Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Linking trackids between spotify and echonest

I'm trying to build an application that uses genre data from spotify and user listening data from echonest. To link both the datasets I need a common track-id field. Currently spotify and echonest both have different formats for track ids. Is there a...

• I'm trying to build an application that uses genre data from spotify and user listening data from echonest. To link both the datasets I need a common track-id field. Currently spotify and echonest bo...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Logging in trouble after 14 days abroad

Spent more than 14 days in singapore, so i cant log in 14 days. Now that i'm back in the philippines, i still cant log on to my account. I keep getting the same error message that i can only use spotify abroad for 14 days. also, I already shifted my ...

• Spent more than 14 days in singapore, so i cant log in 14 days.  Now that i'm back in the philippines, i still cant log on to my account.  I keep getting the same error message that i can o...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify royalty system needs an overhaul ASAP!

I just recently (today) was made aware by YLE News in Finland, that I have been paying the bills of so called musicians, which I wouldn't get caught dead listening. That needs to stop! I have been using Premium for 7 years straight now and have an ta...

• I just recently (today) was made aware by YLE News in Finland, that I have been paying the bills of so called musicians, which I wouldn't get caught dead listening. That needs to stop! I have been us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover weekly

Is there anyway to get your discover weekly playlist from th week before, if you forgot to save any of the songs and the week changes over, giving you a new playlist, is there anyway to see the one before?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there anyway to get your discover weekly playlist from th week before, if you forgot to save any of the songs and the week changes over, giving you a new playlist, is there anyway to see the one b...
  • herrkaffeetrink
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung gear sport app full of bugs

Im finding the Samsung gear sport app almost unusable. Is anyone having the same issues? So far this is what happens at lest once a week and it's usually while I'm running so can't sync with my phone. - offline music gets deleted- stops playing to bl...

• Regular
  • Im finding the Samsung gear sport app almost unusable. Is anyone having the same issues? So far this is what happens at lest once a week and it's usually while I'm running so can't sync with my phone...
  • Kennetha
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes

Intento usar spotify web y no me reproduce

Tengo spotify premium y lo suelo usar en el pc del trabajo. Desde hace dias el web no funciona, llego hasta seleccionar la cancion pero al dar al play no funciona.

• Tengo spotify premium y lo suelo usar en el pc del trabajo. Desde hace dias el web no funciona, llego hasta seleccionar la cancion pero al dar al play no funciona.
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Please stop using so much whitespace in your designs

The web/apps, the help forms -- there are huge buffers around everything and all the fonts are blown up. This isn't making it easier for anybody. You're just making us scroll farther and it's harder to scan text. Note that for accessibility purposes,...

• Casual Listener
  • The web/apps, the help forms -- there are huge buffers around everything and all the fonts are blown up.  This isn't making it easier for anybody.  You're just making us scroll farther and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Excluir musicas baixadas

Eu tenho o Spotify Premium e baixei algumas músicas, e eu não quero tirá-las da minha playlist, mas não quero mais ouvi-las off-line, porque o armazenamento está cheio. Como faço para excluir elas sem tirar da minha playlist?

• Eu tenho o Spotify Premium e baixei algumas músicas, e eu não quero tirá-las da minha playlist, mas não quero mais ouvi-las off-line, porque o armazenamento está cheio. Como faço para excluir elas se...
  • rafaelive83
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes

Podcasts Disappeared From Web Player

I like listening to podcasts on the web player when I'm at work. I noticed today that there is no "Podcast" button in Genres & Moods. The only podcasts available are comedy, and any in a Featured page. Where are my podcasts?! Also, why haven't they i...

• Regular
  • I like listening to podcasts on the web player when I'm at work. I noticed today that there is no "Podcast" button in Genres & Moods. The only podcasts available are comedy, and any in a Featured...
  • avince
  • 11 replies
  • 41 likes
  • Web Player
  • 11 replies
  • 41 likes

Solved!! Playlists and artist stats

I've made a playlist to gather into one spot everything my favorite artist has done (solo, side projects, etc.). Under my "recently played", of course it lists the playlist and not the artist. My question is, when the time comes for end-of-year stats...

• Casual Listener
  • I've made a playlist to gather into one spot everything my favorite artist has done (solo, side projects, etc.). Under my "recently played", of course it lists the playlist and not the artist. My que...
  • ofkillingchloe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

streams

does a spotify stream count when the volume of my phone is muted? 

• does a spotify stream count when the volume of my phone is muted? 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t refund a double charge!

I have been trying to arrange a refund of an over charge from Spotify, I was originally paying through Apple (12.99) and changed to Boku (£9.99) but now have charges for both each month, I’ve cancelled Apple but want a refund, Spotify won’t help!!!

• I have been trying to arrange a refund of an over charge from Spotify, I was originally paying through Apple (12.99) and changed to Boku (£9.99) but now have charges for both each month, I’ve cancell...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alarmify

I was so excited to hear that there was a Spotify alarm app called Alarmify. For what reason have Spotify closed down the free app?

• Casual Listener
  • I was so excited to hear that there was a Spotify alarm app called Alarmify.   For what reason have Spotify closed down the free app?
  • Kydda
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows 10 Mobile App Broken

Hello, Since Thursday/Friday last week, the Browse page only half loads and says there is 'nothing found'. You cannot view New Releases etc, they never load. Please fix this, as since Microsoft switched off Groove Music Pass i'm either using Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Since Thursday/Friday last week, the Browse page only half loads and says there is 'nothing found'. You cannot view New Releases etc, they never load. Please fix this, as since Micros...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos drops out with iOS Spotify app

I play Spotify from my iPhone to my Sonos speakers, but after a while (sometimes one song) the playback stops and it reverts back to playing on the iPhone if i hit play again. I have to connect again to the Sonos speaker. I don't have this problem wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I play Spotify from my iPhone to my Sonos speakers, but after a while (sometimes one song) the playback stops and it reverts back to playing on the iPhone if i hit play again. I have to connect again...
  • meppyman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't this song on the popular list on the artist's tab??

Trippie Redd is an artist with over 4.7M monthly listeners. He's featured on a song called 'f**k' love' by XXXTENTACION, that has over 157M plays; i am confused as to why this song isnt featured on the 'Popular' list on the artist's (trippie redd's) ...

• Casual Listener
  • Trippie Redd is an artist with over 4.7M monthly listeners. He's featured on a song called 'f**k' love' by XXXTENTACION, that has over 157M plays; i am confused as to why this song isnt featured on t...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Using Hulu Data?

I have a Spotify Premium Student account, and I have also activated my free Hulu account that comes with it. Since then, I have noticed, on more than one occasion, that after I watch a lot of a given TV show on Hulu in a week, a song related to that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium Student account, and I have also activated my free Hulu account that comes with it.  Since then, I have noticed, on more than one occasion, that after I watch a lot of a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Chinese Music Collection - Spotify / Tencent

Spotify & Tencent bought stakes in each others companies December 2017. Is this going to result in an improved & expanded Chinese music collection on Spotify? There are many popular mainland Chinese artists who are missing many albums on Spotify: Sun...

• Spotify & Tencent bought stakes in each others companies December 2017.  Is this going to result in an improved & expanded Chinese music collection on Spotify?  There are many popul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify going into pause mode randomly on Asus laptop, and Android

No, it is not the Bose Sound touch 10, but since it is multiple differentdevices, I selected one of the multiple threads for individual devices.Please forward to hosting appropriate responder, thanks.It has occurred on my Asus laptop, and from two se...

• No, it is not the Bose Sound touch 10, but since it is multiple different devices, I selected one of the multiple threads for individual devices. Please forward to hosting appropriate responder, th...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes