and hasn't updated with what I've been hea...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Why do i get racist propaganda in discover weekly?

I found a song in discover weekly that i first liked but when i started to listen to the lyrics and googled on the band it occured to me its very alt right and extremly questionable politics behind it! I feel seriously violated by getting this in my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I found a song in discover weekly that i first liked but when i started to listen to the lyrics and googled on the band it occured to me its very alt right and extremly questionable politics behind i...
  • LilouAndJohn
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Agregar varias canciones a una playlist

Quiero agregar toda la musica guardada a una playlist para que poder compartirla con mis amigos, pero son mas de 700, y es una tarea imposible agregarlas una por una. me gustaria saber si hay alguna forma de agregarlas todas al mismo tiempo

• Quiero agregar toda la musica guardada a una playlist para que poder compartirla con mis amigos, pero son mas de 700, y es una tarea imposible agregarlas una por una. me gustaria saber si hay alguna ...
  • unknown1231
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Daily Mix Disappeared and Radio Failed to Connect

Hello All,I was just listening to the daily mix which I do often to study. All of a sudden the playlist would not update. So I uninstalled/reinstalled on my phone. That didn't work so I installed on my computer. It also doesn't work on my computer an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All, I was just listening to the daily mix which I do often to study. All of a sudden the playlist would not update. So I uninstalled/reinstalled on my phone. That didn't work so I installed o...
  • Barett
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill Pop EDM Tropical Playlist

Just thought I would share this Playlist, it is updated daily... If you like that Chill out EDM Sound then you might like to Follow.... As for the vibe think.... Mike Perry, Kygo, Alan Walker, Robin Shulz, Sam Feldt, Zara Larsson, MØ, Mike Perry........

• Regular
  •  Just thought I would share this Playlist, it is updated daily... If you like that Chill out EDM Sound then you might like to Follow.... As for the vibe think.... Mike Perry, Kygo, Alan Walker, ...
  • Electroman1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accessing "Your Daily Mix" through Alexa.

I recently got the Amazon Tap device, and I linked my Spotify account to be the music default whenever I ask,"Alexa, play [band/playlist/etc]." However, when I ask Alexa to play "Your Daily Mix," or "Daily Mix," or whatever, she can't do it. Anyone e...

• I recently got the Amazon Tap device, and I linked my Spotify account to be the music default whenever I ask,"Alexa, play [band/playlist/etc]." However, when I ask Alexa to play "Your Daily Mix," or ...
  • krodyo
  • 9 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 22 likes

Web player only playing one song

I've been using the web player for a few months now and it's great. Today I went in to the same playlist I always listen to, hit the green "play" button and went to the "queue app" Instead of playing a song and then going to a random one and playing ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using the web player for a few months now and it's great.  Today I went in to the same playlist I always listen to, hit the green "play" button and went to the "queue app"  Instea...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Device just for spotify

Hi, In my new job, I cannot bring my phone. Also I don't have an internet connection in my work computer. So I faced with this weird situation: I cannot listen my spotify songs. As I cannot bring my phone I also cannot use bluetooth connected smart w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   In my new job, I cannot bring my phone. Also I don't have an internet connection in my work computer. So I faced with this weird situation: I cannot listen my spotify songs. As I cannot ...
  • pocketsizevera
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pet Peeve [For Hims]

So, I understand Spotify Free's need for ads, and I can't complain about their presence. But the ForHims ad really really bothers me, because of one line: "Written by A doctor". "A". As in a single bloke is affirming all this research. To ForHims, pl...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I understand Spotify Free's need for ads, and I can't complain about their presence.   But the ForHims ad really really bothers me, because of one line:   "Written by A doctor". "A"...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist acting weird when played on Chromecast

I've been having a weird problem with a playlist on my chromecast lately. I have a rather large playlist with over a 1300 songs in it, and lately when I try to play any song in that playlist the chromecast automatically sets the next up song to the t...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having a weird problem with a playlist on my chromecast lately. I have a rather large playlist with over a 1300 songs in it, and lately when I try to play any song in that playlist the chro...
  • AmericanStyle
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Web Player doesnt use spotify connect any more

Im using firefox and until now, everything went well. I was using my HEOS boxes with spotify connect and they were shown in the web player as well as on my android phone. If I started a song in the web player, I could see it on the phone and also the...

• Im using firefox and until now, everything went well. I was using my HEOS boxes with spotify connect and they were shown in the web player as well as on my android phone. If I started a song in the w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play a album or a playlist

Spotify won't play a album or a playlist. After any song,randy crawford song will play. I had one song in my albums,and I deleted it., no matter some random song off that album starts playing. I can't figure out where to post this please help, some o...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify won't play a album or a playlist. After any song,randy crawford song will play. I had one song in my albums,and I deleted it., no matter some random song off that album starts playing. I can'...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed song still playing

I removed a song from both my playlist and my music over a week ago, but it still keeps playing. This is happening both on my destop and on my phone. I've double and triple checked on both, so I am absolutely certain that I really did remove it.

• Casual Listener
  • I removed a song from both my playlist and my music over a week ago, but it still keeps playing.  This is happening both on my destop and on my phone.  I've double and triple checked o...
  • mardebx
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player causing high ping in games?

I like to listen to my own music when playing games and such, but I've found that recently the web player has been causing a high ping in the games I play, and the high ping is there regardless of whether or not I have a song playing at all. The ping...

• Visitor
  • I like to listen to my own music when playing games and such, but I've found that recently the web player has been causing a high ping in the games I play, and the high ping is there regardless of wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play custom playlist with Google Home

Until a few days ago I had no issues, but lately when I tell Google Home to play one of my personalized Spotify playlists it doesn't. Google Home says "Ok playing your Spotify playlist called..." and then it plays a random public playlist on Spotify ...

• ...."  and then it plays a random public playlist on Spotify someone else created.    I have a personal playlist for my daughter that contains songs from the TV show Mickey Mouse C...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Problems to sync Spotify to Amazon Echo

Hi, guys, just bought Amazon Echo but so frustrating that I couldnt link it to my Spotify account. I live in Mexico and have Spotify PRemium. I've tried from Alexa app iphone and also on macbook air and there is no way that Spotify option is availabl...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, guys, just bought Amazon Echo but so frustrating that I couldnt link it to my Spotify account. I live in Mexico and have Spotify PRemium. I've tried from Alexa app iphone and also on macbook air ...
  • NickMah
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! App on Samsung smartTV J5200 missing

Hi, I just got a Samsung un43J5200 TV and I can't find the spotify App, I'm from Uruguay, already contacted Samsung support and they said that I have to contact Spotify support

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just got a Samsung un43J5200 TV and I can't find the spotify App, I'm from Uruguay, already contacted Samsung support and they said that I have to contact Spotify support
  • agalli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes