Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify web appears to be leaking memory

Whenever I listen to Spotify web the page will crash after a few songs. How many songs seems to be random, but my estimate would be around 10. This happens in Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Edge. It happens with and without Adblock. It also happens on bo...

• Whenever I listen to Spotify web the page will crash after a few songs. How many songs seems to be random, but my estimate would be around 10. This happens in Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Edge. It happ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify web player not working in Chrome/Microsoft Edge

For the last week my Spotify web player has not been working in neither Chrome nor Microsoft Edge. I have checked the Spotify guide to ensure that everything is enabled on the backend of both browsers and everything matches up. This is the first time...

• For the last week my Spotify web player has not been working in neither Chrome nor Microsoft Edge. I have checked the Spotify guide to ensure that everything is enabled on the backend of both browser...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Discover Weekly - Unwanted songs from Finland

Hi, My Discover Weekly playlist is obsessed with songs from Finland. I don't understand anything in the lyrics, I'm not from or have ever been in Finland, and I have no Finnish songs in my other playlists. Up until this week, there was only one song ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   My Discover Weekly playlist is obsessed with songs from Finland.   I don't understand anything in the lyrics, I'm not from or have ever been in Finland, and I have no Finnish song...
  • andears
  • 14 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 19 likes

Solved!! American Airlines Metro Playlist

I heard a track that I'm trying to identify from a recent american airlines flight. However, I'm running into problems. There is no track by track listing (http://entertainment.aa.com/en/audio/details/1046) but customer service did mention that they ...

• Casual Listener
  • I heard a track that I'm trying to identify from a recent american airlines flight.  However, I'm running into problems. There is no track by track listing (http://entertainment.aa.com/en/audio/...
  • bassraider
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Spotify Premium cost only around $5 in Taiwan?

Instead of cost $9.99, we all have the same price at around $4.99, no matter we are normal citizens or students on campus. I am eager to know why the entry strategy for Taiwan is to cut half of the price in USA. Is it because we had other competitive...

• Instead of cost $9.99, we all have the same price at around $4.99, no matter we are normal citizens or students on campus. I am eager to know why the entry strategy for Taiwan is to cut half of the p...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Facebook music player

Hi,If I go to spotify.com, login and get into my profile. Click on the 3 dots of a playlist and click on copy the link of this playlist. Later I go into facebook, open a post, paste the link given by Spotify and the result is a photo cover of my play...

• Hi, If I go to spotify.com, login and get into my profile. Click on the 3 dots of a playlist and click on copy the link of this playlist.   Later I go into facebook, open a post, paste the li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR + Spotify Connect Volume Leveling & Sound Quality

I have a Denon AVR-X2100W and Spotify Connect is generally working well but I have 2 issues: 1) Is the Denon getting the high-quality 320kbps stream? 2) The lack of volume leveling/normalization is a real problem. Many of the tracks in playlists are ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Denon AVR-X2100W and Spotify Connect is generally working well but I have 2 issues:   1) Is the Denon getting the high-quality 320kbps stream?   2) The lack of volume leveling/...
  • jorometala
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

after update no connection to my Pioneer receiver

After the last update on 01.02.2018 Version 8.4.39.673 my Connect will not connect with my Reciever Pioneer anymore. It appears and I want to connect, but it does not do it. I never had any problems until this update. WLAN already checked, Reciever i...

• Casual Listener
  •     After the last update on 01.02.2018 Version 8.4.39.673 my Connect will not connect with my Reciever Pioneer anymore. It appears and I want to connect, but it does not do it. I never h...
  • anett1910
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Amazon Echo keeps playing same song over and over

Hello: I have done some searching and have not found anything posted like my question, but If I have missed something I am sorry. Recently if I tell Alexa to play a song it does, but then it just repeats and repeats until I tell it to stop. This seem...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello:   I have done some searching and have not found anything posted like my question, but If I have missed something I am sorry. Recently if I tell Alexa to play a song it does, but then it...
  • Cerebralclime
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

why is the one direction made in the am album is no longer available

I've noticed that the "made in the a.m." album by one direction is no longer available on spotify. I know for a fact that I listened to it on 2018.02.09 and after the weekend it became unavailable. I'm looking for answers why that would happen.

• I've noticed that the "made in the a.m." album by one direction is no longer available on spotify. I know for a fact that I listened to it on 2018.02.09 and after the weekend it became unavailable. I...
  • piterz_ols
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes

Jam wifi speaker volume jumping

Hi, I have two Jam Rhythm that are usually grouped however recently they have begun to have issues when the volume is adjusted using the volume buttons on my iPhone, iPad and the slider bar on the Spotify PC app. The volume of each speaker jumps erra...

• Hi, I have two Jam Rhythm that are usually grouped however recently they have begun to have issues when the volume is adjusted using the volume buttons on my iPhone, iPad and the slider bar on the Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio AlgorithmProblem

Hi there, I dont think this is a really help needed problem I need to ask anyway. I have come across some song radio problems lately. On some songs, I dont think song radio gives similar suggestions to the song I have picked. For example, I have been...

• Hi there,   I dont think this is a really help needed problem I need to ask anyway. I have come across some song radio problems lately. On some songs, I dont think song radio gives similar sug...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Applink Sync - Keeps skipping tracks

[iOS8] Just updated to the latest spotify and now when I plug my iPhone in to my ford focus, it plays 3 seconds of a track, and then skips to the next track. Was working fine before the update.

• Regular
  • [iOS8] Just updated to the latest spotify and now when I plug my iPhone in to my ford focus, it plays 3 seconds of a track, and then skips to the next track. Was working fine before the update.
  • Hartmant11
  • 70 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 70 replies
  • 13 likes

Samsung Gear 2 Pro

I purchased the Gear Fit 2 Pro for the sole purpose of downloading my Spotify playlists to it so I don’t have to carry my phone while running. Based on my experience, I would say this feature doesn’t work. I’ve downloaded a playlist and it will play ...

• I purchased the Gear Fit 2 Pro for the sole purpose of downloading my Spotify playlists to it so I don’t have to carry my phone while running. Based on my experience, I would say this feature doesn’t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Error

hi! i use spotify web player since 2016 and i never see a error similar to this. The problem is this:When i click to Login with spotify it opens web player BUT main menu is stuck in with a uncomplete spotify logo and a Log in with spotify button When...

• hi! i use spotify web player since 2016 and i never see a error similar to this. The problem is this: When i click to Login with spotify it opens web player BUT main menu is stuck in with a unc...
  • kurlander3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Unavailable

I was alerted of BTS's new album being released "Face Yourself" and I was listening to some songs before it so all had to do was either search for the album or go on BTS's page. Finally I save the ablum and click play and there's nothing. It doesn't ...

• I was alerted of BTS's new album being released "Face Yourself" and I was listening to some songs before it so all had to do was either search for the album or go on BTS's page. Finally I save the ab...
  • syahlaili
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

IM STARTING TO HATE SPOTIFY

Let me just start by saying Spotify has went DOWNhill ever since like 2015/16 ish. My problem is, and I know I'm not the only one but you've got to be kidding me. The ads are TOOOOOOOO much I legit get a ad after every single song is played. Oh and t...

• Let me just start by saying Spotify has went DOWNhill ever since like 2015/16 ish. My problem is, and I know I'm not the only one but you've got to be kidding me. The ads are TOOOOOOOO much I legit g...
  • thegiwi
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

Suicide

Just got an idea while listening to music, don't know if it's even possible. I'm a veteran and know a lot of people and vets that listen to spotify. Would it be possible on certain songs or genres to flash the suicide and va suicide hotline number? J...

• Just got an idea while listening to music, don't know if it's even possible.  I'm a veteran and know a lot of people and vets that listen to spotify.  Would it be possible on certain songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio is redundant

Can you please employ some DJ’s to help with your music stations? If I choose a band it plays similar bands of that era, which is cool until you play any other band from that era and you get the same bands all circling around each other. No matter wh...

• Can you please employ some DJ’s to help with your music stations? If I choose a band it plays similar bands of that era, which is cool until you play any other band from that era and you get the same...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes