Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Altered states of consciousness and Spotify dumb mode

A friend wants to make some suggestions. When experiencing Spotify in an altered state of consciousness, could you please make the following helpful changes accessible through a ‘dumb mode’ button. 1) Please slow down the scrolling speed to reduce vi...

• A friend wants to make some suggestions.    When experiencing Spotify in an altered state of consciousness, could you please make the following helpful changes accessible through a ‘dumb ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 Pro wont load!

Spotify app on my PS4 Pro wont load. Stuck on the attached screen! Everything is correct versionTried resettingTried redownloading SpotifyEven tried re-intialising my PS4 Pro Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify app on my PS4 Pro wont load. Stuck on the attached screen!   Everything is correct version Tried resetting Tried redownloading Spotify Even tried re-intialising my PS4 Pro   ...
  • Khrossjoints
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Denon AVR-X2100W - No Spotify Connect

Just purchased a new Denon receiver and everything is working OK except Spotify connect, it doesn't show as a device on the connect page. I can stream everything via AirPlay OK, but connect doesn't show. They are both running on the same network, but...

• Regular
  • Just purchased a new Denon receiver and everything is working OK except Spotify connect, it doesn't show as a device on the connect page. I can stream everything via AirPlay OK, but connect doesn't s...
  • arik520r
  • 505 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Denon
  • 505 replies
  • 3 likes

Songkick artist page is not mine

Hi,The songkick artist page linked to my spotify account is not mine. Here is the artist linked automatically to my Spotify page: And here is my true artist page:How can I tell Spotify my Songkick page is "Dead Sea (FR)" and not "The Dead Sea" ? Than...

Capture d’écran 2018-04-14 à 17.28.26.png Capture d’écran 2018-04-14 à 17.34.52.png
  • Hi, The songkick artist page linked to my spotify account is not mine.   Here is the artist linked automatically to my Spotify page:   And here is my true artist page: How can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not listed in google home app

I used to play Spotify on google home mine and now can’t link it to my premium Spotify account

• Regular
  • I used to play Spotify on google home mine and now can’t link it to my premium Spotify account 
  • fleshs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Gear Fit 2 - can't use it as a remote for other soruces

Hey all, I just bought the Gear Fit 2 in order to fullfill two use cases: #1: Remote Control, Daily UsageSetup: Gear Fit 2 > BT > iPhone; BT Headset > BT > iPhone,Spotify > Gear Fit (remote control) > iPhone=> Didn't get this to work at all Is this p...

• Hey all,        I just bought the Gear Fit 2 in order to fullfill two use cases:   #1: Remote Control, Daily Usage Setup: Gear Fit 2 > BT > iPhone; BT Headset &g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist - Vacation Haus - could not load??? why the error

Hi, One of the only playlists that I actually listen to on spotify seems to now be corrupt? removed? IT was called 'Vacation Haus' it has 430,000+ followers but as of the past 48 hours does not seem to be working across any of our devices. Spotify ye...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   One of the only playlists that I actually listen to on spotify seems to now be corrupt? removed?   IT was called 'Vacation Haus' it has 430,000+ followers but as of the past 48 ho...
  • Matty_NZ
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

saved albums have disappeared replaced by albums in the list that aren't saved

Today I opened my album lists and there are a load of albums by people I've never heard of and none of my own saved albums. When I tried to unsave the new albums I just get the option to save them not to remove them, as they haven't been saved at all...

• Today I opened my album lists and there are a load of albums by people I've never heard of and none of my own saved albums. When I tried to unsave the new albums I just get the option to sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops or changes after 1 minut of playing

Hi! I'm using spotify on Opera browser or Microsoft Edge but after 1 minute or 1 minute and 30 seconds of play the music stops or skips. I'm having the free version. I've tried restart of browser but no effect.Need help! Thanks.

• Hi!  I'm using spotify on Opera browser or Microsoft Edge but after 1 minute or 1 minute and 30 seconds of play the music stops or skips.  I'm having the free version.  I've tr...
  • Emmakatzman
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Playlists don't match between iphone and desktop

My weekly playlists on my iphone do match my desktop pc. Both are connected to the internet over my home wifi, or celluar data when my phone isnt at home. this is the weekly playlist on my pchttps://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcP...

• Casual Listener
  • My weekly playlists on my iphone do match my desktop pc. Both are connected to the internet over my home wifi, or celluar data when my phone isnt at home.  this is the weekly playlist on my pc ...
  • Kaiden0056
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How many streams for artist to get a radio

As an artist on Spotify I would like to know how many streams or listeners do I need to have to get a profile radio or a song radio.when I try it I always receive a message saying there is no radio available for this song

• As an artist on Spotify I would like to know how many streams or listeners do I need to have to get a profile radio or a song radio. when I try it I always receive a message saying there is no radio...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Memory usage

Hi, I would like to know if someone knows why, even if I don't have music downloaded on my phone, Spotify uses 10gb of my memory phone. How can I fix this problem? Thanks

• Hi,  I would like to know if someone knows why,  even if I don't have music downloaded on my phone, Spotify uses 10gb of my memory phone. How can I fix this problem?  Thanks 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 minutes ad-free

Even i saw a topic about and that it should have been fixed i have it.Today add free at 06:47 next ad 07:05! And this is since 2 weeks, i thought it might get fixed but usually it takes me 1h to work and 10 ads in that time is annoying!

• Even i saw a topic about and that it should have been fixed i have it. Today add free at 06:47 next ad 07:05!  And this is since 2 weeks, i thought it might get fixed but usually it takes me 1...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't stream on PS3

I cannot stream music on my PS3. I've already tried a fresh install, logoff form other devices, MTU settings... All the BS you can find on the internet, name it, I've given it shot.Spotify cannot play a whole song, it pauses or continues counting the...

• Visitor
  • I cannot stream music on my PS3. I've already tried a fresh install, logoff form other devices, MTU settings... All the BS you can find on the internet, name it, I've given it shot. Spotify cannot p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP! Can't share songs and playlists with friends?

Hi to all I want to share specfic songs with friends (non-Facebook) who also have accounts on Spotify. Here's my problem: I can see the friend I wish to share music with by typing "spotify:user:USERNAME (aka my friend)" into the search bar. However, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to all   I want to share specfic songs with friends (non-Facebook) who also have accounts on Spotify.   Here's my problem: I can see the friend I wish to share music with by typing "...
  • cummins1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync Integration discontinued

Why was the Spotify Integration discontinued with Ford? I have to connect to Spotify through BT now, and do not get the song/artist information on my console. Will this option / integration be brought back?

• Casual Listener
  • Why was the Spotify Integration discontinued with Ford?  I have to connect to Spotify through BT now, and do not get the song/artist information on my console.  Will this option / integrat...
  • Bigcat2013
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes

Chromecast Audio Support

The more albums and playlists that include videos, the less I am able to use Chromecast. I pay for Spotify premium for the ability to listen to music in my home. If I want to watch videos, I will use a video service. Videos need to be able to be disa...

• Casual Listener
  • The more albums and playlists that include videos, the less I am able to use Chromecast. I pay for Spotify premium for the ability to listen to music in my home. If I want to watch videos, I will use...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song being replaced by another one with different name

Hi, what's up everyone! I have a playlist song from Linkin Park called And One, from Hybrid Theory EP. With recent release of their new live album, One More Light Live, my song was replaced by One More Light Live song, and appers to me, And One, but ...

• Hi, what's up everyone!   I have a playlist song from Linkin Park called And One, from Hybrid Theory EP.    With recent release of their new live album, One More Light Live, my son...
  • Ythingy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7] Can't add to a collaborative playlist

My friend shared a link with me to a collaborative playlist he created. This isn’t the first time we’ve shared a playlist, but this time it won’t let me add any songs or edit the playlist. I’m not doing anything differently from the previous times we...

• My friend shared a link with me to a collaborative playlist he created. This isn’t the first time we’ve shared a playlist, but this time it won’t let me add any songs or edit the playlist. I’m not do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes