Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Make Queue interactions better

When I open my spotify and it is playing my "Recently played" it generates a queue and automatically is on "shuffle". Then I turn off shuffle but the queue still stays the same and therefore the "recently played" queue is still in the shuffled format...

• Visitor
  • When I open my spotify and it is playing my "Recently played" it generates a queue and automatically is on "shuffle". Then I turn off shuffle but the queue still stays the same and therefore the "rec...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [LG Smart TV] App music not progressing

HelloRecently I updated the Spotify app on my LG 55UJ750V to version 2.0.8.Since then any song I play does not progress, it just stays at 0:00(also, no music is playing).I tried controlling it with my computer and phone, the songs seems to progress o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Recently I updated the Spotify app on my LG 55UJ750V to version 2.0.8. Since then any song I play does not progress, it just stays at 0:00(also, no music is playing). I tried controlling it ...
  • Amobley
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes

Playing on multiple devices with a family account

I've upgraed to a family account to to listen on different devices in the house. But it doesn't seem to be possible? Is it possible? And if not, what's the point of a family account ... don't you just create separate playlists and save the money?

• I've upgraed to a family account to to listen on different devices in the house. But it doesn't seem to be possible? Is it possible? And if not, what's the point of a family account ... don't you jus...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix the “next” button within the AppleTV control panel

Apple TV has this feature. I do not know the exact name of, but when you press and hold the home button on the remote, it brings up a little control panel in the upper right hand corner of the screen. if you are playing music, you can scroll over and...

• Regular
  • Apple TV has this feature. I do not know the exact name of, but when you press and hold the home button on the remote, it brings up a little control panel in the upper right hand corner of the screen...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show all podcast episodes sorted by newest first on desktop

Podcasts on desktop are nearly unusable because it only displays shows I follow. An experience like what you have on mobile that shows all podcast episodes sorted by newest episodes first would hugely improve the desktop podcast listening experience!

• Podcasts on desktop are nearly unusable because it only displays shows I follow. An experience like what you have on mobile that shows all podcast episodes sorted by newest episodes first would hugel...
  • holas84
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play button greyed

Hi, From a few days the play button is greyed out in web player, so I cannot play any song. I have tried to clear web browser cache, logout and log in again, but that didn't solve the problem. I haven't used spotify on any other device and I'm not lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   From a few days the play button is greyed out in web player, so I cannot play any song. I have tried to clear web browser cache, logout and log in again, but that didn't solve the proble...
  • Leschat
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa link

I’m getting an “illegal scope” message when trying to link my Spotify account to Amazon Echo dot using Alexa’s Spotify skill. The Alexa app tries to make me authenticate my Spotify account before getting that message. thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • I’m getting an “illegal scope” message when trying to link my Spotify account to Amazon Echo dot using Alexa’s Spotify skill.   The Alexa app tries to make me authenticate my Spotify account b...
  • Jhummel33
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wrapped won't move

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemiOS 17.1.1My Question or IssueSince last year, my Spotify wrapped and its graphics haven't moved automatically. I have to click through each slide manually and I've done everything from clearing my...

• Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System iOS 17.1.1 My Question or Issue Since last year, my Spotify wrapped and its graphics haven't moved automatically. I have to click ...
  • AlexisK
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung UE55AU7172 keeps skipping songs without any sound coming out

Hi. I have a Samsung UE55AU7172 TV and since last week i cant listen to spotify through the TV app. It keeps skipping songs. I checked other users and i tried everything. Connection, HDMI cable, TV firmwire, App firmwire, Reinstall app on mobile, cle...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I have a Samsung UE55AU7172 TV and since last week i cant listen to spotify through the TV app. It keeps skipping songs. I checked other users and i tried everything. Connection, HDMI cable, TV f...
  • Mqspotifiiiii
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to turn on private listening when using Spotify on Amazon echo?

Calming music I listen to at night is ruining my Spotify algorithm for recommendations and playlists.. How do I turn on Private Listening when listening to music from Spotify on Amazon Echo? This has been raised some two years ago by others… has it b...

• Visitor
  • Calming music I listen to at night is ruining my Spotify algorithm for recommendations and playlists.. How do I turn on Private Listening when listening to music from Spotify on Amazon Echo? This has...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cyber security

Who is the manager responsible for cybersecurity and data integrity and how can I make contact with the person? **bleep**

• Visitor
  • Who is the manager responsible for cybersecurity and data integrity and how can I make contact with the person?   **bleep**  
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SHUT YOUR MONOPOLY

Hello dear spotify its a calm request to you that please remove your nonsense features that we can search and play song once in a day 郎郎郎 we can't skip the song , we can't loop, we can't turn off shuffle , and etc the features that you implemented re...

• Visitor
  • Hello dear spotify its a calm request to you that please remove your nonsense features that we can search and play song once in a day 🤬🤬🤬 we can't skip the song , we can't loop, we can't turn off ...
  • meters224
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

impersonating

ok so basically someone copied like 3 of my playlists, name for name, almost the same description and the exact same song list in order and her username is the exact as mine and so her insta was in one of her playlist and i texted her ig bc like yk i...

• Casual Listener
  • ok so basically someone copied like 3 of my playlists, name for name, almost the same description and the exact same song list in order and her username is the exact as mine and so her insta was in o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution HiFi / LossLess Sound Quality

I am asking the community for the latest news about Spotify support for LossLess quality audio. I am not able to find this anywhere.

• Casual Listener
  • I am asking the community for the latest news about Spotify support for LossLess quality audio.  I am not able to find this anywhere. 
  • Jayesh_Mestri
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect to JBL Playlist doesn't work

PlanPremium (family) Country GermanyDeviceAcross ALL devices (iPhone 8+, PC, Macbook), but only my account, to a JBL PlaylistOperating SystemiOS 12, Windows 10, macOS 10.14 Mojave My Question or IssueRecently my JBL Playlist stopped allowing Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (family)  Country  Germany Device Across ALL devices (iPhone 8+, PC, Macbook), but only my account, to a JBL Playlist Operating System iOS 12, Windows 10, macOS 10.14 Mo...
  • IvanHenderson
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar Duplicate songs from week to week

Each week I keep getting the same songs in my release radar. Literally the same songs. I have thousands of artists in my library and I am following 412 artists. I'm not sure if following is the right criteria. If I put an artist in one of my own play...

• Music Fan
  • Each week I keep getting the same songs in my release radar. Literally the same songs.    I have thousands of artists in my library and I am following 412 artists. I'm not sure if followi...
  • cameronangeli
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to fix 'contaminated' Discovery weekly?

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDiscovery Weekly used to be a feature that I liked and I would often find good new music...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Discove...
  • Yordan
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify info not displaying on car stereo for MONTHS.

Hello, I'm a Spotify Premium member and I was very excited to get a bluetooth Kenwood stereo system installed in my car over the summer, so that I could control Spotify and listen to my music easily (I used to have to fiddle with my phone while drivi...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello,    I'm a Spotify Premium member and I was very excited to get a bluetooth Kenwood stereo system installed in my car over the summer, so that I could control Spotify and liste...
  • Annademarco
  • Visitor
  • 75 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 75 replies
  • 6 likes

Blocked users playlists

How can a user I’ve blocked have my Wrapped 2023 playlist in their playlists?

• How can a user I’ve blocked have my Wrapped 2023 playlist in their playlists?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are random songs playing while I'm listening to my playlist/podcasts.

When I listen to my playlist and podcasts, spotify starts playing random songs that I don't know at any point during a song or podcast. It is happening more and more frequently. It says 'listening on Ki's phone' . I don't know who this is. I have tri...

• Visitor
  • When I listen to my playlist and podcasts, spotify starts playing random songs that I don't know at any point during a song or podcast. It is happening more and more frequently. It says 'listening ...
  • artemiscrossing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes