Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is the explicit version of Looking 4 Myslef - Usher not available?

The Usher album, Looking 4 Myself is only available in the censored version, but I want to be able to listen to Hot Thing ft. A$AP Rocky without it being censored.

• The Usher album, Looking 4 Myself is only available in the censored version, but I want to be able to listen to Hot Thing ft. A$AP Rocky without it being censored.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on WebOS 3.5

I what to know if the team of Spotify it's currently working on the app for the WebOS. 3.5 for smart TVs.... Whe need the app in this platform..

• I what to know if the team of Spotify it's currently working on the app for the WebOS. 3.5 for smart TVs.... Whe need the app in this platform..
  • Stephjj
  • 8 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Web Music Playing

I am using Spotify web Player and it's playing music but with all the words missing. It has never done this before at all. Can someone help me fix that, please? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify web Player and it's playing music but with all the words missing. It has never done this before at all. Can someone help me fix that, please? Thanks!  
  • stewartam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

$$$$

I have had Spotify for about three years know & I really like it.. indo.. but"if the price goes up one more time?? I'm out.... I'm only willing to pay so much a month to listen to music,that I could be listening to for free!!! Sincerely Mike...

• I have had Spotify for about three years know & I really like it.. indo.. but"if the price goes up one more time?? I'm out.... I'm only willing to pay so much a month to listen to music,that I co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes on Fire TV Stick and FireTV

Hello, there are crashes when you skip over a lot of tracks.With skipping is also meant short listening of multiple track sections and skipping the track. It happens when I'm searching for new music. Often I won't listen to the whole song. I first he...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   there are crashes when you skip over a lot of tracks. With skipping is also meant short listening of multiple track sections and skipping the track. It happens when I'm searching for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV song playing but no sound

Like what the title said. I downloaded the Spotify app for my Samsung Smart TV. The Songs are "playing" but without any sound output. Any solution? Thanks in advance

• Like what the title said. I downloaded the Spotify app for my Samsung Smart TV. The Songs are "playing" but without any sound output. Any solution? Thanks in advance
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 39 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify login & Samsung Smart TV

Hi,I have some challenges which has to do with my account on my Samsung Smart TV that I hope someone can help me with. I was in touch with the helpdesk twice on Sunday, and thought it was solved, but yesterday the problem was back. First I had big pr...

• Hi, I have some challenges which has to do with my account on my Samsung Smart TV  that I hope someone can help me with. I was in touch with the helpdesk twice on Sunday, and thought it was sol...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify going into pause mode randomly on the Bose Soundtouch 10

Getting a similar problem. Problem started when I had to move from Talk Talk to BT as provider.At random times playing stops, error message is can't detect internet error code:4Which can't be correct as:1) in another window I can watch live TV, so in...

• Casual Listener
  • Getting a similar problem.  Problem started when I had to move from Talk Talk to BT as provider. At random times playing stops, error message is can't detect internet error code:4 Which can't ...
  • paddyb-c
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Smart TV App standard bitrate?

Hi What is the standard bitrate of the Samsung Smart TV App? Is there some way to change the bitrate (normal/high/extreme). I can't find anything in the preferences of the app.

• Hi   What is the standard bitrate of the Samsung Smart TV App? Is there some way to change the bitrate (normal/high/extreme). I can't find anything in the preferences of the app.
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes

Extreme Quality with Samsung Smart TV Spotify App

Hello! Is this a possibility? I am getting high frequency distortion that leads me to believe that the Samsung Smart TV Spotify app streams at a much lower quality rate.

• Hello!   Is this a possibility? I am getting high frequency distortion that leads me to believe that the Samsung Smart TV Spotify app streams at a much lower quality rate.
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

Usernames, as in they are IMPORTANT

I simply find the way that Spotify has created their system and changes it "in order to improve the experience for everyone" completely the most incompetent trash I've ever seen. It's one thing if it was like oh we understand but it's how it is, we'r...

• Visitor
  • I simply find the way that Spotify has created their system and changes it "in order to improve the experience for everyone" completely the most incompetent trash I've ever seen.   It's one th...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

PlayStation problems

I used to have a PlayStation network account but I forgot the password and the account could not be recovered. My Spotify account is linked to my old PlayStation network account and I can’t get it to unlink. I want to have my Spotify account on my ne...

• I used to have a PlayStation network account but I forgot the password and the account could not be recovered. My Spotify account is linked to my old PlayStation network account and I can’t get it to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Methods of Mayhem wont play

Hello, I have been trying to get this album to play but I am unsure of the issue https://open.spotify.com/album/2X8vWYjyK1SLUolHrDWVW8 Thank you

• Hello, I have been trying to get this album to play but I am unsure of the issue   https://open.spotify.com/album/2X8vWYjyK1SLUolHrDWVW8   Thank you
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stereo/Mono Problem

This may be a label problem but Spotify has an annoying tendency to mix up stereo and mono versions of some 60s albums. Some albums by, say, Kinks and Hollies have been released on CD in versions containing both complete stereo and mono versions, and...

• Roadie
  • This may be a label problem but Spotify has an annoying tendency to mix up stereo and mono versions of some 60s albums. Some albums by, say, Kinks and Hollies have been released on CD in versions con...
  • vaisas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Marantz sr7007 using remote app on android keeps prompting for subscribing to premium plan

So, i guess i want to make sure i'm not confused. I've got Family Premium.. i have the Spotiy App on my computer, my phone and my daughter has it on her phone....so thats 3 devices its loaded on. I used to be able to play music from my Marantz prior ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, i guess i want to make sure i'm not confused. I've got Family Premium.. i have the Spotiy App on my computer, my phone and my daughter has it on her phone....so thats 3 devices its loaded on. I u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my fav bands was removed!!

Guys, I don't know why and how this happened but, there is a band called Craft, I had their songs in my lists, but Spotify removed their account, and deleted all of their songs. How and why did this happen?? Please help me!!

• Guys, I don't know why and how this happened but, there is a band called Craft, I had their songs in my lists, but Spotify removed their account, and deleted all of their songs. How and why did this ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home plays song radio instead of a song

When asking google home to play a song sometimes it would play a song radio with the same title as the song I want to listen to. It begins to play random songs instead. An example is when I say "Okay Google, play river by Eminem". It would then say "...

• When asking google home to play a song sometimes it would play a song radio with the same title as the song I want to listen to. It begins to play random songs instead. An example is when I say "Okay...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

PS4 Playstation not showing as Spotify connect until explicitly started

I need help in how understanding how Spotify connect is supposed to work on PS4 and what changed recently. I have a PS4 (bought the classic intentionally to get the optical out, and a hifi toslink D/A) connected to my stereo. Since I bought it (Oct ’...

• I need help in how understanding how Spotify connect is supposed to work on PS4 and what changed recently.    I have a PS4 (bought the classic intentionally to get the optical out, and a ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

PS4 music titles start over several times

After I reactivated my Spotify Premium I'm now encountering the issue that songs often (about 70% of the time) start over on PS4. Also the playlists get **bleep** up and one song comes over and over again. I've already reinstalled the app, logged out...

• After I reactivated my Spotify Premium I'm now encountering the issue that songs often (about 70% of the time) start over on PS4. Also the playlists get **bleep** up and one song comes over and over ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes