Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution On Tour Songkick concerts not showing in my artist page

I ve started to use this songkick feature a couple months ago. It worked the first time only.I don't know if any changes have been made. I asked songkick support team and they told me that everything is ok on their side.Can you please take a look? So...

• I ve started to use this songkick feature a couple months ago. It worked the first time only. I don't know if any changes have been made. I asked songkick support team and they told me that everythi...
  • fislam
  • 22 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 7 likes

Email notification

Dear SpotifyAs you sent me an email, I have uninstalled all of my android clients and reinstalledit. But again after a week I received another email, telling me to uninstall apps.would you please tell me what's the best way to prevent it again? Since...

• Dear Spotify As you sent me an email, I have uninstalled all of my android clients and reinstalledit. But again after a week I received another email, telling me to uninstall apps.would you please t...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Search isnt working

So, a few weeks ago, after and Xbox update, I opened up Spotify, and when I went to search for something, and when I typed the name of the song and pressed enter (menu on an Xbox one controller) and the keyboard goes down and it doesn't search anythi...

• So, a few weeks ago, after and Xbox update, I opened up Spotify, and when I went to search for something, and when I typed the name of the song and pressed enter (menu on an Xbox one controller) and ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"It’s your birthday! Here’s a gift from us." Wrong date.

I don't know where to say this and I find this site to be vary difficult to figure out, so I'm not gonna even bother trying.But anyways, my birthday is on the 17th, not the 15th, so why am I getting this email now when I should be getting it on Satur...

• Regular
  • I don't know where to say this and I find this site to be vary difficult to figure out, so I'm not gonna even bother trying. But anyways, my birthday is on the 17th, not the 15th, so why a...
  • AngryClient
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing a playlist from Google Home

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what, but whenever I ask Google Home to play from my playlist ("Hey Google, play "Main" playlist") it instead proceeds to play a Spotify station based on my "Main" playlist. I keep trying different variati...

• I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what, but whenever I ask Google Home to play from my playlist ("Hey Google, play "Main" playlist") it instead proceeds to play a Spotify station based on ...
  • Netdog1103
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Merging public playlists

Is there a way to put multiple public playlists together into one large playlist?

• Is there a way to put multiple public playlists together into one large playlist?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play certain songs

I am currently running the free version of spotify and some songs can't seem to be playable. The play logo on the preview is not there like it is on other songs and i can't seem to find them in the search bar as well. They simply are not there. And e...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently running the free version of spotify and some songs can't seem to be playable. The play logo on the preview is not there like it is on other songs and i can't seem to find them in the s...
  • leany
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested songs in childrens playlists

When playing Disney singalong or other nursery rhyme stations the last few days, every other song has been a suggested song that does not fit at all. For example it played Wheels on the Bus, then Havana by Caemla Cabella, then If Your Happy and You K...

• Casual Listener
  • When playing Disney singalong or other nursery rhyme stations the last few days, every other song has been a suggested song that does not fit at all. For example it played Wheels on the Bus, then Hav...
  • AmandaB2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My First Story japanese band [please add!]

This band is my second favorite with One Ok Rock, whos lead singer is brothers with the lead singer of My First Story. They are really talented and have amazing music. Please find a way to add them! Thank you

• Visitor
  • This band is my second favorite with One Ok Rock, whos lead singer is brothers with the lead singer of My First Story. They are really talented and have amazing music. Please find a way to add them!&...
  • Thanadol
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Chromecast audio multiroom

Hi!A couple of days ago google announced chromecast audio multiroom support. So went out and bought two devices.Then I followed this guide on how to set it up. https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6328691?hl=enBack in the spotify app (ios) th...

• Visitor
  • Hi! A couple of days ago google announced chromecast audio multiroom support. So went out and bought two devices. Then I followed this guide on how to set it up. https://support.google.com/chrome...
  • kessen_one
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Filter out unwanted content

Hi, Im a new premium user living in Israel, As such, pretty much all the featured and suggested playlists i see are in Hebrew and are of Israeli music, none of these are relevant to me since i dont really like Israeli music, I wish there was a way to...

• Hi,   Im a new premium user living in Israel,   As such, pretty much all the featured and suggested playlists i see are in Hebrew and are of Israeli music, none of these are relevant to...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

track titles don't update via google assistant

Hello! In my car I'm often using the google assistant to start spotify and play music.This is working, but when the next track play i.e. in a playlist, my car won't display the current track title (it still shows the old one). To exclude Android or t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   In my car I'm often using the google assistant to start spotify and play music. This is working, but when the next track play i.e. in a playlist, my car won't display the curren...
  • grafa89
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Xbox One troubleshooting

I'm trying to use the app on xbox one, but for the last few days it's simply stuck at the loading screen and not fully starting the app. I've done a restart after unplugging it, which usually sorts apps problems out, but it's still not loading. The p...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to use the app on xbox one, but for the last few days it's simply stuck at the loading screen and not fully starting the app.   I've done a restart after unplugging it, which usuall...
  • AngeloAG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ps4 spotify 2.07 update won't install

So I try to play music and it won't work and then I try to connect my phone to my ps4 and tht won't work either . So I checked for an update there was one. Started to install the update and it just stops and says it can install the update.. I just wa...

• Casual Listener
  • So I try to play music and it won't work and then I try to connect my phone to my ps4 and tht won't work either . So I checked for an update there was one. Started to install the update and it just s...
  • Brohosky430
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same song clean on Desktop, yet explicit on Phone

I was listening to Eminem's "Just Don't Give a **bleep**" and "Role Model".Despite the song being listed as "Explicit" the clean version was playing on Desktop.Yet on my Phone it played the actual explicit version.The other songs in the album are all...

• I was listening to Eminem's "Just Don't Give a **bleep**" and "Role Model". Despite the song being listed as "Explicit" the clean version was playing on Desktop. Yet on my Phone it played the actua...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist versioning..?

This is starting to get annoying.... can you awesome folks come up with either a way to version playlists (maybe call them "Mixtapes" or something), or allow playlist folders? Flat data is great, but users like me could use one more layer.

• This is starting to get annoying.... can you awesome folks come up with either a way to version playlists (maybe call them "Mixtapes" or something), or allow playlist folders? Flat data is great, but...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Create Spotify Account Step By Step Spotify Support Number

Sign up with your email address 1. Head to Spotify.com/signup.2. Enter your Email.3. Confirm your email by entering it again in the next field.4. Choose a Password.5. Enter a name in What should we call you? if you'd like to personalize your account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sign up with your email address   1. Head to Spotify.com/signup. 2. Enter your Email. 3. Confirm your email by entering it again in the next field. 4. Choose a Password. 5. Enter a name in...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

your running mix does not existe any more?

The "Your running mix" playlist by Spotify (the one that matches your running pace with your own music's tempo) is unavailable for my account. It does not appear when I go to the "Running" genre, neither when I search for it in the "Search" tab. I ha...

• The "Your running mix" playlist by Spotify (the one that matches your running pace with your own music's tempo) is unavailable for my account. It does not appear when I go to the "Running" genre, nei...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes