Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Curious podcasts on home screen

In the Spotify desktop app, on the home screen, is it normal to see the same set of podcasts promoted all the time? The reason I ask is that most of the home page is usually content that is associated with my listening habits, yet the page seems to b...

• Regular
  • In the Spotify desktop app, on the home screen, is it normal to see the same set of podcasts promoted all the time?   The reason I ask is that most of the home page is usually content that is ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast search episodes load, then disappear

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue When I go to search for podcast episodes, the search results will load for a second, then disappear. If I do a search, then go down to Podcast Episodes, click See All, the...

•   Plan Free Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   When I go to search for podcast episodes, the search results will load for a sec...
  • Jeremy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[wear os] ticwatch/wear os. i Find a way to stream spotify on the watch speaker

I wantet to be able to lisen music on the ticwatch 2020 pro speaker. And normaly you can't, but i found a way to do that.First you connect headphones to the watch.After you open the spotify app on the watch and stream music.Then you unconnect the hea...

• Visitor
  • I wantet to be able to lisen music on the ticwatch 2020 pro speaker. And normaly you can't, but i found a way to do that. First you connect headphones to the watch. After you open the spotify app o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Wear OS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps auto-playing when I skip songs instead of staying paused

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 11 & MacBook Pro My Question or Issue When I pause my music, and skip to the next song, it starts auto-playing that song. I want the music to stay paused when I’m skipping so that I’m not hearing the first 2 se...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country USA  Device iPhone 11 & MacBook Pro   My Question or Issue   When I pause my music, and skip to the next song, it starts auto-playing tha...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 song titles frozen

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePS5Operating SystemPS5 My Question or IssueWhen playing music on the Spotify app for PS5, the song title remains frozen on the screen after 3-4 tracks. The music continues to play as normal, but the song showing in the s...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada Device PS5 Operating System PS5   My Question or Issue When playing music on the Spotify app for PS5, the song title remains frozen on the screen af...
  • Jeremy
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution songs skipping by themselves on chromebook

PlanFree/PremiumCountryjamaicaDeviceSamsung Chromebook Operating SystemChromebook My Question or IssueI have been trying days I haven't use Spotify in 2 months because of this issue and every time I play a song it goes on for 2 seconds and then skips...

• Plan Free/Premium Country jamaica Device Samsung Chromebook  Operating System Chromebook   My Question or Issue I have been trying days I haven't use Spotify in 2 months because o...
  • jadawadaa
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa skill not working in malta

PlanPremiumCountryMaltaDeviceAndroid: sony xa2 ultra, Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, xiaomi mi9se, samsung galaxy s10e, mutiple windows laptops, mac mini and alexa echo speakersOperating System(iOS, android, windows 10, mac osx mavric/bigsur, echo) My Ques...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Malta Device Android: sony xa2 ultra, Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, xiaomi mi9se, samsung galaxy s10e, mutiple windows laptops, mac mini and alexa echo speakers Operatin...
  • Warmax356
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Grammar correction in word in hebrew

Thh following message is written in hebrew for the hebrew speakers in technical support.באפשרות "הצג אמן" יש טעות - הצורה הנכונה לכתוב (ולהגיד) "אמן" היא "אומן" וכן גם בצורת הרבים: "אומנים", בהתאמה. זו טעות נפוצה. תוכלו למצוא את כל המידע באתר האקדמיה...

• Visitor
  • Thh following message is written in hebrew for the hebrew speakers in technical support. באפשרות "הצג אמן" יש טעות - הצורה הנכונה לכתוב (ולהגיד) "אמן" היא "אומן" וכן גם בצורת הרבים: "אומנים", בהתאמה...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Android 10 head unit for cars - No sound after pressing next - Bug report

Hello,for quite a long time I'm experiencing an issue in my car. I own the Android head unit similar to https://www.hifi-auto.sk/ANDROID-10-VW-GOLF-7-autoradio-d3742.htm (8 cores, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage version).When I'm listening to music and the son...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, for quite a long time I'm experiencing an issue in my car. I own the Android head unit similar to https://www.hifi-auto.sk/ANDROID-10-VW-GOLF-7-autoradio-d3742.htm (8 cores, 4GB RAM...
  • Jeremy
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not connect to HEOS

PlanPremium (Family)CountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 14.8My Question or IssueSince a few weeks not I have issues to play Spotify on my HEOS system. I already restarted everything, even did a hard reset of the HEOS. I also trie...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Switzerland Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 14.8 My Question or Issue Since a few weeks not I have issues to play Spotify on my HEOS system. I already...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Top part of an app stays the same

I use Spotify mobile app and few weeks ago my recent listening segment stopped updating. Listening history is all good, but this top part stays the same. For me this experience is really frustrating. Please help

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify mobile app and few weeks ago my recent listening segment stopped updating. Listening history is all good, but this top part stays the same. For me this experience is really frustrating....
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Discover Weekly always have me the songs I never listen to?

PlanPremiumCountryTaiwanDeviceiPhone/LaptopOperating SystemiOS 15/Windows 10 My Question or IssueI always listen to English and Korean songs every day, but every week when Discover Weekly updates, there are always few Indian songs inside the list. Ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Taiwan Device iPhone/Laptop Operating System iOS 15/Windows 10   My Question or Issue I always listen to English and Korean songs every day, but every week when Di...
  • Jeremy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ASMR by amouranth

Asmr by amouranth needs to be banned from Spotify. She has paid Spotify so that her half dressed picture is required to be on our "Top shows" list. This is just disgusting. The very very least Spotify could do is change her advertising pic so that he...

• Casual Listener
  • Asmr by amouranth needs to be banned from Spotify. She has paid Spotify so that her half dressed picture is required to be on our "Top shows" list. This is just disgusting. The very very least Spotif...
  • Alphalegion
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts aren't updating past a certain date on desktop app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSurface Pro 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI follow a podcast that updates every day without fail. I can see the new episode on the "Good Morning" on desktop, and play it that way, but when trying to play p...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Surface Pro 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I follow a podcast that updates every day without fail. I can see the new episode on th...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Could the app treat Russian users more respectfully?

Hello. Hope I am writing it in the right place. Otherwise I apologize I'm from Russia and I use Spotify app on Android and Linux desktop and I generally like it, but there is one thing upsets me. First I'll try to explain the situation in general: in...

• Hello. Hope I am writing it in the right place. Otherwise I apologize 🙂   I'm from Russia and I use Spotify app on Android and Linux desktop and I generally like it, but there is one...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Spotify blocks screensaver on Amazon Fire TV stick

When you paused Spotify on the Android app running on an Amazon Fire TV the screensaver used to kick in according to the Fire TV's settings (after five minutes in my case). Then the screen went black after 20 minutes. But now the track that you pause...

• Gig Goer
  • When you paused Spotify on the Android app running on an Amazon Fire TV the screensaver used to kick in according to the Fire TV's settings (after five minutes in my case). Then the screen went black...
  • MafeG
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play songs in Xfinity flex box X1 (Xi6-T)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Xfinity Flex box X1 Xi6-T)Operating System(hdmi connection to a tv) My Question or IssueThe Spotify app opens and I can sign in, but cant play any song. Other app works fine. Only spotify has problem. It first worked but i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (Xfinity Flex box X1 Xi6-T ) Operating System (hdmi connection to a tv)   My Question or Issue The Spotify app opens and I can sign in, but cant pla...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Using Data after Premium Purchase

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(Dell Laptop)Operating System(Windows 11) My Question or IssueI just bought Spotify premium a few hours ago and I noticed that Spotify has been using heaps of data for the past few hours and that it continues to d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (Dell Laptop) Operating System (Windows 11)     My Question or Issue I just bought Spotify premium a few hours ago and I noticed that Sp...
  • Ver
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution wrong songs in remote group session

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung, IPhone, PCOperating SystemiOS, Android, Windows 10 My IssueI often use the Group Sessions feature to listen together while playing with someone. We discovered multiple bugs with this feature two of which I will...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung, IPhone, PC Operating System iOS, Android, Windows 10   My Issue I often use the Group Sessions feature to listen together while playing wit...
  • Alex
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page

I cant listen on mozila firefox because i get this error for a long time :,,firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page" anyone can help me pleaseThanks  

Screenshot_832.png
  • Regular
  • I cant listen on mozila  firefox  because i  get this error  for a long time :,,firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page"  anyone can h...
  • Alex
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes