Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! PS4 Spotify Repeating the SAME song over and over again.

HelloI am playing Spotify on my PS4 USING THE PS4 connect app. However starting from yesterday, the app keeps on repeating the same song over and over again despite having 100+ songs in my playlist. I tried playing another song in the same playlist, ...

• Hello I am playing Spotify on my PS4 USING THE PS4 connect app. However starting from yesterday, the app keeps on repeating the same song over and over again despite having 100+ songs in my playli...
  • _jacknotwill
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Only half a playlist available to view

I can only view around half of a playlist I've created it's showing 99 songs but I can view / select or listen to around half. I've sent the playlist to my friend and she can view everything? How do I fix this? I've tried deleting and restoring

• Casual Listener
  • I can only view around half of a playlist I've created it's showing 99 songs but I can view / select or listen to around half. I've sent the playlist to my friend and she can view everything? How do ...
  • Tasha14
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player on Chromebook not working

Hi, I just recently got an Acer Chromebook 14. I tried using the Web Player, but it won't work! When I press the play button, no music plays. I tried clicking on the play button on the bottom and on the individual song itself but it still doesn't wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just recently got an Acer Chromebook 14. I tried using the Web Player, but it won't work! When I press the play button, no music plays. I tried clicking on the play button on the bottom and on ...
  • veronicaquynh1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Marco Di Mauro

Hasta hace poco había música de el...alguien sabe que fue lo que paso? Me aparece sólo un tema

• Hasta hace poco había música de el...alguien sabe que fue lo que paso? Me aparece sólo un tema 
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Bluetooth controls not working

For months now I haven't been able to play or pause using my Bluetooth headphones and my car. I've tried fresh installs of the app, 2 different phones, 2 different Bluetooth headphones ,same results. Play and pause work just fine on other apps that I...

• Casual Listener
  • For months now I haven't been able to play or pause using my Bluetooth headphones and my car. I've tried fresh installs of the app, 2 different phones, 2 different Bluetooth headphones ,same results....
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    bluetooth
    Bluetooth play-pause button not working
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't Access Some Tracks

Hi. I'm not really sure if I posted this on the right thread. If not, an informative correction would be very much appreciated.Anyways, I really want to listen to Seconhand Serenade's certain album but I can't access them and never have, which is sad...

• Hi. I'm not really sure if I posted this on the right thread. If not, an informative correction would be very much appreciated. Anyways, I really want to listen to Seconhand Serenade's certain album...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music won't play!

Whenever I open up my web player, I end up with a play bar with no time signature or album image, and whenever I click play on anything IT DOESN'T PLAY! No warnings or notifications have come up, and it's been doing this for nearly a month. No amount...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I open up my web player, I end up with a play bar with no time signature or album image, and whenever I click play on anything IT DOESN'T PLAY! No warnings or notifications have come up...
  • NootNoot_A_F_S
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect not working after Denon firmware update

A few days ago my Denon AVR X1200W had a firmware upgrade and since then I cannot connect with it via Spotify. Please fix!

• Regular
  • A few days ago my Denon AVR X1200W had a firmware upgrade and since then I cannot connect with it via Spotify. Please fix!
  • ADDxxxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Denon
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes

Discover weakly and daily mix don't update

HiThe discover weekly issue: I got it last Monday, then it disappeared and the only "made for you" playlist I see is the release radar (which also doesn't update). Tried some suggestions I saw here: 'follow' the discover - but there was no playlists ...

• Visitor
  • Hi The discover weekly issue: I got it last Monday, then it disappeared and the only "made for you" playlist I see is the release radar (which also doesn't update). Tried some suggestions I saw here...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist Repeating songs

It's been happening for a long while...My Spotify discovered weekly Playlist keeps sorting repeated tracks for me, the last 3 weeks, the Playlist ONLY recommended me tracks that were recommended before, it started with a song or two that I've alredy ...

• It's been happening for a long while... My Spotify discovered weekly Playlist keeps sorting repeated tracks for me, the last 3 weeks, the Playlist ONLY recommended me tracks that were recommended be...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Umlaute

Umlaute in Beitraegen in dieser Community werden mir immer als Fehler angezeigt und ich muss sie ersetzen, bevor ich meinen Beitrag abschicken kann...Aber wieso sehe ich soviele Beitraege anderer, in denen Umlaute enthalten sind? Kann man das irgendw...

• Roadie
  • Umlaute in Beitraegen in dieser Community werden mir immer als Fehler angezeigt und ich muss sie ersetzen, bevor ich meinen Beitrag abschicken kann... Aber wieso sehe ich soviele Beitraege anderer...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I just upgraded to Family, but we are still tied to listening to one person's music.

We just upgraded to family, however, my son is listening to his music and I tried logging on and it brings up his music, or vice versa. When I go to send us links to add to family, it says we are already on it and it can't add us... Is it not possibl...

• We just upgraded to family, however, my son is listening to his music and I tried logging on and it brings up his music, or vice versa.  When I go to send us links to add to family, it says we a...
  • NorC1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify player in Facebook

Dear Spotify community, My company has an Spotify channel and i would like to push our releases through to Facebook like this:Unfortunately i do not know how to do that. PANG did gave me a very quick reply back but they didn't knew either. A few pref...

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify community,     My company has an Spotify channel and i would like to push our releases through to Facebook like this: Unfortunately i do not know how to do that....
  • arpegiah
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Sonos problems

For a last few monse I got a message from Sonos - connection to Spotify lost, or speed is not enough to buffering, or can’t play song, it’s not found, and many other errors which I never met before. Also Sonos can forward songs in a middle, or even o...

• For a last few monse I got a message from Sonos - connection to Spotify lost, or speed is not enough to buffering, or can’t play song, it’s not found, and many other errors which I never met before. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song available on Spotify Web, but not on the app

Hello.I have noticed some songs weren't available anymore on my playlists, so i assumed that the artist removed the song rights for Spotify.But, i decided to search the issue online, and found a link to the song on Spotify Web, and i opened, and i wa...

• Music Fan
  • Hello. I have noticed some songs weren't available anymore on my playlists, so i assumed that the artist removed the song rights for Spotify. But, i decided to search the issue online, and found a ...
  • ldmcc
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help xbox one your offline problem

I got a xbox one s for Christmas and I have good internet I synced the account to my xbox but today I go on to listen to music and it says your offline I've done everything from restarting xbox restarting router but it keeps showing up how can i fix ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a xbox one s for Christmas and I have good internet I synced the account to my xbox but today I go on to listen to music and it says your offline I've done everything from restarting xbox resta...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 42 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 4 likes

Play from separate Spotify Family Premium on separate Amazon Echo's.

Hi, I have two Amazon Echo's set up with two Amazon profiles which are part of my Amazon Household. I also have a Spotify Family plan with two active accounts. I've tried unsuccessfully to play from one Spotify account on one Echo and from the Spotif...

• Hi,   I have two Amazon Echo's set up with two Amazon profiles which are part of my Amazon Household. I also have a Spotify Family plan with two active accounts. I've tried unsuccessfully to p...
  • Glyn81
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payout Times?

Hey, I did a few searches and couldn’t find an answer to this, so I decided to ask here. How long does it take Spotify to payout streams? For example, let’s say someone streams my song in mid March. When will Spotify pay out those royalties to my dis...

• Hey, I did a few searches and couldn’t find an answer to this, so I decided to ask here.   How long does it take Spotify to payout streams? For example, let’s say someone streams my song in mi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes